Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 219. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I need a pascal account. Can you send me one?
3GhhbooYFQYQVspyE4tvanZwrw2dv4NKU3Chwm8f1jvZCjbbYxdAy2U8yYHpbHBSR3zz7Mt1ncC7tD9 mpqcVTAJoS4h6BqqWxxPWFp
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
With the current difficulty and price, PASC mining is less profitable than ZEC, but I will continue in the PASC because I believe that the value can increase at least 50%.

But I'm really worried about the current number of video cards that are in cryptpo world. People are buying video cards like crazy, and they forget to calculate the correct ROI. When I started mining (~ 6 months ago), I used to make a good profit with 2 r9 290, about 5 USD per day on ETH, Nowadays with 6 gpus, I get maximum ~ 7 USD a day on ZEC.

And the future seems to be even worse.  : Shocked Shocked

So 2013, again...
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
and i was right about pascal coin...that would reach high for being diferent from ohers...
if only i didnt sold my early 5000pasc for a piece of sh****....
we never know the day that is yet to come....lol

by the way please can someone compile a Linux Miner!!!???
hi hate win for mining....theres nothing better than linux, even the hassh is higher....

please Linux Miner Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Selling 300 accounts for .25 Bitcoin. Message me
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Really it's Pascal because of the programming language?
I though it was because of Blaise Pascal:

"In 1642, while still a teenager, he started some pioneering work on calculating machines. After three years of effort and 50 prototypes,[3] he built 20 finished machines (called Pascal's calculators and later Pascalines) over the following 10 years,[4] establishing him as one of the first two inventors of the mechanical calculator."
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Anyone got problems with payouts on nanopool?
Activity: 3
Hi All,
Can anyone donate a account for testing / etc. ? (i am trying to mine on CPU , but no results so far .....) Cool

pubkey: 3GhhbooA2EEV5JnihczLsLYzZf6JDQhrr6RZwPoHU8aFZHrwvZjeHeN7QUrmjyukbjxsx2wthKUVNat vnANt1Tdd2hTzafyUQXNPuQ

Thx ;-
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I'm on the look out for COBOL Coin - where the blockchain is stored on punch cards or paper tape!  Cheesy
Activity: 16
Hi! Anyone have an account to give me?? For mining Pascal Coin!
If yes please contact me I'll give you my public key!
Please.
Thank you!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
NanoPool nevertheless paid me my 2 pascal

the same about me. ☺
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It was huge surprise for me to see the last days ups/downs in Pascal market. I was away from the activities so couldn't catch the development or any update anyone can share what is the reason for current rise. I also am trying to figure out the reason by navigating previous pages.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
NanoPool nevertheless paid me my 2 pascal
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hi there, has anyone an account to give away?
Thanks.

3GhhbosGeBWP2xYQ2CGpVkrzYizWeEzqvu1NimVAsfRfhL5AbUaA8MQsUNNXZFuVpqHB4RHPTbXWYqH mFS6jJ6RpvAamvVNkr9YsTp

Oh sent 5000!
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
is it possible to get account?

public key 3GhhboqrZpRyCwjWn9KXiKNcg6d8X7GJP256toW8hCHWxSE19eoACFpvFCk5gczZ2fdGD5PozfDNgLY 164xoK9589jVCS7XDqdaioY

Thank you
legendary
Black Belt Developer
My version of Vorksholk/PascalCoin-CUDA, with fixes and speedups.

BTC donations:

https://github.com/pallas1/Pascalcoin-CUDA

Work in progress...

what speed of gtx1060?

I don't have such card.
But the 1070 is doing almost 900 Mh/s with just 100 W

As I've said before, I can't test block generation (because my farm is too small), so it could be broken.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

BTC donations: 1H7qC5uHuGX2d5s9Kuw3k7Wm7xMQzL16SN

Work in progress...

what speed of gtx1060?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

BTC donations: 1H7qC5uHuGX2d5s9Kuw3k7Wm7xMQzL16SN

Work in progress...
Activity: 46
With the current difficulty and price, PASC mining is less profitable than ZEC, but I will continue in the PASC because I believe that the value can increase at least 50%.

But I'm really worried about the current number of video cards that are in cryptpo world. People are buying video cards like crazy, and they forget to calculate the correct ROI. When I started mining (~ 6 months ago), I used to make a good profit with 2 r9 290, about 5 USD per day on ETH, Nowadays with 6 gpus, I get maximum ~ 7 USD a day on ZEC.

And the future seems to be even worse.  : Shocked Shocked
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
hello to all,
i need 1 acccount, would anyone kindly give me 1, thanks

pub key:  3GhhbonX1AuADFG9UgjApjEgzkXMxNT4oUTz57xoGpcZX6zYuAH4cwW8ZkEmxu6jkVYddVvMS8iHC56 cxtf4aoiMDwBx3xTVncU5Gz
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Jump to: