Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 265. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Still pascal coin is booming in polo already reached to healthy price but i have speculation about this because i have some pascal coin which i am holding them. Whether to sell them or i can hold them for further increase in the price.

Generally, the outcome is this:

Sell now, afterwards price skyrockets.

Hold, and price dumps.

Seems to be the laws of my trading universe :/
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Still pascal coin is booming in polo already reached to healthy price but i have speculation about this because i have some pascal coin which i am holding them. Whether to sell them or i can hold them for further increase in the price.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

nice nice.. OCminer saw our problem with solo mining!! Can't wait Suprnova/Pasa
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Calling Mr. @OCminer please make a pool for this PASCAL for us.. Some of us (small miner) didn't get the coin specially nvidia user, I saw that they are complaining about the error they've got.. Please...    Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
nice T shirt and the video is very good. congrats
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
NVidia Video tutorial using 3 x 980ti and the 1.04 CUDA miner

hope this is helpful to those who want to try the Nvidia miner.

hope we can get clarification on the error found in both 1.03 and 1.04 soon also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSYP_WtqvQ
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Activity: 142
i have the nvidia gtx970 but the miner always crash! this card doesnt work? what can be the problem?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you all if my miner hitted the block, my balance is still zero.. My question is why my miner got this and stated that I found block..
You got oephan, it means nothing.
Your app showing Blocks Found 0
Go to Project -> Options, and under MinerServerPrivateKey select third radio button [Always mine with this key]
Now on the main page, if you select
  • Explore accounts with one of my Wallet Keys
it will display 5 accounts, one with 100.000 other 4 with 0.000 balance IF you hit block
In your case, you did not

I don't know if selecting 'Always mine with this key' has something to do with faster claiming blocks that you hit, but before selecting this option i also had a case like yours hitting a block, and not receiving reward. In my case the other user that got the block i found was also member who found previous block (only 3 minutes before mine) so it does seems that is some stupid miner error, because it is near impossible someone to find 2 blocks in a row with this difficulty.

Thanks man for your explanation, got it.. but is there any good settings for my wallet to prevent this error.. Im so happy, I thought I found block, but it's an error.. Did u hitted a block or still mining for nothing? If there is no chance to get some block because of rising difficulty, it's nonsense for people like me mining this coin with 5gpu's.. Isn't correct?
Activity: 299
16,000 just hit Polo dump imminent Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Hey Devs

I added PascalCoin Flags and T-Shirts to https://cryptomined.com
is that ok?  if you guys got too rich on PascalCoin you can spend extra crypto @ crytpomined.com

Please try to get PascalCoin added to www.coinpayments.net so I can take it directly

Thanks!!!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you all if my miner hitted the block, my balance is still zero.. My question is why my miner got this and stated that I found block..
You got oephan, it means nothing.
Your app showing Blocks Found 0
Go to Project -> Options, and under MinerServerPrivateKey select third radio button [Always mine with this key]
Now on the main page, if you select
  • Explore accounts with one of my Wallet Keys
it will display 5 accounts, one with 100.000 other 4 with 0.000 balance IF you hit block
In your case, you did not

I don't know if selecting 'Always mine with this key' has something to do with faster claiming blocks that you hit, but before selecting this option i also had a case like yours hitting a block, and not receiving reward. In my case the other user that got the block i found was also member who found previous block (only 3 minutes before mine) so it does seems that is some stupid miner error, because it is near impossible someone to find 2 blocks in a row with this difficulty.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Will it reach $2? This volume is very high and suspect, why a coin that many consider scam would have a volume of $25 million? At first I would be doubting, but now I do not know what to say! It's very strange! Buy now and wait for a raise or are we on the edge?  Lips sealed
Write that to trollbox and see will you be banned.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Will it reach $2? This volume is very high and suspect, why a coin that many consider scam would have a volume of $25 million? At first I would be doubting, but now I do not know what to say! It's very strange! Buy now and wait for a raise or are we on the edge?  Lips sealed
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
I don't know if I hitted block, just take a look guys, somebody give me a confirmation.. Thanks

https://s27.postimg.org/59254neoj/Block_Found.png

Nope, according to the block explorer 56814 was found by DOMDOM

But i check it to my wallet.. It's unconfirm (red)

https://s23.postimg.org/ia6a3bl0b/Block_Found_2.png

What about that spot on your wallet where it says blocks found? It clearly shows a zero in your pic.

Place a checkmark in the box that says "Explor accounts with one of my WalletKeys"

Watch your balance now.

id expect that, like all other cryptocurrencies, it needs a number of confirmations before you have a positive balance.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Good volume with good price.
I don't know if I hitted block, just take a look guys, somebody give me a confirmation.. Thanks

https://s27.postimg.org/59254neoj/Block_Found.png

Nope, according to the block explorer 56814 was found by DOMDOM

But i check it to my wallet.. It's unconfirm (red)

https://s23.postimg.org/ia6a3bl0b/Block_Found_2.png

What about that spot on your wallet where it says blocks found? It clearly shows a zero in your pic.

Place a checkmark in the box that says "Explor accounts with one of my WalletKeys"

Watch your balance now.

Jump to: