Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 329. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 105
REMINDER

I have a few accounts available (courtesy of adaseb) for those who can't mine and need a personal pascal account. All you need to do is send me a pm with your public key.

just found out about this coin with all the twitter shills and am quite interested. saw a video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_szKxvbwEI on how to mine and use the software, however it seems to be outdated as the miner checkbox no longer exists on the latest version of the software. what do i need in order to mine this coin?  thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
REMINDER

I have a few accounts available (courtesy of adaseb) for those who can't mine and need a personal pascal account. All you need to do is send me a pm with your public key.

Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

Donations to Account 2-34
If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload"

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Please add a btc adress : most dev prefers being paid in BTC (at least a mixt between pasc and btc). I would like to donate in btc.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
PascalCoin has been added to https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/coinsList
Thanks for your votes everyone!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I requested to Poloniex exchange for this coin.

Everyone should do.

One by one requests should reach so this coin can be added
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I'm interested in this coin! A few days ago I applied for an account, but I forgot to go back, thought my message arrived... I can send a PM to whom? It's the largest volume of Cryptopia! I need urgently.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
Someone who personal knows @Claymore should talk him to make miner
may be can do miner for pools
legendary
I got the same once when depositing, a transaction that is not confirmed and starts with 8 zeroes.

Cryptopia dev accepts "pending operations" and adds them to the cryptopia account... this is not a bad idea, but latter, when this operation is confirmed, must check which is the final ophash and not include it twice!

I think better option for an exchange is to accept only confirmed operations

Yeah we accept unconfirmed transactions for all coins, or users freak out if they cant see it 10 seconds after they click send, LOL

I was unaware that Pacal operations had such a high transaction orphan rate, so I have amended the system to only accept transactions with > 0 confirmations.

All this means you wont see the transaction in your account until it has 1 confirm on the network, and once it has 6 it will be available for use.

There is no risk of double credits as all ophashes are unique and only one will ever reach 6 confirmations.

Pascal is a new interface to work with, so there maybe a few little display issue here and there, but mainly this coin has bee awesome to work with, fast simple and hasent skipped a beat since we implemented it.

Keep up the good work, Loving this coin Smiley

Much respect for taking the time to adapt it into your pipeline. All the best for cryptopia  Smiley

legendary
Poloniex these days never lists a coin with a market cap this small.

We need to try and get it on Yobit, C-Cex, Bittrex, NovaExchange, all those exchanges before it gets Poloniex attention.

We need to try them all (including polo) not just targeting any specific one. Also, there was a time when it was polo's thing to list coins with innovation, it was almost becoming a curated market for niche coin projects. .......Very few coins have landed there with already high market caps, so IMO, there is no metric for being listed on polo ... maybe depending on busoni's mood or something.

We need to try and get it on Yobit, C-Cex, Bittrex, NovaExchange, all those exchanges before it gets Poloniex attention.

I love all of you guys ....Legendary and heros talk  for poloniex and trex and bla bla bla ..... to dump & kill for a few $ .No one Hero or Legendary here look for the future of this coin and no one donate or talk about the pool and miner the No1 problem now.

It's cool that you have an opinion and a very cute way of making it known with all that love. Take that condescending love of yours and ............... give it a second thought, and maybe just maybe, you would understand how much exposure a larger exchange brings to a project. Yes, exposure would also bring more attention to the project INCLUDING the attention of miner developers.
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus

I love all of you guys ....Legendary and heros talk  for poloniex and trex and bla bla bla ..... to dump & kill for a few $ .No one Hero or Legendary here look for the future of this coin and no one donate or talk about the pool and miner the No1 problem now.

I am not rich for coin, but i donated some coin for pool and miner

Please ALL
donate and do the best for future of this coin
Activity: 72
Merit: 2

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 355
I got the same once when depositing, a transaction that is not confirmed and starts with 8 zeroes.

Cryptopia dev accepts "pending operations" and adds them to the cryptopia account... this is not a bad idea, but latter, when this operation is confirmed, must check which is the final ophash and not include it twice!

I think better option for an exchange is to accept only confirmed operations

Yeah we accept unconfirmed transactions for all coins, or users freak out if they cant see it 10 seconds after they click send, LOL

I was unaware that Pacal operations had such a high transaction orphan rate, so I have amended the system to only accept transactions with > 0 confirmations.

All this means you wont see the transaction in your account until it has 1 confirm on the network, and once it has 6 it will be available for use.

There is no risk of double credits as all ophashes are unique and only one will ever reach 6 confirmations.

Pascal is a new interface to work with, so there maybe a few little display issue here and there, but mainly this coin has bee awesome to work with, fast simple and hasent skipped a beat since we implemented it.

Keep up the good work, Loving this coin Smiley

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
So guys, now that we have a website, I think it's time to do our offensive to get listed on Poloniex!
Here is a model, adapt your text a little so that it's a bit different each time!

I just submitted the Poloniex coin request.   https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Poloniex Coin Request

* Required
What is the name of the coin? *
Pascalcoin

What is the coin's symbol? *
PASC

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pasc-pascalcoin-true-deletable-blockchain-v3-hardfork-on-block-210000-1583719

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://www.pascalcoin.org/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *

The developer, Albert Molina is very active and innovative.  There have already been 12 version updates.  The coin has a very active community on Bitcoin talk and twitter, etc.  I think there would be heavy trading activity if it could get listed on a top notch trusted exchange like Poloniex. It has just been listed on Bitsquare.io but I think people are looking for a more established, less complicated and trusted exchange.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.

Pascal Coin is an easy to understand and work with Crypto, that is similar to a bank. It uses easy to remember accounts instead of cryptographic addresses and works with personal accounts to receive/send coins. It's the first Alt-coin designed to work without a historical operations requirement yet is still able to control double spending or check balance. The Pascal Coin block-chain can be deleted at anytime and will continue working perfectly, without the problem of double spending.

Optional: What is your name in the Poloniex exchange chatbox?

Vibajajo

Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? *
No

Agreed everyone make an executive push at poloniex.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
So guys, now that we have a website, I think it's time to do our offensive to get listed on Poloniex!
Here is a model, adapt your text a little so that it's a bit different each time!

I just submitted the Poloniex coin request.   https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Poloniex Coin Request

* Required
What is the name of the coin? *
Pascalcoin

What is the coin's symbol? *
PASC

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pasc-pascalcoin-true-deletable-blockchain-v3-hardfork-on-block-210000-1583719

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://www.pascalcoin.org/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *

The developer, Albert Molina is very active and innovative.  There have already been 12 version updates.  The coin has a very active community on Bitcoin talk and twitter, etc.  I think there would be heavy trading activity if it could get listed on a top notch trusted exchange like Poloniex. It has just been listed on Bitsquare.io but I think people are looking for a more established, less complicated and trusted exchange.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.

Pascal Coin is an easy to understand and work with Crypto, that is similar to a bank. It uses easy to remember accounts instead of cryptographic addresses and works with personal accounts to receive/send coins. It's the first Alt-coin designed to work without a historical operations requirement yet is still able to control double spending or check balance. The Pascal Coin block-chain can be deleted at anytime and will continue working perfectly, without the problem of double spending.

Optional: What is your name in the Poloniex exchange chatbox?

Vibajajo

Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? *
No

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
how this coin can address fungibility ?
legendary
maybe getting wolf0 a naked fox, one that he doesn't already have, will make him spit out a pool miner...
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

Donations to Account 2-34
If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload"

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Done
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

We have 300 high end gpus mining power, holding 800k PASC, modded proxy and not going to 51% attack the network! Other questions?

Yea, too bad people started dumping @ 800 sats. Undecided

none of our team is not even dump a coin, be sure

I was not accusing miti or iscal (or you).
I'm just disappointed that others don't care about this coin and they are dumping it as soon as they have the chance.

There is no coin dumped here, usually that means something!

Cheers!
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

We have 300 high end gpus mining power, holding 800k PASC, modded proxy and not going to 51% attack the network! Other questions?

Yea, too bad people started dumping @ 800 sats. Undecided

none of our team is not even dump a coin, be sure

I was not accusing miti or iscal (or you).
I'm just disappointed that others don't care about this coin and they are dumping it as soon as they have the chance.
Jump to: