Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 135. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Anybody else having problems with sending PASC from Poliniex to another account. My send is over 18 hours since they said completed and the transaction is still not showing in the blockchain and the recipient has still not received his coins.

Yes, I'm having the same issue. I opened a ticket 24+ hrs ago and haven't heard back from them yet.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I had to stop mining on Nanopoool because it takes too much time for it to show the miner stats, so I think I am mining to

nowhere. In the case of Suprnova, the cpu load for SGIminer is too high, so, at this time I am not able to mine in any pool.

Any chance to mine on Suprnova using other miner?

sgminer-5.5.0-pascal-1-windows-amd64
good chances are created by ourelves otherwise a bluffer fellow makes a good chance waste only.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Anybody else having problems with sending PASC from Poliniex to another account. My send is over 18 hours since they said completed and the transaction is still not showing in the blockchain and the recipient has still not received his coins.
Activity: 1
Anyone have an account they can spare?
My  key:

D2CD988319F1211E2AAD8190D2220D3A0033363354268E05AB4940626185EB4C

C084743199606049A947780C0C92556AE420E2C4B2E96919C8F9B18532AD658FC9F9F941D35F3D7 C3AA1B7108DE915F51B7052F79C9C647779B9564B479C067B8E
legendary
I sent some PASC to another forum member's account over 12 hours ago from my Poloniex account. The transaction does not appear on the blockchain and the person has not received their coins. Anyone else have experience with Poloniex taking an extraordinary long amount of time to send a transaction once the claim it has been sent? In my Poloniex account is shows as completed with tx hash, but the tx with this hash has never been mined and the block explorer cannot find it.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I'm getting back into pasc after a good long break, currently the wallet im running on my computer is version 1.4.3, obviously not the most up to date.
Are there any special steps I need to take to update to the most recent version? Or do I just need to download the exe and install? Not looking to lose my coins/accounts!

Backup your data & pascalcoin folder just in case before updating.
Activity: 40
I'm getting back into pasc after a good long break, currently the wallet im running on my computer is version 1.4.3, obviously not the most up to date.
Are there any special steps I need to take to update to the most recent version? Or do I just need to download the exe and install? Not looking to lose my coins/accounts!
Activity: 17
Selling accounts for 25-30 PASC is only hurting the coin not making it better.

This is exactly the kind of mentality that holds this coin back.

let's agree to disagree.

25-30 – is quite resonable value.

u can't trade 'em just for the mining price.

besides at this time 30 pasc is no such a big money.

we need only one thing – good market (inside the wallet or another comfy way).

As soon as you have a good market the value of an account will be 1 PASC or less.  Look at PASL for example.  Most people just want an account. They don't care about the account number.  A few good account numbers will sell for more, even for a lot.  But it only takes one miner to dump 100 or 1000 accounts at 1 or .5 PASC and you're screwed.

Does someone deliberately underestimate the price?

Activity: 441
Merit: 252

let's agree to disagree.

As soon as you have a good market the value of an account will be 1 PASC or less.  Look at PASL for example.  Most people just want an account. They don't care about the account number.  A few good account numbers will sell for more, even for a lot.  But it only takes one miner to dump 100 or 1000 accounts at 1 or .5 PASC and you're screwed.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I would like an account also. PM'd the dev but he did not respond. My public key is

3Ghhboto4dZxVvQymRoF1mCFfEmesYgh3MXJuYrCKvWh5pPEbEr2XGQcGVrMDj4B54HozCzUP9z8HNT 6NxoVrCJTp8pqGnApR8tPSe

Thanks in advance for anyone that can spare one.

Cheesy

Account is more expensive than coin! So maybe you should think about to buy one

I have tried to buy one but everyone I have PM'd that have mentioned they have them for sale have not responded. Only one person responded and he said he sells them in bulk only. He mentioned the DEV gives them away upon request but the DEV has not replied to my PM either. I will have one in a work mining anyway, but wanted to get one with an easy to remember account number.
everyone waits it open a new market PASA (PASCAL ACCOUNT) for selling and buying PASA. Therefore for the time being all held to sell the PASA in order to get a reasonable price.

I waiting PASA for a long long time ,but never see it come out!

realization of API in version 2 whitepaper is enough, 3d party devs make more PASA trade platforms  then anybody whish for ) (also hope there will be less Catalonian accent )
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

let's agree to disagree.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I would like an account also. PM'd the dev but he did not respond. My public key is

3Ghhboto4dZxVvQymRoF1mCFfEmesYgh3MXJuYrCKvWh5pPEbEr2XGQcGVrMDj4B54HozCzUP9z8HNT 6NxoVrCJTp8pqGnApR8tPSe

Cheesy

I have tried to buy one but everyone I have PM'd that have mentioned they have them for sale have not responded. Only one person responded and he said he sells them in bulk only. He mentioned the DEV gives them away upon request but the DEV has not replied to my PM either. I will have one in a work mining anyway, but wanted to get one with an easy to remember account number.
everyone waits it open a new market PASA (PASCAL ACCOUNT) for selling and buying PASA. Therefore for the time being all held to sell the PASA in order to get a reasonable price.

I waiting PASA for a long long time ,but never see it come out!
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Cheesy

imho the reasonable price should be 25-30 pasc for each account.
That's been the going rate I've been selling them at the past few months. :-)

so we've got theory and practice meeting. ☺
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Cheesy

That's been the going rate I've been selling them at the past few months. :-)

Why do you think so?
I don't think price should be that high. Because then, it would mean that you're mining account and not coin anymore since i get more from account in a mined block :/

cause there is should be a bigger price than just mineable value.

so if someone can't mine → he must pay a some fee (5-10 pasc) to miners.

it's just my opinion. ☺
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Why do you think so ?
I don't think price should be that high. Because then, it would mean that you're mining account and not coin anymore since i get more from account in a mined block :/

Cheesy

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Cheesy

legendary

Cheesy

Jump to: