Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 264. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
V3 have same error......... and I heard maybe from just one miner he managed to find block, which still mean nothing

well no.. it mean that is work

I found two blocks, two days back with V3 miner

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3W0YArv.png[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/abRc9RL.png[img]

tnx for the screen, the v4 only enhanced the speed, so it should work too

meh, but it won't, I leave V3 running for another day
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
V3 have same error......... and I heard maybe from just one miner he managed to find block, which still mean nothing

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3W0YArv.png[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/abRc9RL.png[img]

tnx for the screen, the v4 only enhanced the speed, so it should work too
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
Don't use that 0.2 Pascalminer for AMD or use any of the CUDA miners.

I think the issue with the 0.2 miner is there is some bug and it keeps doing the same work over and over again with the same nonce. So your speed might be 2000 MH/s per rig but if it does the same work over and over again your effective hashrate might be 1000 MH/s.

It might be good if you only have 2 GPUs per rig but if you got like 6-7x RX 480s it becomes ineffective. Been noticing this behaviour because my crappy 270x OR 3 GPU mini rigs have been finding blocks but my 6 GPUs rigs with R9 290s and RX 480 haven't found a single block.

I don't think its bad luck or variance because when 0.2 Pascalminer was first released last week the difficulty was low and I had a similar issue back then.

would be stupid not to take ur advice

now im thinking of changing one rig to ver1 OpenCL miner... hmmmmmm
this would have been nice to know earlier  Shocked

@pascalcoin can you give us your feedback?

if it was doing the same work, with the same nonce, this would be very easy to spot with the java proxy.
is the nonce identical for each share submitted?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

I think the issue with the 0.2 miner is there is some bug and it keeps doing the same work over and over again with the same nonce. So your speed might be 2000 MH/s per rig but if it does the same work over and over again your effective hashrate might be 1000 MH/s.

It might be good if you only have 2 GPUs per rig but if you got like 6-7x RX 480s it becomes ineffective. Been noticing this behaviour because my crappy 270x OR 3 GPU mini rigs have been finding blocks but my 6 GPUs rigs with R9 290s and RX 480 haven't found a single block.

I don't think its bad luck or variance because when 0.2 Pascalminer was first released last week the difficulty was low and I had a similar issue back then.

this would have been nice to know earlier  Shocked

@pascalcoin can you give us your feedback?
legendary

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Wow now in polo rate is 140K. I hope it rate will going up again...  Shocked
Activity: 89
Hey, who's to say the purse 1,4,2 I download or I can take the Poloniex, thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Activity: 168
Merit: 104

this would have been nice to know earlier  Shocked
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Still pascal coin is booming in polo already reached to healthy price but i have speculation about this because i have some pascal coin which i am holding them. Whether to sell them or i can hold them for further increase in the price.

Generally, the outcome is this:

Sell now, afterwards price skyrockets.

Hold, and price dumps.

Seems to be the laws of my trading universe :/

LOL, so could you enlighten us it is time to buy or sell? We can make money with making opposite trading action against you?

I don't think it will give you profit if we buy them in present situation because already the price very high at some point pascol coin is sold for 500 sats also. May be right now it is not the right time to buy.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Still pascal coin is booming in polo already reached to healthy price but i have speculation about this because i have some pascal coin which i am holding them. Whether to sell them or i can hold them for further increase in the price.

Hold, and price dumps.

LOL, so could you enlighten us it is time to buy or sell? We can make money with making opposite trading action against you?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hey Devs

I added PascalCoin Flags and T-Shirts to https://cryptomined.com
is that ok?  if you guys got too rich on PascalCoin you can spend extra crypto @ crytpomined.com

Please try to get PascalCoin added to www.coinpayments.net so I can take it directly

Thanks!!!

Hey, I want it dude!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
NVidia Video tutorial using 3 x 980ti and the 1.04 CUDA miner

hope this is helpful to those who want to try the Nvidia miner.

hope we can get clarification on the error found in both 1.03 and 1.04 soon also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSYP_WtqvQ

Thanks dude, I'm waiting for this.
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exception at 000000010004492C: EAccessViolation:
Access violation

Error pls help 6x MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4G!!!

As I said previous,  it's help to me move folder with miner to root disk C.
That is not a solution to this issue!
Got the same exception on Win7 64 and Nvidia GeForce 310M.
Nor moving folder to the root of drive,
nor firewall setting changes,
nor compatibility mode execution,
nor run in privileged mode (as administrator),
nor folder/path regional symbols eliminations,
nor Nvidia drivers updates does,
nor antivirus disabling,
does not help Sad

all versions of CUDA miners crashed with ERROR ALLOCATION ...

Time to stop wasting your resources and use them on something else.   This mining scene is controlled by a few.  Your six gpu's are worthless in this solo mining environment.  You should mine something else until they make the pool public.  
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Hold, and price dumps.

Even i will follow same thing but pascal is doing fine in all aspect, i hope may the price will increase. But my main concern now even poloniex exchange also becoming same big pumps in early stages after listing new coin in it.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 6
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exception at 000000010004492C: EAccessViolation:
Access violation

Error pls help 6x MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4G!!!

As I said previous,  it's help to me move folder with miner to root disk C.
That is not a solution to this issue!
Got the same exception on Win7 64 and Nvidia GeForce 310M.
Nor moving folder to the root of drive,
nor firewall setting changes,
nor compatibility mode execution,
nor run in privileged mode (as administrator),
nor folder/path regional symbols eliminations,
nor Nvidia drivers updates does,
nor antivirus disabling,
does not help Sad

all versions of CUDA miners crashed with ERROR ALLOCATION ...
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Jump to: