Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 170. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

You need an account only when you have PascalCoin. At the bank you do not need an account number if you do not want to deposit money!
PascalCoin you get when you mine and get automatically an account with a found block. If you want to buy Pascal you get an account from echange.
So what do you need an account before?

I already have PascalCoins, but all of them are on my poloniex account. But I also would like to have my own account as well.
So then where can I buy pasc accounts?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi guys!

This must have been asked a several times already, but it's really hard to find something on this forum.
How can I obtain an account? Can someone help me with this, or are there a guide or something maybe?

Thanks for your help!

You need an account only when you have PascalCoin. At the bank you do not need an account number if you do not want to deposit money!
PascalCoin you get when you mine and get automatically an account with a found block. If you want to buy Pascal you get an account from echange.
So what do you need an account before?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Hi guys!

This must have been asked a several times already, but it's really hard to find something on this forum.
How can I obtain an account? Can someone help me with this, or are there a guide or something maybe?

Thanks for your help!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Yesterday I sent out 200 passc Poloniex Cryptopia on they did not come they are not in PASCALCOIN BLOCK EXPLORER
0000000076520100d50000004630353031413844464545374142344339313736
How do I get my coins?

You should ask the support at that exchange, not us, we can't handle your coins, if support finds the bug or transaction, they will credit into your account.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yesterday I sent out 200 passc Poloniex Cryptopia on they did not come they are not in PASCALCOIN BLOCK EXPLORER
0000000076520100d50000004630353031413844464545374142344339313736
How do I get my coins?
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
if nano shit pool still running,pasc have no future,all are waste btc

lol ,the price is verifying my words.
another word,fuck the nano shit pool.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I dont understand everyone was complaining about nanopool now it seem they are hitting 90% of the block with 3 times the amount of miners arent they over the 50%

Is this exploit city then?
Double spending and all that?

Please stop spreading fud, there is no exploit anymore.  They just have the most hash, miners need to move over to suprnova. Suprnova will be distributing accounts too
They are simply doing what is most beneficial to them. No big deal. Game theory on its prime!
I think what we need to do is build a community pool the pool fee's go to the dev to help development and the donation fee's can go to pay the server than we can send account's to miners and community members look nano just hit 100 blocks in a hr thats 500 accounts what are doing collecting them

The only problem with nanopool is dishonesty. It has the biggest hashrate of this coin, why can't it play fair? why need to hold block, time attack, swap chain and all kind of manipulation for this coin. The dev tried to put timestamp on node calls to make the attack glaring as you can see on version 1.5.0  but still unable to deter nanopool.

A solution perhaps is to make big miners opt to solomine again. If only someone can create a stratum proxy for solo that uses sgminer. I know it exist, just nobody is sharing.
We have to figure something out this coin has potential and I no ppl would use it if we can get them accounts and split this mining up a little
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Just disable pool mining ability so the shitty pools that scam everyone can go EFF off..
...Like how things were before...
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I dont understand everyone was complaining about nanopool now it seem they are hitting 90% of the block with 3 times the amount of miners arent they over the 50%

Please stop spreading fud, there is no exploit anymore.  They just have the most hash, miners need to move over to suprnova. Suprnova will be distributing accounts too
They are simply doing what is most beneficial to them. No big deal. Game theory on its prime!
I think what we need to do is build a community pool the pool fee's go to the dev to help development and the donation fee's can go to pay the server than we can send account's to miners and community members look nano just hit 100 blocks in a hr thats 500 accounts what are doing collecting them

The only problem with nanopool is dishonesty. It has the biggest hashrate of this coin, why can't it play fair? why need to hold block, time attack, swap chain and all kind of manipulation for this coin. The dev tried to put timestamp on node calls to make the attack glaring as you can see on version 1.5.0  but still unable to deter nanopool.

A solution perhaps is to make big miners opt to solomine again. If only someone can create a stratum proxy for solo that uses sgminer. I know it exist, just nobody is sharing.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Please stop spreading fud, there is no exploit anymore.  They just have the most hash, miners need to move over to suprnova. Suprnova will be distributing accounts too

Please stop spreading fud, there is no exploit anymore.  They just have the most hash, miners need to move over to suprnova. Suprnova will be distributing accounts too

I'm not spreading anything, I'm just asking.

Wouldn't that enable them to produce blocks at their liking, even rollback transactions?
Would that be noticeable in the network?
Activity: 966

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
3GhhbooCWRR5iwmZceRFDbnZeCF4fXiWWjqcDwutLcZuTPEwfHzqtB6oh98SUxQv49tcbdZSLHEroJM 76U5AEs7DWReJxtRXEcio1P

I would like to create account for my coins. Thank you.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
What are the upcoming projects for $pasc ?!

Join the pasc slack and be a part of the revolution

http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

Jump to: