Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 218. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
It just figures, as soon as I give it all my hash for 24 hrs the coin is now crashing  Sad
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Looking for someone with a larger AMD farm on linux for beta testing .. If you're interested, PM me Smiley

Still looking for some miners.. Smiley

Would love to help.. but on Windows and only have 6.8GH/s... Good luck though!  Can't wait for the pool!
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Any plans on Cuda miner for stratum (pool)?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Anyone got problems with payouts on nanopool?
I actually got my first 2 coins overnight, I decided to throw a lot of hash at it for 24 hours and see what happens.

The stats on Nano are no where to be seen so I have no Idea of my hash rate.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
and i was right about pascal coin...that would reach high for being diferent from ohers...
if only i didnt sold my early 5000pasc for a piece of sh****....
we never know the day that is yet to come....lol

by the way please can someone compile a Linux Miner!!!???
hi hate win for mining....theres nothing better than linux, even the hassh is higher....

please Linux Miner Wink

if you want a solo miner, try this:

https://github.com/pallas1/Pascalcoin-CUDA

just type "make" to compile.
It is for GTX not for AMD right?

no windows?Huh

I don't use windows, sorry.
But you can compile it both on linux and windows as the visual studio project files are included.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Sure you can, but only solo for now. I'm using miner from here https://github.com/Vorksholk/PascalCoin-CUDA/releases/tag/v1.04
Start the wallet, wait for some connections, then start PascalProxyv2.jar and input values: 127.0.0.1, 4009, 1, worker name. Then start one of the exe files that meets your cuda compute version with params: PascalCoinCUDA_ProxyMiner_sm61.exe p0 d0 i23 c50

Are you sure GTX 970 is sm61?

I'm not Smiley I'm using sm61 on gtx1060. As I wrote: "start one of the exe files that meets your cuda compute version".

edit: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus GTX970 compute version 5.2 - so use PascalCoinCUDA_ProxyMiner_sm52.exe
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
its raining newb accounts asking for pascal accounts...but nobody is asking for pascal coins, you cannot create pascal accounts out of thin air like in all crypto coins...maybe pascal accounts can be treated as currency or asset.. what do you guys think?

if poloniex will enable pascal accounts trading ... welcome to another fiasco  Grin
How will they be able to trade such an asset?
Through email?

in the wallet..

sending coins:
transaction (tx)
   destination account:  poloniex account       amount:

sending accounts:
transfer account to new owner
   new owners public key: poloniex public key

notice that both sending coins and sending accounts can both have a specific "payload data" which poloniex is currently using for segregating different users deposits. i think they can do it anytime easily.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Looking for someone with a larger AMD farm on linux for beta testing .. If you're interested, PM me Smiley

Still looking for some miners.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
let them come, so I can test my miner LoL!
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Now this is strange... still no shit clone...

legendary
Black Belt Developer
and i was right about pascal coin...that would reach high for being diferent from ohers...

hi hate win for mining....theres nothing better than linux, even the hassh is higher....

please Linux Miner Wink

no windows?Huh

I don't use windows, sorry.
But you can compile it both on linux and windows as the visual studio project files are included.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

please Linux Miner Wink

no windows?Huh
Activity: 435
Merit: 400
hi all, if anyone has a spare account here is my public key

3GhhbousVEtkrNiFEUJYfiocF4ca6N5hGWzBNGrmzrxpaJcXHdWh8YW3H4SDGYruQTAtyANut4wJ5Qq K3ujTRDd9YMnDs54nQUnBGr

thank you in adv.

Boysie

Hi Boysie,
you helped me a lot with your bios mod.
283864-81 is yours, a gift from Pekanbaru.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
With the current difficulty and price, PASC mining is less profitable than ZEC, but I will continue in the PASC because I believe that the value can increase at least 50%.

But I'm really worried about the current number of video cards that are in cryptpo world. People are buying video cards like crazy, and they forget to calculate the correct ROI. When I started mining (~ 6 months ago), I used to make a good profit with 2 r9 290, about 5 USD per day on ETH, Nowadays with 6 gpus, I get maximum ~ 7 USD a day on ZEC.

And the future seems to be even worse.  : Shocked Shocked

So 2013, again...

2013 was a good mining year, 2014 was horrible. And for GPUs 2015 was even worse.

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
hey guys,
can I mine with nvidia (gtx 970), I see instructions for AMD. What about nvidia?

Tnx!

Sure you can, but only solo for now. I'm using miner from here https://github.com/Vorksholk/PascalCoin-CUDA/releases/tag/v1.04
Start the wallet, wait for some connections, then start PascalProxyv2.jar and input values: 127.0.0.1, 4009, 1, worker name. Then start one of the exe files that meets your cuda compute version with params: PascalCoinCUDA_ProxyMiner_sm61.exe p0 d0 i23 c50

Hope that this will help Smiley

P.S.: still you will be lucky finding a block with that difficulty... Sad

Are you sure GTX 970 is sm61?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Hi All,
Can anyone donate a account for testing / etc. ? (i am trying to mine on CPU , but no results so far .....) Cool

pubkey: 3GhhbooA2EEV5JnihczLsLYzZf6JDQhrr6RZwPoHU8aFZHrwvZjeHeN7QUrmjyukbjxsx2wthKUVNat vnANt1Tdd2hTzafyUQXNPuQ

Thx ;-

Mining with CPU is pure electricity waste.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

please Linux Miner Wink

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Jump to: