Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 261. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
what if "-t" option crashing whole rig?
edit: was accident, "-t 20" find some, what are "Error Invalid Double Sha256 found." ?

btw why miner can not run when is compiled with range checks (it giving: Error Exception inside a Thread at step:  (ERangeError): Range check error)
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
pls help, start pacsalminerv2 or v1 witch error
C:\Program Files (x86)\Pascal Coin>PascalCoinMiner.exe -s localhost:4009 -p 0 -d 4 -n miner0001
Exception at 000000010004492C: EAccessViolation:
                                                Access violation.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Sorry, I can't help everybody... imposible

For everybody that's having issues with OpenCL v0.2 miner, please read:

- If you're using NVIDIA, I don't know if it works properly, I haven't tested it
- If when executing PascalCoinMiner.exe a raise exception is shown... perhaps there is an error with your OpenCL drivers, check that you have a valid version. If version is valid, then sorry... it doesn't work
- If you want to know if your miner is working properly (and finding valids "nonce" for generate a block) , read this trick and try it (posted days ago)

A small trick for PascalCoinMiner (OpenCL miner v0.2)

You can add -t param (this param is not documented, I used it for testing purposes)

What does param -t do:
When Wallet sends a job to the miner, "target" is a 32 bits value with left-byte indicating how many "0" bits on the left must have the PoW

Example: target=2DD63426 -> Left byte 2D is equal to 45 in decimal, so, first 45 bits of PoW must be "0"

When you add -t param you can subtract the indicated left bits, for example, a "-t 10" then miner will find 45-10=35 left "0" bits of PoW
With this example, your miner will submit a work to your wallet more quickly, but of course, wallet will say that "pow is lower than target" because is an invalid PoW

It will help you to visually see if your miner is working properly

Try it.
Code:
PascalCoinMiner.exe -p 0 -d 1 -s -n Test -t 10
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I need cuda miner for my 1060 rig ,please help me ..Thanks you
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
TID:00001074 [Debug] Sent 158 bytes
TID:00001074 [Debug] Received 116 bytes. Buffer length: 116 bytes
TID:000019C4 [Error] Sending Error JSON RPC id () : Invalid payload (bathr00804). Need start with: New Node 1/25/2017 7:31:35 - Pascal Coin Wallet & Explorer Build:1.4.1

I get this every time I find a share with cudaminer. Is it normal? Any AMD miner can check please if they get this in their PascalCointWallet.log?

Also, which private key option should I use, "Use a random existing key" or "Always mine with this key"? I mine to the same wallet from multiple computers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
is there any pool for mining?
Activity: 19
Guys,how can i transfer my reward from pascalcoin wallet 1.4.2 to poloniex,what write in destination account ? Sorry for stupid question and thanks !!!
http://imgur.com/a/JhNbS

you need to go in polo account > deposit pasc > you will find "Your PascalCoin Payload" you put in Payload data with encrypted with dest account public key or dont encrypt and put deposit adresse 86646-64 in destination account

Is the 86646-64 polo destination account ? Now i have my payload deposit...

yes if you click on "Got it. Show me the Deposit Address."polo show you 86646-64  you just need to add your payload for transfer your funds

Very Thanks man.How long take transaktion time..

about 1h to transfer on polo for me

very thanks bro!!!!
Activity: 77
Guys,how can i transfer my reward from pascalcoin wallet 1.4.2 to poloniex,what write in destination account ? Sorry for stupid question and thanks !!!

you need to go in polo account > deposit pasc > you will find "Your PascalCoin Payload" you put in Payload data with encrypted with dest account public key or dont encrypt and put deposit adresse 86646-64 in destination account

yes if you click on "Got it. Show me the Deposit Address."polo show you 86646-64  you just need to add your payload for transfer your funds

about 1h to transfer on polo for me

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
suprnova private pool-server ?

ip  37.187.146.34
port 4276 / 4277 / 4278 / 4279 work

That's definately not a pool since the block target is exactly equal to the difficulty, if it was a pool it would be lower.

lol you people should stop sniffing ports, it's not ready for deployment yet, but yes, that will be the pool. (It's not finding blocks yet)

Target is lower when you submit shares, what you see there is only the update (new block notification) - the miner would ignore that target_pow field.
SORRY TO say here are some users who become totally disappointed and this thing is not good for going further.

Where can I get invite to pool ?

It's not running yet, i'll be public once it's finished !
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
Can somebody post the download link of Pascal miner v4

Thanks a bunch!  Smiley
releas from klausT

https://github.com/KlausT/PascalCoin-CUDA/releases

Please somebody confirm that this is working miner it is safety to use as well as can mine some coin with him?

Cheers
Activity: 241
I can't understand why this coin can be pumped so high, are poloniex people all crazy?  Roll Eyes  The price before poloniex listing was only one thousand, and poloniex insider trading made whales and poloniex's owners very wealthy.

Activity: 364
for pascalcoin, I was considering if a supernode should be hosted, i have a node hosting service and would host a supernode for 0.1 BTC bounty, if this is interesting PM me for details!
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Cuda Pascal miner error cudart_80.dll, any clue how to fix that?  Thy
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
suprnova private pool-server ?

ip  37.187.146.34
port 4276 / 4277 / 4278 / 4279 work

That's definately not a pool since the block target is exactly equal to the difficulty, if it was a pool it would be lower.

lol you people should stop sniffing ports, it's not ready for deployment yet, but yes, that will be the pool. (It's not finding blocks yet)

Target is lower when you submit shares, what you see there is only the update (new block notification) - the miner would ignore that target_pow field.
SORRY TO say here are some users who become totally disappointed and this thing is not good for going further.

Where can I get invite to pool ?
Jump to: