Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 332. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
I noticed a miner by the name of "suprnova" came online and is finding blocks FAST.

Is a pool already up?

Interesting wallet... why we show pool miner's name? looks like a privacy problem (i know I can use any name, but still what's the point to show it?)

Bragging rights, and also acts as an extra nonce field to use at high hashrates to avoid work duplication rather than manipulating a coinbase transaction or reordering the transaction tree.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I noticed a miner by the name of "suprnova" came online and is finding blocks FAST.

Is a pool already up?

Interesting wallet... why we show pool miner's name? looks like a privacy problem (i know I can use any name, but still what's the point to show it?)
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Hi guys Smiley
I'm trying to use cryptopia exchange right now. I did a few test sending Pascalcoins but seem like when i sent twice 100 Pascs with 2 different accounts at the same time only 100 was received by the platform :/ Any idea  ?

thank in advance

Make sure to read the directions and use the correct address to send to and the Payment ID so the coins get routed to your account. A few pages back cryptopia listed instructions.

I did follow them :/ I don't see a difference between the 2 operations I did, but 1 was ok and the other one wasn't

Did you make sure to click don't encrypt (Public payload) on each TX sent and enter the correct info? If you didn't click it, it would mess it up or if you didn't paste the payload correctly. I would go back and check them and see if you can figure out what went wrong. Also it says that the way the chain works each TX is not guaranteed so if you are sending something out it's best to be mining as well.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hi guys Smiley
I'm trying to use cryptopia exchange right now. I did a few test sending Pascalcoins but seem like when i sent twice 100 Pascs with 2 different accounts at the same time only 100 was received by the platform :/ Any idea  ?

thank in advance

Make sure to read the directions and use the correct address to send to and the Payment ID so the coins get routed to your account. A few pages back cryptopia listed instructions.

I did follow them :/ I don't see a difference between the 2 operations I did, but 1 was ok and the other one wasn't
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Hi guys Smiley

thank in advance

Activity: 102
Hi guys Smiley

thank in advance
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Nope, thats not me, someone else grabbed that name.

I have no intention opening a pool, there is also no miner which can be used for poolmining.

Wow you quickly replied.

Alright thanks for the info.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Nope, thats not me, someone else grabbed that name.

I have no intention opening a pool, there is also no miner which can be used for poolmining.
legendary

Is a pool already up?

legendary
"Easy to use, easy to understand", bullshit, I don't have a clue what is going on.

Takes a while to get used to but you will prefer it over the Bitcoin Core client.
Activity: 73
 "Easy to use, easy to understand", bullshit, I don't have a clue what is going on.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Pascal just reached 100,000$ marketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/

Cheesy

That's great!
To the sky and beyond.

@PascalCoin: do you remember when you said 10k PASC for a pizza? Tongue I am now a pizza billionaire! Grin

Current PASC value is +-3000 satoshis. 10K PASC = 0.3 BTC ... you're not a billionare... but is a expensive price for pizza!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
No pool please. Whenever a pool is launched the coins quickly turn to shit with mega farms mining and dumping. The difficulty right now is not that high enough to need a pool. Average diff is 50,000MH/s so you can mine many coins a day with a rig or two.

I have pmed ocminer to make a pool as ask the costs of this. Maybe it is a good idea. Maybe it is a bad one but it allows more actors to get involved let me know your thoughts.
legendary
Could someone donate an account?

I've sent you one, let me know if you didn't receive it.
legendary
No pool please. Whenever a pool is launched the coins quickly turn to shit with mega farms mining and dumping. The difficulty right now is not that high enough to need a pool. Average diff is 50,000MH/s so you can mine many coins a day with a rig or two.

Could someone donate an account?

I am sure one of the community members will donate an account to you.
How much hashrate for AMD GPUs - RX 480, 470 on mining Pascal Coin? Hopefully we have a mining hardware comparison to refer to or anyone mind to share their hashrates.

And also we need pool really soon, to give small miners a fair chance.

I would like to put up a bounty for community run pool Smiley

@ocminer
Jump to: