Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 328. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

Donations to Account 2-34
If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload"

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Currently donators are:
- iscal -> 9999.0000 PASC
- anorganix -> 195.4000 PASC

Please contribute. Thanks.
I would like to donate but :
- gpu miner don't work on my configuration (amd fury x)(it works at first, but no longer work no matter what version of drivers: others miners works without problem on my pc)
- no bitcoin adress for giving in btc
The first one is probably not easy to fix
The second one is very easy: could you add a btc adress please?

Ok. I've created a BTC donation address:  19JeDyLYzGsvDCoY1dWKnEASRib67V7eiy
PASC donation: Account 2-34

Currently  donators are:
- anorganix -> 295.4000 PASC
Total: 10294.4000 PASC

Sent 0.03 btc : 7a20e89d71cb8124863db28190e5b21d939b8444d085eb85aee81ee97ef60238

PS: it seems the transaction doesn't confirm : I will resend it tomorrow if it fails.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi really you did a hard , long , good job people
am interested in Pascalcoin
how can i get an account ? any account donation from dev or other early adopter ?
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Reminder, now that we have a website, it's time to do our offensive to get listed on Poloniex!
Here is a model, adapt your text a little so that it's a bit different each time!

I just submitted the Poloniex coin request.   https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Poloniex Coin Request

* Required
What is the name of the coin? *
Pascalcoin

What is the coin's symbol? *
PASC

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pasc-pascalcoin-true-deletable-blockchain-v3-hardfork-on-block-210000-1583719

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://www.pascalcoin.org/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *

The developer, Albert Molina is very active and innovative.  There have already been 12 version updates.  The coin has a very active community on Bitcoin talk and twitter, etc.  I think there would be heavy trading activity if it could get listed on a top notch trusted exchange like Poloniex. It has just been listed on Bitsquare.io but I think people are looking for a more established, less complicated and trusted exchange.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.

Pascal Coin is an easy to understand and work with Crypto, that is similar to a bank. It uses easy to remember accounts instead of cryptographic addresses and works with personal accounts to receive/send coins. It's the first Alt-coin designed to work without a historical operations requirement yet is still able to control double spending or check balance. The Pascal Coin block-chain can be deleted at anytime and will continue working perfectly, without the problem of double spending.

Optional: What is your name in the Poloniex exchange chatbox?

Vibajajo

Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? *
No

Done
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
PascalCoin is also being considered by Livecoin Exchange, and you can vote, show your love!

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=PascalCoin

It's one free vote per user per month, or 1000 votes for 0.1 btc.
To be on top of the votes would cost about 1 btc.
Reminder, now that we have a website, it's time to do our offensive to get listed on Poloniex!
Here is a model, adapt your text a little so that it's a bit different each time!

I just submitted the Poloniex coin request.   https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Poloniex Coin Request

* Required
What is the name of the coin? *
Pascalcoin

What is the coin's symbol? *
PASC

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pasc-pascalcoin-true-deletable-blockchain-v3-hardfork-on-block-210000-1583719

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://www.pascalcoin.org/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *

The developer, Albert Molina is very active and innovative.  There have already been 12 version updates.  The coin has a very active community on Bitcoin talk and twitter, etc.  I think there would be heavy trading activity if it could get listed on a top notch trusted exchange like Poloniex. It has just been listed on Bitsquare.io but I think people are looking for a more established, less complicated and trusted exchange.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.

Pascal Coin is an easy to understand and work with Crypto, that is similar to a bank. It uses easy to remember accounts instead of cryptographic addresses and works with personal accounts to receive/send coins. It's the first Alt-coin designed to work without a historical operations requirement yet is still able to control double spending or check balance. The Pascal Coin block-chain can be deleted at anytime and will continue working perfectly, without the problem of double spending.

Optional: What is your name in the Poloniex exchange chatbox?

Vibajajo

Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? *
No

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
could someone please send me an account!

public key : 3GhhbovNpoKLwWyLCA2vabVAnYaYTkbQr3QsqEe7eg3mQ4q3g1BmxHNW3jKTQGHpLRnk96p4mu7gJtX w8uaMbQmb7kCCQQHpqJeGBd

No idea if someone sent you an account, i've transfered one over to you.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Currently donators are:

- gpu miner don't work on my configuration (amd fury x)(it works at first, but no longer work no matter what version of drivers: others miners works without problem on my pc)

Ok. I've created a BTC donation address:  19JeDyLYzGsvDCoY1dWKnEASRib67V7eiy
PASC donation: Account 2-34

Currently  donators are:
- anorganix -> 295.4000 PASC
Total: 10294.4000 PASC

Distribution:

Currently donators are:

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Polo added Stratis and NXC so I know they will list Pascal if enough people request it and development continues. It will just take a few months.

Keep pushing community Cheesy
Activity: 188
Polo added Stratis and NXC so I know they will list Pascal if enough people request it and development continues. It will just take a few months.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

so how are accounts being distributed?
i have a few that i can give away if anyone wants to PM me,
apparently sending me a public key is enough for me to transfer ownership:)

i have to say the new coin wallet is a tad confusing Smiley
but as with practically everything new, is very straight forward once you are familiar.

i just transferred an account to qwerth with minimum fuss, just a slight amount of trepidation on my part.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
When will Pascal Coin be added to another exchange?

When the users of other exchanges want it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

so how are accounts being distributed?
i have a few that i can give away if anyone wants to PM me,
apparently sending me a public key is enough for me to transfer ownership:)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
could someone please send me an account!

public key : 3GhhbovNpoKLwWyLCA2vabVAnYaYTkbQr3QsqEe7eg3mQ4q3g1BmxHNW3jKTQGHpLRnk96p4mu7gJtX w8uaMbQmb7kCCQQHpqJeGBd
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus

Distribution:

Currently donators are:

88900-56
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Distribution:

Currently donators are:

Hello,
I have the following problem with the opencl miner (cuda one works fine): when the miner start, trying to compile the opencl kernel, it fails with the following message:

C:\Miners\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1>PascalCoinOpenCL_ProxyMiner.exe d0 p1 i23 c50
Found 2 platform(s) on your computer.
Devices on platform 0, "NVIDIA CUDA":
        Device 0: GeForce GTX 1080
Devices on platform 1, "AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing":
        Device 0: Fiji

Error -11: Failed to build program executable [ ]
Build Status: CL_BUILD_ERROR
Build Options:
Build Log:

error: 64-bit kernels not supported on a 32-bit executable
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR

Does someone met similar problem ? (driver 16.10.1, windows 10)
Someone can help me on this ?

are you using x86 windows ?
Win10 64  home

Up : try a lot of thing : I had an nvidia card and amd : I removed nvidia and uninstall all drivers and cleaned with ddu : try 15.12, 16.7, 16.10...
Still same error (with 15.12, I hadn't this error but the program crashed at the begining).

C:\Miners\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1\Benchmark>PascalCoinOpenCL_ProxyMiner_Benchmark.exe
Found 1 platform(s) on your computer.
Devices on platform 0, "AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing":
        Device 0: Fiji

Error -11: Failed to build program executable [ ]
Build Status: CL_BUILD_ERROR
Build Options:
Build Log:

error: 64-bit kernels not supported on a 32-bit executable
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR
PascalCoin is being considered by Livecoin Exchange, and you can vote, show your love!

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=PascalCoin

It's one free vote per user per month, or 1000 votes for 0.1 btc.
To be on top of the votes would cost about 1 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
REMINDER

I have a few accounts available (courtesy of adaseb) for those who can't mine and need a personal pascal account. All you need to do is send me a pm with your public key.

just found out about this coin with all the twitter shills and am quite interested. saw a video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_szKxvbwEI on how to mine and use the software, however it seems to be outdated as the miner checkbox no longer exists on the latest version of the software. what do i need in order to mine this coin?  thanks a lot!

Have you had a look at the post mentioned in the OP? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16652012
Basically, it's 1. give a wallet name in the pascal wallet that is 8 chars long
2. start the java proxy and give it your settings, eg ip 127.0.0.1, port 4009, wallet name as per step 1 and no of gpus (1),
3, start the miner and your good to go

I've probably skipped something, but that is the basics of it.

Good luck and let us know if you need more help!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
REMINDER

I have a few accounts available (courtesy of adaseb) for those who can't mine and need a personal pascal account. All you need to do is send me a pm with your public key.

just found out about this coin with all the twitter shills and am quite interested. saw a video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_szKxvbwEI on how to mine and use the software, however it seems to be outdated as the miner checkbox no longer exists on the latest version of the software. what do i need in order to mine this coin?  thanks a lot!

IIRC that miner checkbox was deprecated a couple of versions back after the gpu miner was released.. I'm sure someone else who is more informed will chime in.
Jump to: