Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 169. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Can someone tell me Pascal's emission rate and total coins?
Not understanding OP in this announcement...

Years/Period: 4
From block: 0
To block: 420,479
Reward (per block): 100,000
Total Coins/Period: 428.048.000,0000 (wtf???)
Total Coins in circulation: 428.048.000,0000
Accounts: 2.102.400 (Huh)

Having a hard time decoding this one or finding the information I'm looking for.

Also, I swear I looked a few days ago and the total coins was just over 6 mil, now it's at 6.5 mil.

it's all shown on the 1st page.

42 mill coins (and 2 mill accounts) will be generated for the first 4 years.

what's ur misunderstanding comes from?

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me Pascal's emission rate and total coins?
Not understanding OP in this announcement...

Years/Period: 4
From block: 0
To block: 420,479
Reward (per block): 100,000
Total Coins/Period: 428.048.000,0000 (wtf???)
Total Coins in circulation: 428.048.000,0000
Accounts: 2.102.400 (Huh)

Having a hard time decoding this one or finding the information I'm looking for.

Also, I swear I looked a few days ago and the total coins was just over 6 mil, now it's at 6.5 mil.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Is someone has spare account here, don't be hesitate to share 1 with me..  Wink  Smiley

My public key

3GhhbovU4iA9baWoeUdY29vS2qKgQVjgxXvwqaKBWSkxRG7h8BickKc6vD2VzwRDDsXp75szRd2NYY6 nbq4RGZwD9ypz66XPjtfcSy

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
... today even my wallet v1.5.0 got "hooked-off",

but I received a "miner-message (12 byte)" ... 2 wait 4 block 2 be confirmed (more than 2 hours) .

Could only be fixed by restarting Wallet-PC (Win7_64).

I do believe, THIS is still screwed up by some very greedy people,
and the DEV ( @PascalCoin ) is unable 2 stop it (I´m still missing your answers) !

But make your own guesses.

Wink PanneKopp

Ooopss... sorry... I think that is caused by a "memory leak" and other minor bugs. I've fixed it.
I will release new version this week.
 Grin

... maybe it´s time, 2 give me some donation.

WTF?
PASCAL dumped  Angry
... who cares about (you fudding chill off another (useless) coin!) ?

In other communities, I´m known as the "BugFinder" !

xD PanneKopp

P.S. the community should stop dealing with accounts, and give away anything they don´t need wt. less than 1 PASC (just my 2 Satoshies)
      2 get broarder adoption - there are still no more than only 4610 (getting less) accounts with more or equal then 1 PASC ^^
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

but I received a "miner-message (12 byte)" ... 2 wait 4 block 2 be confirmed (more than 2 hours) .

and the DEV ( @PascalCoin ) is unable 2 stop it (I´m still missing your answers) !

Wink PanneKopp

Ooopss... sorry... I think that is caused by a "memory leak" and other minor bugs. I've fixed it.
I will release new version this week.  Grin
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

Wink PanneKopp

P.S. how can PAC be "traded" with 8 dec, when it only got 4 dec inplemented ( @Polo ) - even 6 dec look worse
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I've just asked nanopool about this. They said that they will add an account settings page where every miner can set up the minimum payout and public key.

What about Suprnova, Will they give accounts to miners?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I've just asked nanopool about this. They said that they will add an account settings page where every miner can set up the minimum payout and public key.

Sounds good
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Activity: 574
buying accounts will be easy to get once pools start giving it to miners. they'l flood the market with them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Selling PASC because I can't move coins out of Polo. Good luck with selling accounts guys. You should raise the price.
Want an account?
Activity: 58
Selling PASC because I can't move coins out of Polo. Good luck with selling accounts guys. You should raise the price.
Activity: 21
Selling 200 accounts.
Sold!
Activity: 51
sell 12 accaunt 0.01 btc - pm with you public key.
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
Quick question i have set up few rx 480 8gb rigs they work with no problem for few days, but one of them start showing me Dead video card on the PASC miner, thats happening every 3-4h so i have to restart the pc to get it started again, any clue what might be ?
over temperature? or power supply connector burned?
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Ok I asked both coinmine and miningpoolhub to consider opening a pool lets see what happens and in miningpoolhub thread I also suggested to distribute accounts after mining x amount of coins so ppl can get accounts because as of now the only two pools aren't what I don't understand is they are just collecting these accounts if ppl cant get their own account or two to move coins off the exchanges and start using their own wallets this coin wont grow than what good is all the accounts that they collected going to do       
Activity: 2
Quick question i have set up few rx 480 8gb rigs they work with no problem for few days, but one of them start showing me Dead video card on the PASC miner, thats happening every 3-4h so i have to restart the pc to get it started again, any clue what might be ?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

You need an account only when you have PascalCoin. At the bank you do not need an account number if you do not want to deposit money!
PascalCoin you get when you mine and get automatically an account with a found block. If you want to buy Pascal you get an account from echange.
So what do you need an account before?

I already have PascalCoins, but all of them are on my poloniex account. But I also would like to have my own account as well.
So then where can I buy pasc accounts?

Tell me your public key I give you an account of me.
Or you can buy here an https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pascal-account-trading-thread-1765822
Jump to: