Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 171. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
whether the PASC coins will go back to the 20000 sat price or even cheaper than the current price ?
but I think will wait to price under 10000 , LOL.  Cool

Maybe the price will go to lower price, because people panic sold pasc for buying golem. We need to know this, people who have faith on this coin can buy lower for sure.

@lenyro: I think Golem is getting alot of attention, I agree this is probably why.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
What are the upcoming projects for $pasc ?!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
whether the PASC coins will go back to the 20000 sat price or even cheaper than the current price ?

Maybe the price will go to lower price, because people panic sold pasc for buying golem. We need to know this, people who have faith on this coin can buy lower for sure.

for sure.  Cool
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Anyone mining to Nanopool? it is almost impossible to connect to that pool.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
just enjoying the drop...buy as many as u can while its on "big sale" you can't buy at this price tomorrow... Grin
you buy first, i just watch, and buy below 10000 sat
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
just enjoying the drop...buy as many as u can while its on "big sale" you can't buy at this price tomorrow... Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
What are accounts valued at right now?

They are given away for free.

3GhhbomFVdubF2n6dwYqeSEfVJ7KhkhzfrqTZDU2e18zTxK22tLeRyvxXintSbobFTHFS7sw9Gv4Lgj W8bU5AmLGgVTtYf3hvoNdHG

sent.

ur a real champion
legendary

3GhhbomFVdubF2n6dwYqeSEfVJ7KhkhzfrqTZDU2e18zTxK22tLeRyvxXintSbobFTHFS7sw9Gv4Lgj W8bU5AmLGgVTtYf3hvoNdHG

sent.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105

Activity: 729

Activity: 89
Merit: 2
There is something wrong with trading volume in coinmarketcap.com. It seems the price is also not being updated properly.

It is also seems to me manytimes but i have faith too that this will bring with a sudden change one day .
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 711
we have few good coins coming next month i think a buying opportunity will arise as btc is moved there.

Which coins do you think?
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
the coin was actually meant to be minted by cpu , and to be minted by solo mining and FAIRLY distributed... the gpu stuff ..... kinda made a revolution...... and the pool.... will just drop the value.... unless pool owners do not distribute on request accounts as well..... like every 20 coins generated by a miner he quelifies for an account for free ( 1 time only).... it is not the  job of devel to change its work if we use it not the way it was meant to

thats what i said long ago
legendary

Accounts are critical to the security of the safebox feature, they can't be created wily nily (even with a fee, could pose other game theory threats).  So when you say it's just a label, that's not true. 

Hopefully we will see an account exchange soon and this problem will be solved at least somewhat.

See this is what i mean your all thinking like investors. how can you expect adoption of the currency, if it would be difficult for a newbie to get the account. why would they pay for one when they can generate 100s of addresses for free on another coin. if your saying it's because of the numbers, you can create a address and label it no difference.

the only people that will buy the coin are those who will trade it and that's where things go bad
Jump to: