Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 216. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
The hashrate is what 33something?

So 2^51=2,251,799,813,685,248

So at 3GH/s it will take 750,599.93789508266666666666666667 seconds

or 8-9 days, however it goes to 34something sometimes so somewhere between 8 days and 16 days to find a single block.

PS, 1 month ago I found 20 block in 2 hours
Good for you. Hell, I still miss the  launch of the coins. 
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 711
Looking for someone with a larger AMD farm on linux for beta testing .. If you're interested, PM me Smiley

Still looking for some miners.. Smiley
Ill mine for suprnova u testing or live

Live on mainnet - but need to find a block yet, on testnet everything was fine.

Will open the pool to public as soon as a block has been found and I can verify that everything works on mainnet as it was on testnet.

With your hashrate I think you will need 2-3 days to find a block.

I've asked a few times already, but unfortunately only few guys want to help.. Hope hashrate rises soon
How can I help you when I use Windows? Once I tried Ubuntu and I will repeat it for 200 years Grin .
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
28gpus what card is that ? that gives 700Mhs ?

R9 Fury  ~650 h/s
R9 Nano ~750 h/s

Ahm ok.
Anyway, anyone kave more then 600-615MH/s on 390? It should be better then that.

rx480 is geting about 660
Activity: 848

R9 Fury  ~650 h/s
R9 Nano ~750 h/s

Ahm ok.
Anyway, anyone kave more then 600-615MH/s on 390? It should be better then that.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
guys! is there a profit calculator for pascal?

R9 Fury  ~650 h/s
R9 Nano ~750 h/s
Activity: 162

its 28 cards.... DOH....
Activity: 848
Looking for someone with a larger AMD farm on linux for beta testing .. If you're interested, PM me Smiley

Will open the pool to public as soon as a block has been found and I can verify that everything works on mainnet as it was on testnet.

I've asked a few times already, but unfortunately only few guys want to help.. Hope hashrate rises soon

I have 28 GPUs, 19,600 hash rate for Pasc. On Window 10 though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My 19 year old son started a reddit for Pascal and wrote the paragraph below when Pascal first came out after he read the whitepaper.

"Through an ingenious take on Blockchain technology,
PascalCoin is the first coin to be independent of historical operations while solving the problem of Double Spend."

Whoever did the announcement page and the wiki swiped it and gave him no credit.  The funny thing is we used to laugh like hell about it because when I asked him what it all meant he told me he had no frickin clue.

I had alot of the coin but sold way too early the 1st night it got on Poloniex.  Still love the coin, good luck to those still holding.

I heard about the prise rise when it was +900%. I was scared to buy because I didn't know it was added on Poloniex, I got outside with some friends for 5 hours and when I came back I found PascalCoin at +4800%. Could've profited and now I regret not buying it Sad

Good luck to all of those holding the coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My 19 year old son started a reddit for Pascal and wrote the paragraph below when Pascal first came out after he read the whitepaper.

"Through an ingenious take on Blockchain technology,
PascalCoin is the first coin to be independent of historical operations while solving the problem of Double Spend."

Whoever did the announcement page and the wiki swiped it and gave him no credit.  The funny thing is we used to laugh like hell about it because when I asked him what it all meant he told me he had no frickin clue.

I had alot of the coin but sold way too early the 1st night it got on Poloniex.  Still love the coin, good luck to those still holding.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

will 40 gpu help?

I'm mining solo. 

let me know of I can help.

Yes of course, are you running Linux?
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
OC, once the Windows miner is available, I can throw 6.8 GH/s to the pool to test.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Why does it seem that profitability for mining today is down I no the hashrate grew yesterday but it seems that I'm making half today of what I was yesterday
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

will 40 gpu help?

I'm mining solo. 

let me know of I can help.
Activity: 180
3,6 Gh/s 4 day and no block
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The hashrate is what 33something?

So 2^51=2,251,799,813,685,248

So at 3GH/s it will take 750,599.93789508266666666666666667 seconds

or 8-9 days, however it goes to 34something sometimes so somewhere between 8 days and 16 days to find a single block.

PS, 1 month ago I found 20 block in 2 hours
Activity: 180

I think that it isn't less than a week
Jump to: