Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 245. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
My hashrate dropped to 0 on nanopool, but my workers are still submitting shares.. anyone else seeing this?
I am too.  Also get a lot of JSON erros from nanopool. Not sure what's happening.

They released a new miner https://github.com/nanopool/PascalCoin/releases as old one is not working correctly with the pool.

I downloaded that one and am currently using it.  Even though it launches the 1.0.0 miner, the top of the windows command box when mining still says ""PascalCoin miner"" Version: 0.2

Something seems not right.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Hello,
On nanopool, what do you enter as an adress : the account number like 182410-30 or only 182410 ?
I would choose the first but it seems only the second work...

That is a question for me too. Nanopool help just mentions wallet address. But PascalCoin has an account number and public key - so no wallet address as I understand.
What works for those that works? Smiley
My hashrate dropped to 0 on nanopool, but my workers are still submitting shares.. anyone else seeing this?
I am too.  Also get a lot of JSON erros from nanopool. Not sure what's happening.

They released a new miner https://github.com/nanopool/PascalCoin/releases as old one is not working correctly with the pool.

Beta test
DO NOT use the official PascalCoinMiner. Use our modified miner: download
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Hello,
On nanopool, what do you enter as an adress : the account number like 182410-30 or only 182410 ?
I would choose the first but it seems only the second work...
Activity: 10
I am too.  Also get a lot of JSON erros from nanopool. Not sure what's happening.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
How can I mine to Nanopool with nvidia card, can anyone tell?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hey everyone, updated the CUDA GPU miner with some of KlausT's improvements: https://github.com/Vorksholk/PascalCoin-CUDA/releases/tag/v1.04

No promise that the new miner can actually mine blocks, but if anyone gets a block with this, please let the rest of us know. About 360% performance improvements, I'm getting around 900 MH/s on an overclocked 1080.

I've also seen some people worried about the PascalCoin wallet saying "Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload." This isn't a problem--the way my miner works (and presumably some others that are floating around now, although I haven't looked at the code for them) is by submitting shares that meet a target of 24000000. Note that we are currently on track for a target of 31000000 soon, which is 8192 times higher, so you should expect to see, on average, 8192 of those errors per actual block mined. The miner is submitting shares to the wallet, effectively. These shares don't count for anything unless they meet the target.

Your miner works!

I just found two blocks in rapid succession (with only one block between them  Cheesy) with a rather low hashrate.

Awesome, thanks!!

So just to clarify, when using your miner you need one wallet per rig, with different miner names for each wallet and then just import the same miner key? It looks like it duplicates work across multiple rigs if you try to use one wallet and one miner name.
I use the same account for all my rigs. Account name dublicates with 01 02 with this method.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I read the thread, I see a lot of guys have bought a Porsche 911 on the profits from Pascal Coin, Polo still gives money to those who bought Pascal C. 500 sat and successfully sold for 100k +, unfortunately I do not have the "train", but I'm glad for the guys who have earned, well done!

I made a bunch of money.  Bought back in and see it's going ack up.  Timing is everything.

A Porsche 911 lol What a waste. Buy an expensive car and yet still work a job you hate just to buy shit you don't need. Why not take that money, start your own business and be your own boss, reinvest it, whatever. They'll probably wreck their Porsche in a month lol It doesn't happen very often people where you buy a coin for 500 sats and you get to sell for 200 - 300x your investment. Don't waste the opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Hey everyone, updated the CUDA GPU miner with some of KlausT's improvements: https://github.com/Vorksholk/PascalCoin-CUDA/releases/tag/v1.04

No promise that the new miner can actually mine blocks, but if anyone gets a block with this, please let the rest of us know. About 360% performance improvements, I'm getting around 900 MH/s on an overclocked 1080.

I've also seen some people worried about the PascalCoin wallet saying "Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload." This isn't a problem--the way my miner works (and presumably some others that are floating around now, although I haven't looked at the code for them) is by submitting shares that meet a target of 24000000. Note that we are currently on track for a target of 31000000 soon, which is 8192 times higher, so you should expect to see, on average, 8192 of those errors per actual block mined. The miner is submitting shares to the wallet, effectively. These shares don't count for anything unless they meet the target.

Your miner works!

I just found two blocks in rapid succession (with only one block between them  Cheesy) with a rather low hashrate.

Awesome, thanks!!

So just to clarify, when using your miner you need one wallet per rig, with different miner names for each wallet and then just import the same miner key? It looks like it duplicates work across multiple rigs if you try to use one wallet and one miner name.
Activity: 6
"Pascalcovampire" how did you mine 20 blocks today? With only 5 rigs. Probably has some other miner

Another block mined by the vampire... This is unreal!
I did found 5 blocks today with default v0.2 PascalCoinMiner.exe
But all solutions failed to submit with some error (Wallet is up and Running)

Where the PascalCoinMiner.exe  stores the log? 
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

Your miner works!

Awesome, thanks!!

So i was sleeping.
Miner found a block
When i woke up and logged in to my rig it got f**ked up.
its been like 15 hours since and still no block in my wallet.
So did i find a block or no?

It was an orphan block - network did not accepted it.
Activity: 283
can someone please post bat directions for nano?

I have tried but cant get them to show in stats.
Activity: 48
http://image.prntscr.com/image/dab2462869fe4b418ca91799a50e05bc.jpg

So i was sleeping.
Miner found a block
When i woke up and logged in to my rig it got f**ked up.
its been like 15 hours since and still no block in my wallet.
So did i find a block or no?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

Same here
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i read the first 40 pages but could not find an answer.

The amount of accounts is limited to 29 million. So the max amount of individuals that can use pascalcoin is 29 million people. This coin is a failure unless it is adopted by a country with a steady 29 million inhabitants.

So can the dev answer if it is possible (by hard fork) to increase the amount of accounts?

86 million will be the total, read the OP

5 accounts per block, forever.

https://twitter.com/PascalCoin/status/824749832896126976
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

The amount of accounts is limited to 29 million. So the max amount of individuals that can use pascalcoin is 29 million people. This coin is a failure unless it is adopted by a country with a steady 29 million inhabitants.

So can the dev answer if it is possible (by hard fork) to increase the amount of accounts?

No, the dev already cleared that up, check pascal twitter account.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Who cares?  We're making enough for complete remodels of our kitchens.  New appliances and everything. 
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I read the thread, I see a lot of guys have bought a Porsche 911 on the profits from Pascal Coin, Polo still gives money to those who bought Pascal C. 500 sat and successfully sold for 100k +, unfortunately I do not have the "train", but I'm glad for the guys who have earned, well done!

I made a bunch of money.  Bought back in and see it's going ack up.  Timing is everything.
Jump to: