Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 367. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Don't worry guys, I know a guy who can figure this out.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I don't see any blocks mined by a OCminerXXX under 100 at least...
ocminer has 36 miners, as at block 22522 it found 112 blocks which is 11,200 pascal coins.

I'm guessing some1 got an Amd miner working as most farms run Amds.
So sad. Before GPUs I got that in a day.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Yeah there certainly aren't 300+ ocminers, unless he/she's using the same name on multiple rigs.

I'm seeing:
ocminer101
ocminer102
ocminer104
ocminer105

ocminer122

ocminer131
ocminer132
ocminer133

ocminer201
ocminer202
ocminer205

ocminer261
ocminer262

ocminer281
ocminer282
ocminer283
ocminer284

ocminer339

And some others, but notice the clustering? They probably have several rigs, and they just name each GPU in the rig sequentially (so ocminer281, 282, 283, and 284 are likely all cards on a 4-GPU box, etc). Obviously just speculation, and people are free to name their miners whatever they want so this isn't necessarily the case. But there's not 300+ ocminers, the names are quite spread-out in that range.

Activity: 201
ocminer has 36 miners, as at block 22522 it found 112 blocks which is 11,200 pascal coins.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Pretty sure OCminer has made his own AMD miner.
Pascal is only 2 months old and already being attacked. I guess people are seeing the potential and are scared.

So this ocminer person ddosing while cpu mining with a botnet then?? if those were gpus it wouldn't make sense to have such a huge farm pointed at a coin with no market...

When your in control of supply, it makes sense.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Pascal is only 2 months old and already being attacked. I guess people are seeing the potential and are scared.

So this ocminer person ddosing while cpu mining with a botnet then?? if those were gpus it wouldn't make sense to have such a huge farm pointed at a coin with no market...

Activity: 188
Activity: 188
I don't know who the ocminer person is, but it also appears someone is actively trying to DDOS nodes/servers and other miners. My wallet is having issues staying running and appears to not be able to hash properly due to constant attacks causing it to search for servers.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

OCMINER339 what the hell?

Troll name I guess but how do you get at least 339 miners? that's 339 gpus  Lips sealed

Guess these farms have to pay the bills eventually......... let the speculation begin.

legendary
Hashrate's going up pretty fast!

I ordered an RX 480, and hopefully next weekend I can get around to making a (fairly unoptimized) public OpenCL miner. Ballpark estimates, AMD cards will probably pull 3-4x the performance per dollar of NVidia cards.

Many thanks.

You think you'll use the new rpc port or you'll use the same method of the nvidia miner?

Due to a lack of time, it'll probably end up being the same method as the NVidia cards, but I'll also write a super-simple Java proxy that connects to the 1.0.7 RPC and creates the mining files that the file-based miners need, and then ferries the results back to PascalCoin's RPC.

So it'll work with 1.0.7, but you'll need to run a Java intermediary. It'll probably work like this: make your miner name 8 characters long in the PascalCoin wallet (reserving the last two characters for miner numbers), then connect the Java client, tell it how many GPUs you want to support, and it'll make the appropriate number of mining files. The miners will then be given a gpu number argument, and they'll use that to determine which files they mine with (so the Java proxy would write files like headerout0.txt and datain0.txt, headerout1.txt and datain1.txt, etc. (0 to (n-1), where n is the number of GPUs you want to mine with), and a miner running on device 0 would read from headerout0.txt and write to datain0.txt, etc. The proxy would detect changes in the datain files, and submit those to the PascalCoin wallet.

I ordered an RX 480, and hopefully next weekend I can get around to making a (fairly unoptimized) public OpenCL miner. Ballpark estimates, AMD cards will probably pull 3-4x the performance per dollar of NVidia cards.

Many thanks.

You think you'll use the new rpc port or you'll use the same method of the nvidia miner?
legendary

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
question now is what they do with the coins

Hold until it hits an exchange and explodes. As usual.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
question now is what they do with the coins
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Game over man! They nuked us from Orbit.

someone trolling or is it really you @ocminer testing stuff out?

the big shots are here...
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
He/she/it has got over 50% of the total network.

I kinda wish GPU mining would be impossible .  Undecided

someone trolling or is it really you @ocminer testing stuff out?

Lets hope its him and he's developing and testing a pool :-)
Jump to: