Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 217. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
What goes into the address and payload fields when a withdrawal from Polo is made? Your public address and account number?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Looking for someone with a larger AMD farm on linux for beta testing .. If you're interested, PM me Smiley

Still looking for some miners.. Smiley
Ill mine for suprnova u testing or live

Live on mainnet - but need to find a block yet, on testnet everything was fine.

https://i.imgur.com/m4Y81fz.png

Will open the pool to public as soon as a block has been found and I can verify that everything works on mainnet as it was on testnet.

With your hashrate I think you will need 2-3 days to find a block.

I've asked a few times already, but unfortunately only few guys want to help.. Hope hashrate rises soon

when you have a windows miner i can bring some power too .
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
i can had a few mhz into the pool... but i'm on windows :|

I hope to have a windows version in a few hours !

Did you port the old cgminer SHA256 kernels that were originally used for GPU mining BTC?

I think the cgminer kernels were more optimized especially for the old 5870,6990,7970 GPUs. I think a 7970 got 750MH/s and a 6990 got close to 1000 MH/s

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I could throw a bit of NV hash ,when a miner is A/V
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I hope to have a windows version in a few hours !
legendary
Looking for someone with a larger AMD farm on linux for beta testing .. If you're interested, PM me Smiley

Will open the pool to public as soon as a block has been found and I can verify that everything works on mainnet as it was on testnet.

I've asked a few times already, but unfortunately only few guys want to help.. Hope hashrate rises soon
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

hoppe a windows miner will also be avaiable Smiley
legendary
it seems like sgminer . what miner do you use ocminer ??

yep, sgminer and hopefully also ccminer soon
Activity: 392
it seems like sgminer . what miner do you use ocminer ??
legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
With the current difficulty and price, PASC mining is less profitable than ZEC, but I will continue in the PASC because I believe that the value can increase at least 50%.

But I'm really worried about the current number of video cards that are in cryptpo world. People are buying video cards like crazy, and they forget to calculate the correct ROI. When I started mining (~ 6 months ago), I used to make a good profit with 2 r9 290, about 5 USD per day on ETH, Nowadays with 6 gpus, I get maximum ~ 7 USD a day on ZEC.

And the future seems to be even worse.  : Shocked Shocked

So 2013, again...

2013 was a good mining year, 2014 was horrible. And for GPUs 2015 was even worse.

Yes, so 2017 is going to become horible ... and so on
Activity: 498
its raining newb accounts asking for pascal accounts...but nobody is asking for pascal coins, you cannot create pascal accounts out of thin air like in all crypto coins...maybe pascal accounts can be treated as currency or asset.. what do you guys think?

if poloniex will enable pascal accounts trading ... welcome to another fiasco  Grin
How will they be able to trade such an asset?
Through email?

in the wallet..

sending coins:
transaction (tx)
   destination account:  poloniex account       amount:

sending accounts:
transfer account to new owner
   new owners public key: poloniex public key

notice that both sending coins and sending accounts can both have a specific "payload data" which poloniex is currently using for segregating different users deposits. i think they can do it anytime easily.

and another thing to point out, pascal accounts are not just more rare (5 is to 100).. unlike coins, accounts are don't have denominations like a coin (0.1, 0.005 0.0008 etc..), pascal accounts are not divisible.

PASC shares are again down . . .  Huh
Hoping for 1$ per coin
[/img]
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
It just figures, as soon as I give it all my hash for 24 hrs the coin is now crashing  Sad

It will find some support, have no fear!
Thanks for the encouragement! lol, I left a coin that pays the bills to give it a try at full power... just wish I could see my hash rates on Nano..but am getting payouts.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
It just figures, as soon as I give it all my hash for 24 hrs the coin is now crashing  Sad

It will find some support, have no fear!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
its raining newb accounts asking for pascal accounts...but nobody is asking for pascal coins, you cannot create pascal accounts out of thin air like in all crypto coins...maybe pascal accounts can be treated as currency or asset.. what do you guys think?

if poloniex will enable pascal accounts trading ... welcome to another fiasco  Grin
How will they be able to trade such an asset?
Through email?

in the wallet..

sending coins:
transaction (tx)
   destination account:  poloniex account       amount:

sending accounts:
transfer account to new owner
   new owners public key: poloniex public key

notice that both sending coins and sending accounts can both have a specific "payload data" which poloniex is currently using for segregating different users deposits. i think they can do it anytime easily.

and another thing to point out, pascal accounts are not just more rare (5 is to 100).. unlike coins, accounts are don't have denominations like a coin (0.1, 0.005 0.0008 etc..), pascal accounts are not divisible.
Jump to: