Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 221. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Any miners available for NViDIA CARDS ?
bugged...as far as i know

People have reported getting blocks with my CUDA miner including KlausT's optimizations, although it's solo-mining only.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
AMD one is also unstable, makes my rigs reboot by itself lol
Have no issued with ZEC or ETH miners, but pascal ver 2 makes my all of my rigs reboot randomly, sometimes after 5 mins, sometime after 10 seconds, sometimes after a few hours.
I guess I
it is dangers to mine PASC with AMD card ,the  power consumption is extremely  increased when mining PASC,this may cause permanent damage to GPU,or burn PSU

there is no danger if you know your hardware enough...and know what to use, what to do etc... PASC is not the most power hungry to mine.

nope not the most power hungry if u get those settings right ... rx 470 4gb

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Have no issued with ZEC or ETH miners, but pascal ver 2 makes my all of my rigs reboot randomly, sometimes after 5 mins, sometime after 10 seconds, sometimes after a few hours.
I guess I
it is dangers to mine PASC with AMD card ,the  power consumption is extremely  increased when mining PASC,this may cause permanent damage to GPU,or burn PSU

there is no danger if you know your hardware enough...and know what to use, what to do etc... PASC is not the most power hungry to mine.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
why hashing at pool
is a lot less than the real hashing power?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
I guess I
it is dangers to mine PASC with AMD card ,the  power consumption is extremely  increased when mining PASC,this may cause permanent damage to GPU,or burn PSU
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It appears Nanopool stats stuck again for sometime now. Anyone else seeing that?

My stats have not changed in hours, I know its been buggy.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
I guess I
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Can one use ASIC with Pascal? Which algo is it anyway?

tnx

No but FPGA's are on this coin currently. 

proof?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

tnx

No but FPGA's are on this coin currently. 
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
mabye the account number is easy
but the rest of it is for geeks again  Cool
Activity: 337
Nope, no ASIC´s.

Aha, so good old GPU's.
I'm guessing the best one is still 1070.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 337

tnx
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
BOYCOTT Nanopool, don put you hashing power on them!!

Nanopool sucks Smiley Min payout is increasing more daily then the value of this coin LOL
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
BUT the wallet daemon keeps sending error messages:

Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload:
Invalid new block 57810: Proof of work is higher than target

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Same errors with all current nVidia miners for Windows. Devs says it's ok - just those "blocks" are not blocks, just shares. If you will find a block, there will be no error. As I understand, these errors are something like Orphan blocks. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you for ur quick answer. I will run it for next 24h and let's see what happens.
Btw, I am running a zec miner at same time and the hashrate has decreased slighty.
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN

Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload:

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Same errors with all current nVidia miners for Windows. Devs says it's ok - just those "blocks" are not blocks, just shares. If you will find a block, there will be no error. As I understand, these errors are something like Orphan blocks. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 17
Funky stuff going on with this coin.  Has anyone fluent in Pascal done an in depth examination of the code?  I would but I haven't looked at pascal since High School.  I've forgotten more than I remember.  It's such an old language that there are guaranteed vulnerabilities and opportunities for deception.  Be careful.

I've looked at the code in quite some detail. I didn't notice anything malicious. Of course don't just take my word, Pascal is easy to read if you have experience of c++, c#, etc. so I encourage anyone to have a look.

As for the "old" language, it runs on modern compilers with the same back-end as c++ compilers, so I wouldn't be worried about that.
Activity: 7
Hello,

just for fun, I tried today to compile Vorksholk's Pascal kernel.cu  (https://github.com/Vorksholk/PascalCoin-CUDA/blob/master/kernel.cu)  under linux (ubuntu.14.04).
I am testing it with the PascalProxyv2.jar  and one of my 1070's.

The output of the miner is something like this:
    The hash is:
00000000 03493eb1 9493e0d7 54b4290a 7943c2ba ac807435 8345a0ea c3092687
Found nonce: 6ea49531    T: 588e4890    Hashrate: 1748.583 MH/s   Total: 6
    The hash is:
00000000 0ec623a1 a58b4a41 4edf0917 0ad36bbe ddc72f07 287eaf1b 60cc3322
Found nonce: daa3c024    T: 588e48ca    Hashrate: 1625.650 MH/s   Total: 7

Pascal proxy output:
GPU 0 submitted a share [payload: xxxxxxxx000 nonce: 2080622386 timestamp: 1485719538]
GPU 0 submitted a share [payload: xxxxxxxx000 nonce: -1539380207 timestamp: 1485719553]
GPU 0 submitted a share [payload: xxxxxxxx000 nonce: 1529746750 timestamp: 1485719578]

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Jump to: