Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 172. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
See this is what i mean your all thinking like investors. how can you expect adoption of the currency, if it would be difficult for a newbie to get the account. why would they pay for one when they can generate 100s of addresses for free on another coin. if your saying it's because of the numbers, you can create a address and label it no difference.

the only people that will buy the coin are those who will trade it and that's where things go bad
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
giving accounts to miners wouldn't really solve much as those who don't mine would still need first get a account the use pascal.

should be something like where you deposit coins to a key which automatically gives you one account but this would cause spam and it still only allows one account, you just don't have the freedom to create many more.

You will be able to "withdraw" an account from an exchange just like you withdraw pasc. I don't see how this is a problem

I think thats a good way, the exchanges could handle it, with a first withdraw you'd get an account, for a small fee.

Take me down to exploit city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Cheesy
The cash cows are green and the boys are witty,  but greedy.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Why is it not possible that the pools after for each 100 mining Pascal 1 account give. This must be done somehow. For the pools it would also be an advantage, because they could tie the miner for a time.

At suprnova you have the possibility of a manual payment. If you make an account only from a height of 100 Pascal, the amount and account should be transferred.

I think suprnova plans to do that. But why 100?
One account for every 20 PASC mined would be justified, or 21 maybe, to give something to the pools for the service.

To trade accounts I think even that is too expensive, because they come for free, as a bonus.
I'd keep it at a small fee of 1-3 PASC. If PASC takes off that could become expensive, too.

Yes, of course at 20-22 Pascal and not 100 - was a thinking error
1 block = 100 Pasc and 5 accounts
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
giving accounts to miners wouldn't really solve much as those who don't mine would still need first get a account the use pascal.

should be something like where you deposit coins to a key which automatically gives you one account but this would cause spam and it still only allows one account, you just don't have the freedom to create many more.

You will be able to "withdraw" an account from an exchange just like you withdraw pasc. I don't see how this is a problem

I think thats a good way, the exchanges could handle it, with a first withdraw you'd get an account, for a small fee.

Take me down to exploit city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Why is it not possible that the pools after for each 100 mining Pascal 1 account give. This must be done somehow. For the pools it would also be an advantage, because they could tie the miner for a time.

At suprnova you have the possibility of a manual payment. If you make an account only from a height of 100 Pascal, the amount and account should be transferred.

I think suprnova plans to do that. But why 100?
One account for every 20 PASC mined would be justified, or 21 maybe, to give something to the pools for the service.

To trade accounts I think even that is too expensive, because they come for free, as a bonus.
I'd keep it at a small fee of 1-3 PASC. If PASC takes off that could become expensive, too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I just simply love this coin from the very beginning.

i made almost 500k USD. it was not even speculation or investment but only out of interest.

I am still holding a lot of pascal and pascal accounts.

I believe in this tech or idea.

nothing more, nothing less.

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
That's flattery example overthere. And... bad omen.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
how to mine with gpu if dont have account in first place??? how to use sgminer-pasc if it ask for account to even begin mining??? how to set it to solomine to generate blocks?

1. u can mine to (for example) the poloniex address.

2. read the help topic at https://pasc.nanopool.org/help (the same about nova pool).

3. u can mine solo with the miner included to wallet setup but it's senselessly.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
how to mine with gpu if dont have account in first place??? how to use sgminer-pasc if it ask for account to even begin mining??? how to set it to solomine to generate blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
how to make account?? wtf i dont understand.

i just want mine on nanopool and send to wallet but you cant make new account with wallet WTF?

relax and read the whitepaper, accounts are found through mining.  If you post your public key and are a good boy, someone will donate one to you.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
how to make account?? wtf i dont understand.

i just want mine on nanopool and send to wallet but you cant make new account with wallet WTF?

i made almost 500k USD. it was not even speculation or investment but only out of interest.

it was a pump, it was the add to the exchange that put it on the map. ofcourse if you saw it as good tech that's great but others see it to make money off pump.

i hate to see anyone lose money so i hope it works out but if these accounts were given out easily so anyone joining pascal can use it without having to go through process of obtaining account. i think the coin just stands out because of the account numbers, its what people are speculating on. people just see it something different. we have few good coins coming next month i think a buying opportunity will arise as btc is moved there.

i look forward to more developments.. always great to see coders jobs pay off. not a easy job so respect to you.

is there any roadmap?

I can only fully support!
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

you should fund some community development work maybe  Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
A legit pool for PascalCoin should distribute Coins to miners and accounts too

Example: Coins comision 2% - Accounts comision 2% (for each 100 accounts, 2 for pool, 98 for miners based on it's work)

Distribute accounts is easy, just need to add a "Public key" field and execute JSON-RPC method "changekey". If a pool/dev needs technical support for this just send me a PM
legendary
Activity: 1330

legendary
Activity: 1030

Seems its nothing but complains in this thread lately.

Doesn't seem like a good time to be a dev.

I think in the wallet is so ok. Account only when finding a block. The dev has certainly thought of doing so.
But if it is as miner not possible solo mines, then the pool must assume this task. The pools that take over will also benefit.
In the pool you could "integrate" under "My Account" a data field "public key" to automate this.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Seems its nothing but complains in this thread lately.

Doesn't seem like a good time to be a dev.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Good idea mate.. Smiley
Jump to: