Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 330. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

Donations to Account 2-34
If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload"

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

We have 300 high end gpus mining power, holding 800k PASC, modded proxy and not going to 51% attack the network! Other questions?

Yea, too bad people started dumping @ 800 sats. Undecided

none of our team is not even dump a coin, be sure
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

We have 300 high end gpus mining power, holding 800k PASC, modded proxy and not going to 51% attack the network! Other questions?

In this thread world nobody knows who is lying or who is scamming... but supposing you're an honest miner, and you wants to increase your PASC value... why don't you offer a bounty for a pool miner?
Only a pool miner will increase comunity... because only few people can compete with you in GPU power.

Also, this bounty call is open to everybody who has some PASC holding.

Note: Aetsen made a videotutorial on first month to help all users, Toto made the explorer and the website... this is a open community project, working together will increase the value and the comunity

PM me if interested, I can escrow it through a first block account.

Plz DEV post escrow account for pool and pool miner creation and i send  10.000 pasc
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

In this thread world nobody knows who is lying or who is scamming... but supposing you're an honest miner, and you wants to increase your PASC value... why don't you offer a bounty for a pool miner?
Only a pool miner will increase comunity... because only few people can compete with you in GPU power.

Also, this bounty call is open to everybody who has some PASC holding.

Note: Aetsen made a videotutorial on first month to help all users, Toto made the explorer and the website... this is a open community project, working together will increase the value and the comunity

PM me if interested, I can escrow it through a first block account.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Hey folks, thanks for your PMs and your trust once again regarding a pool but as long as there is no miner for pooled mining there won't be a pool.

Chicken egg problem Wink
It would be good for the communauty to finance such a gpu miner and pay Vorksholk or wolf0...
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

Yea, too bad people started dumping @ 800 sats. Undecided
Activity: 21
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

Today's cryptopia PASC price is low... good time to buy some. I just mined 3000 when GPU started...
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

Announcing that you hold 20% of all coins and are mining with that much hash power is also another way to jeopardize the future of a coin. One entity holding that much is not good and that much hash power causes other miners to stop mining and switch to something else which would give you even more control of the network..

I like coins like this with new tech or are different but they always seem to get gamed by one or two entities and slowly fade into the darkness.  I'm not faulting you, just pointing out that you've done nothing positive for the future of this coin by posting what you are doing and how many coins you hold.

I understand your concern, but at this level it is still ok to my opinion.
Having a whale who have invested a lot in the coin may be good : it means serious investor believe in the coin and he should have a lot of motivation to promote the coin and help the developement/ marketing ...
At some point, he will sell a part of his pack, and will diversify its mining farm.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey folks, thanks for your PMs and your trust once again regarding a pool but as long as there is no miner for pooled mining there won't be a pool.

Chicken egg problem Wink
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

Thanks for your clarifications. Globally reassuring.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Is there a way to mine this coin with a win desktop with an AMD card? Or any way to mine it through the wallet with a cpu?

Help appreciated.
Yes you can but what's the point?  You can't compete with 300 high end GPU's controlling more than half the hash rate.

Thanks, but honestly I wasn't looking for advice on if it would be profitable, I'm simply interested in the project. Your answer is pretty counterproductive.

So any way to mine it with an AMD card through windows or CPU mine it from the wallet?
Sorry, that was just my opinion.  Didn't mean to come across as counter productive but I guess I did.

Here is a link to the wiki.  It has a link to the AMD OpenCL miner and there are instruction on how to mine in the compressed file.
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/wiki

Thanks for the link!
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Is there a way to mine this coin with a win desktop with an AMD card? Or any way to mine it through the wallet with a cpu?

Help appreciated.
Yes you can but what's the point?  You can't compete with 300 high end GPU's controlling more than half the hash rate.

Thanks, but honestly I wasn't looking for advice on if it would be profitable, I'm simply interested in the project. Your answer is pretty counterproductive.

So any way to mine it with an AMD card through windows or CPU mine it from the wallet?
Sorry, that was just my opinion.  Didn't mean to come across as counter productive but I guess I did.

Here is a link to the wiki.  It has a link to the AMD OpenCL miner and there are instruction on how to mine in the compressed file.
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/wiki
legendary
180 BPM

Help appreciated.

Activity: 72
Merit: 2
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

Announcing that you hold 20% of all coins and are mining with that much hash power is also another way to jeopardize the future of a coin. One entity holding that much is not good and that much hash power causes other miners to stop mining and switch to something else which would give you even more control of the network..

I like coins like this with new tech or are different but they always seem to get gamed by one or two entities and slowly fade into the darkness.  I'm not faulting you, just pointing out that you've done nothing positive for the future of this coin by posting what you are doing and how many coins you hold.

one way ,one solution , pool asap.
10K from me and 5K from mita is a bounty for the moment

Help appreciated.
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

legendary
180 BPM

Help appreciated.
Activity: 30
application error, can't even open the miner

windows 7 64 bit here.
Hey sorry for posting .But have you figured out how to use the pascal coin miner yet . i cant get it to do anything
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
@Aetsen @Pascalcoin

I mined some of this when it first launched.  Haven't been following the thread but it looks like someone has made a better miner.  That's typically what happens to any new coin using a different algo/mining method.  A private miner shows up and takes a good portion of the blocks.  It was inevitable.  The only thing to do is level the playing field or else the future of the coin could be in jeopardy.
Jump to: