Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 371. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I want to ask whether, these threads provide a bounty for everyone ?? Grin
Activity: 518
When this hit to exchange.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Shutting down my miners, don't wish to support the network without any reward.
I'll wait for a pool to be created I suppose, for now I'm going to investigate another
coin to mine.

Activity: 673
The hashrate reported is not so accurate, as Vorksholk mentioned in one of his earlier posts.
I think that if you manage to get at least 1 nonce every 2-3 minutes you will find some blocks.

Not necessarily. With the current net hash being dominated by pretty much 2 farms, it is MUCH more difficulty .
I have a rig that has not found a block in 1/2 a day even though it finds many nonces ever minute.
Before the farm onslaught of bonbon and kermed, it was finding blocks every couple of hours.
We need somebody smart to write an AMD miner to even out the distribution
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
The hashrate reported is not so accurate, as Vorksholk mentioned in one of his earlier posts.
I think that if you manage to get at least 1 nonce every 2-3 minutes you will find some blocks.

Not necessarily. With the current net hash being dominated by pretty much 2 farms, it is MUCH more difficulty .
I have a rig that has not found a block in 1/2 a day even though it finds many nonces ever minute.
Before the farm onslaught of bonbon and kermed, it was finding blocks every couple of hours.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
guys, im so sorry for bad engl, but can anyone help me? I downloaded pascalcoincuda 1.01 and pascalcoinwallet 1.0.7. Can somebody explain me, how to start mining? When im trying to start pascalcoincuda_smXX, it closed (Problem BEX, module name msvcr120.dll). PascalCoanWallet said, that i dont have json-rpc clients. Thanks for your help.

You need a patched version of the wallet that works with Vork's miner.
See a few pages back (page #55+) for details.
Thanks, it helps
Can i ask, how much is your hashrate with your 1060
I have 1060 too, In last 30 min i found 5 nonce, last with 341mh/s and previous with 412 (my max)
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
It's also related to luck.
Only 2 blocks in the last 12h but around 11-12 in the last 24h (GTX 1060).

Ofc, dedicated rigs (4+ GPUs) have a lot more chances.
Also, I'm 99% certain that there are optimized kernels out there since Volk made his public.

The 650 ti wallet has now set itself up as a server. Not going to be supporting the network
with no reward. I'll give another day or so.

Not a block all day, two gpu's, 1060 and a 650 ti. Something nefarious going on. The quicker a reputable pool is
set up the better. IMO.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
who is coinminers 4 he getting alot of blocks

He's got like 8 gpus mining by the looks of it. bonvonev though... looks like he's mining with 25 gpus  Shocked . Nice, me jelly.
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
guys, im so sorry for bad engl, but can anyone help me? I downloaded pascalcoincuda 1.01 and pascalcoinwallet 1.0.7. Can somebody explain me, how to start mining? When im trying to start pascalcoincuda_smXX, it closed (Problem BEX, module name msvcr120.dll). PascalCoanWallet said, that i dont have json-rpc clients. Thanks for your help.

You need a patched version of the wallet that works with Vork's miner.
See a few pages back (page #55+) for details.
Activity: 616
who is coinminers 4 he getting alot of blocks
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
PascalCoin Server in the making.
Let's hope that soon we'll be able to pool mine somehow, blocks are getting harder and harder to find.

There are some threads here about starting a pool.  I imagine at the lowest level it would just take someone with a big GPU rack.
I'm not sure about the software side of it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When I open Vorks version of the PascalCoinWallet.exe, 1 machine opens it fine but the other machine gives me this error.

Exception EArgumentOutofRangeException in module rtl240.bpl at 0076A52
Argument out of Range

I downloaded the C++ redistributables but nothing works.  Any suggestions what I need to install to get this to work?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Looks like someone is mining at almost 50% of the net hash rate.  Lips sealed
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
PascalCoin Server in the making.
Let's hope that soon we'll be able to pool mine somehow, blocks are getting harder and harder to find.
What can we do to improve the situation, when we are "alone in the world" ie we can't find connections?

Check the port is 4004 is open to the internet:

Google what is my IP

Google port checker

Put your IP and port number to be checked.

If closed your PC security is blocking it or your router is.

Jump to: