Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 131. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
any news about pasa market launching again?

have to ask Jason.

I'm working with the PASC Dev - Albert. The issue has been found, just trying to figure out a solution. No ETA at the moment.

Could it be integrated into the wallet directly ?!
Activity: 148
Merit: 102

have to ask Jason.

I'm working with the PASC Dev - Albert. The issue has been found, just trying to figure out a solution. No ETA at the moment.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
PASA market was closed due to timeout issues as one user deposited 46000 accounts. By the way 46000 operations were successfully carried out in block 86293. I think fist blockchain to handle such huge number of operations in a single block.

i told it before and i'm telling it again – PASA market should accept btc payments for pasc accounts – it's the easiest way for new adopters to get an account.

also it would be pefrect to implement accounts trading inside the pasc wallet.

just imho.
PASA market does not accept any other crypto. Only pascal coins are received. If you want to buy PASA you have to buy Pascal coins in exchange first thank you. POLONIEX exchange recommendations. link --->> poloniex.com

Because everyone is entitled to get the best cryptocurrency. I think the PASC (pascal coin)/PASA (pascal account) is not comparable to any cryptocurrency. Pascal coin is special, like real money in your own bank account. The account number, the wallet is very quickly synchronized unlike the other takes weeks, the community is very fast growing. I predict the pascal coin will be the main crypto.

Poloniex has an issue with sending Pascal coins. I sent PASC to another member here over six days ago and the coins have not been sent. Poloniex shows a tx hash and the coins were deducted from my account, but the coins were not sent and the tx hash does not show in the block explorer. I have been waiting over six days for Poloniex to respond to my service request. I suggest people use another exchange to send coins for PASA, not Poloniex as there is a chance you will lose your coins.

I do not understand your problem with poloniex. But I am always fluent when withdrawing to my wallet. Is there other than you having problem with poloniex during withdrawal?

Yes some other members here had the same issue and the same lack of response from Poloniex. Almost been a full week now. Coins not sent and no response from customer support.

it seeme that polo has some huge depo/withdrawals issues not only with pasc.

hope they will fix it soon.
Does an event like mt gox happen again?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
PASA market was closed due to timeout issues as one user deposited 46000 accounts. By the way 46000 operations were successfully carried out in block 86293. I think fist blockchain to handle such huge number of operations in a single block.

i told it before and i'm telling it again – PASA market should accept btc payments for pasc accounts – it's the easiest way for new adopters to get an account.

just imho.
PASA market does not accept any other crypto. Only pascal coins are received. If you want to buy PASA you have to buy Pascal coins in exchange first thank you. POLONIEX exchange recommendations. link --->> poloniex.com

Because everyone is entitled to get the best cryptocurrency. I think the PASC (pascal coin)/PASA (pascal account) is not comparable to any cryptocurrency. Pascal coin is special, like real money in your own bank account. The account number, the wallet is very quickly synchronized unlike the other takes weeks, the community is very fast growing. I predict the pascal coin will be the main crypto.

Poloniex has an issue with sending Pascal coins. I sent PASC to another member here over six days ago and the coins have not been sent. Poloniex shows a tx hash and the coins were deducted from my account, but the coins were not sent and the tx hash does not show in the block explorer. I have been waiting over six days for Poloniex to respond to my service request. I suggest people use another exchange to send coins for PASA, not Poloniex as there is a chance you will lose your coins.

I do not understand your problem with poloniex. But I am always fluent when withdrawing to my wallet. Is there other than you having problem with poloniex during withdrawal?

Yes some other members here had the same issue and the same lack of response from Poloniex. Almost been a full week now. Coins not sent and no response from customer support.

it seeme that polo has some huge depo/withdrawals issues not only with pasc.

hope they will fix it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

just imho.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

just imho.

legendary
Can you someone tell me ethermine.org how long it takes after mining 20 coins until you get the PASA award? I have been paid out over 20 coins but I have not been given a PASA yet.

definitely u can't mine pasc at ethermine.org

at this time there is only one pool – https://pasc.nanopool.org

and u get 1 pasa for every mined 20 pasc.

Yes, my mistake. I meant Nano Pool PASC pool. Sorry. I'm dual mining on Clay.ore so had a brain fart.

Have your public address and mailaddress deposited in settings?
The same email address must also be the start.bat from the miner!

Yes. I emailed them and got a reply. Said after earning 20 coins, have to get one more payment and PASA sent at that time.
Activity: 90
Can you someone tell me ethermine.org how long it takes after mining 20 coins until you get the PASA award? I have been paid out over 20 coins but I have not been given a PASA yet.

Yes, my mistake. I meant Nano Pool PASC pool. Sorry. I'm dual mining on Clay.ore so had a brain fart.

Have your public address and mailaddress deposited in settings?
The same email address must also be the start.bat from the miner!
legendary

legendary

just imho.

just imho.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

46 000 accounts  Huh

just imho.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
PUSH

Hi Folks,

Warning: Don't try to send coins from Poloniex to another Pascal Coin account. I have had a send tx pending for almost 3 days. On my Poloniex account it shows as completed and has a TX hash but it was never sent to the blockchain. Also it has been over 2 days and 10 hours with no response from my support ticket on the issue. If you have coins in Poloniex I would suggest for now exchanging them to BTC and withdrawing your BTC to a secure wallet. If you want to hold the PASC then don't send it until you are sure Poloniex has addressed this not sending tx issues. I am not the only person this is happening to and nobody seems to be getting any response from their support. If you can mine to your own PASA if you want to hold the coins. Then you don't have to worry about them being stuck in an exchange with bad support.

we had similar issues a long time ago, but I don´t know, how it ended ...

We also don´t know, whether Polo is running the latest version of wallet.

We also still don´t know, what happens with transactions in orphaned blocks.

Some official statements according to this would be nice, user bashing or ignorance is not the the right way.

Wink

I sent a support ticket over four days ago and they still have not responded. The coins have still not been sent. The tx hash does not show in the block explorer also. Here is screenshot from their support site. See how long ticket has been pending. They claim to respond in 24 hours. They certainly do not uphold that promise.

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
PASA Market registration is open, help spread the word

https://www.pascwallet.com

... how long has it been running - did it work for anybody ?

Sad
Jump to: