Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 140. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 250
I wonder how many would be interested in a Pascal Clone that focuses on CPU-mining? I think that it is possible to clone Pascal Coin/Lite and change it so the GPU and Pool-mining is not profitable. It obviously requires some tests and experiments. But it must be possible.

I would LOVE a CPU only profitable coin. One of the reasons I got into Pascalcoin to begin with, sadly it changed a while after.

-POS !!  POW sucks, only for big players and they only mine and dump.
POW also leads to centralisation and control look at BTC how much power they have to slow or stop development.

-DON'T use Pascal in your name for the clone, bad to market your coin with that.
-How about C++, same tech but diff code language ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I wonder how many would be interested in a Pascal Clone that focuses on CPU-mining? I think that it is possible to clone Pascal Coin/Lite and change it so the GPU and Pool-mining is not profitable. It obviously requires some tests and experiments. But it must be possible.

I would LOVE a CPU only profitable coin. One of the reasons I got into Pascalcoin to begin with, sadly it changed a while after.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

I'm getting Node Status :  Alone in the world

Current Block Age : 38 days ago

Build 1.4.2

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Perhaps you should update to version 1.5.4  Wink

Thanks mate Wink
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Hey guys,

I'm getting Node Status :  Alone in the world

Build 1.4.2

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Perhaps you should update to version 1.5.4  Wink
Activity: 73
Hey guys,

I'm getting Node Status :  Alone in the world

Build 1.4.2

Any ideas?

Cheers!
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
Hi guys,

I hope it's okay to ask here,
but I've been desperately looking to buy a single (1) Pascal address to hold my funds outside the exchange

Can any one who's willing to sell me 1, PM me or Reply?
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

I believe PASC was originally CPU only, then 3rd party GPU miners were created. Maybe I wrong.

You are right the first month or two Pascal Coin was CPU-mined. Then came GPU-miners and Pools and pushed out the poor CPU-miners. It will happen again and again unless someone find a way to keep them out or to make it less profitable when the hash rate goes up.

Yes.
PascalCoin was CPU only for 2 months (Started August 11, 2016).

The first GPU miner was developed by Vorksholk user on 9-10 October and made free for everyone after few hours

I believe PASC was originally CPU only, then 3rd party GPU miners were created. Maybe I wrong.

You are right the first month or two Pascal Coin was CPU-mined. Then came GPU-miners and Pools and pushed out the poor CPU-miners. It will happen again and again unless someone find a way to keep them out or to make it less profitable when the hash rate goes up.
Activity: 148

I believe PASC was originally CPU only, then 3rd party GPU miners were created. Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 148
I made a video on how to run wallet on a mac. It's not native, but emulated. It works though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvthMAADXIc
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

... could you pls. explain "political butterfly" ?

My intention is more a keeping together,
to improve the Pascal-Innovation.

Wink

Plz   nothing together.

if you want to hype another coin. do it yourself.

we don't like or hate anyone. but plz.....  this is pascal thread.
Activity: 391
aka ...
Hi @jiggytom

Any updates on the PASC white paper?

give the DEV the time he needs,
he said he is working on it,

so let him work !

I guess we will read here, when he is ready.

Tongue

Pannekopp you are threading both pascal lite and this thread. A political butterfly.

... could you pls. explain "political butterfly" ?

My intention is more a keeping together,
to improve the Pascal-Innovation.

Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pascal is so cheap right now i think coming again 160 170k like dew months ago btc9.com chines also added pasc

btc9.com is good, will usher in rapid development
Activity: 92
DEV let it work as good as possible. give him time to do its work for everyone. rest assured it will soon arrive.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Pascal is so cheap right now i think coming again 160 170k like dew months ago btc9.com chines also added pasc
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hi @jiggytom

so let him work !

Tongue

Pannekopp you are threading both pascal lite and this thread. A political butterfly.
Activity: 391
aka ...
Hi @jiggytom

so let him work !

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Jump to: