Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 369. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Hi ,

Is there anyone that can post how can I mine this with CPU 64 cores?  still worth?

Thanks

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Too much conversation, no exchange no coin.
WTS, anyone wants to buy? 

Nobody. Escrow? Boring.

Dev needs to work in peace.
I hope this coin reaches an exchange soon, otherwise it was a good try.
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
doesnt means that they are related each other. it is normal if they have farms..... the problem is that this coin not famous enough to spread the hash rate on it ... also no exchange is not an attraction for the casual miner. i personally putted 1 /3 1070 gtx to  test my dual mining script im writing. but it would be much easier if someone could write a stand alone cudaminer or opencl miner... but still 0 blocks found after wednesday.... monday was nice found 34 block... tuesday 4... since then 0 but i dont complain ... my hashrate too small
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Unless you understand C++ and can look at the code of the miner
provided then look at the evidence, the normal community is not
finding any blocks.

The only way forward is to have a reputable pool set one up for
Pascal. I would like to hear the views of the developer to gauge
the extent of this nefarious activity regarding his/her coin.

Dev can't help miners, due help has no GPU nor knowledge for GPU development.

But... dev is happy because it seems that third party devs are working for GPU mining, and all help is good.
Note that people that only wants to win money selling coins are not interesting for me.

I'm just interested in people helping PascalCoin:
- Developing GPU  (For example, Vorksholk)
- Helping in core development  (For example, Willowrose)
- Helping creating third party threads about PascalCoin  (For example, mxhwr)
- Helping making tutorials (For example, Aetsen)
- Helping making good replies to this thread (a lot of people... THANKS TO ALL)

So... if you only wants to trade and sell your previous mined coins... you have 2 options:
- Wait and see  (and please, don't disturb posting this thread)
- Collaborate, think in something that can helps PascalCoin... just do it!

If you like PascalCoin concept, accounts system, and think that can be a great coin... don't waste time and help: Social media, Threads, tutorials...

Thanks!

90%+ of the blocks in recent days have been found by the same group of people, while this attention may be good, having a person or small group control this much of your hash power isn't going to help in the long run, especially if that person or group ends up controlling more than half of the mined coins.

My hope is that something goes public soon that allows the true public the ability to continue to mine this coin because otherwise the community is going to get abandoned by many of those individuals like myself who are trying to support it right now.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
finding any blocks.

Dev can't help miners, due help has no GPU nor knowledge for GPU development.

But... dev is happy because it seems that third party devs are working for GPU mining, and all help is good.
Note that people that only wants to win money selling coins are not interesting for me.

I'm just interested in people helping PascalCoin:
- Developing GPU  (For example, Vorksholk)
- Helping in core development  (For example, Willowrose)
- Helping creating third party threads about PascalCoin  (For example, mxhwr)
- Helping making tutorials (For example, Aetsen)
- Helping making good replies to this thread (a lot of people... THANKS TO ALL)

So... if you only wants to trade and sell your previous mined coins... you have 2 options:
- Wait and see  (and please, don't disturb posting this thread)
- Collaborate, think in something that can helps PascalCoin... just do it!

If you like PascalCoin concept, accounts system, and think that can be a great coin... don't waste time and help: Social media, Threads, tutorials...

Thanks!
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
By the way nearly all reference to the version3 of the miner has been removed from this thread.

Since that leaves you with the restricted versions 1 and 2 or the latest unrestricted version 4....Hmmmm

Well V3 has a memory leak so that's probably why and I expect there will be an updated version soon (I Hope)

Did it, I just ran it for several hours and stopped it at 500 nonce's and I didn't notice any loss of memory.

By the way nearly all reference to the version3 of the miner has been removed from this thread.

Since that leaves you with the restricted versions 1 and 2 or the latest unrestricted version 4....Hmmmm

Well V3 has a memory leak so that's probably why and I expect there will be an updated version soon (I Hope)

finding any blocks.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Is there any news about a public AMD miner?  Huh
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Maybe I'm just paranoid...
Server IP:151.80.227.*
Is this the IP that is spoofing all the blocks and makes it theirs?

That would be rather upsetting if someone figured out how to spoof it to where they get all the blocks.

I hope that is not the case.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Server IP:151.80.227.*
Is this the IP that is spoofing all the blocks and makes it theirs?
Yesterday during a ~10 hour period I had 3 different systems running and were near 400 nonces each with only 1 block found.

A few days earlier the same rigs found 11 blocks in total in a similar timeframe.

I do believe that the group that is monopolizing the blocks right now are indeed running an AMD miner.

As a result of this yield, I shut all mine down for now.

If an AMD miner is released publicly I'll point a few of my AMD systems at Pascal.
This is the point that when the community that was built up for Pascal
loses interest due a few whales taking all the mined coins.

Shame, you have a lot of people with some Pascal waiting for the time
they can sell before the whales dump on the price. Not the best scenario.

I'll be checking in periodically to see if there is any further development
as I have several thousand in my Pascal bag.

By the way my 1060 card has 384 nonces in last several hours with
not a hint of a block.

Activity: 252
Aetsen, I went back 12 pages and read. I changed my name to 10 characters. Can you explain how and why I was able to mine 2 blocks and then it stopped? So this is the solution? Thx
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
this beautiful project needs to be translated into some other languages for the benefit of those non-english traders and investors. there are some translators around that can translate this one for a bounty, i can do the Filipino translation. Grin

Feel free to offer this to the community .. for free of course.
Besides, neither dev or Vorksholk asked anything in return... why would you?

Someone could give him an account and a couple of coins and then it could be a test run for a donation "address"/account.  I would offer but I am insanely busy right now and the learning curve on that for a newbie would take too much brain cpu power.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Single 1070 running for the last 12 hrs got 1 block. Not impossible to mine to with one card still.

Anyone notice the AMD references that are finding blocks? You think they're just messing with us?

AMDWRAPP3R
RX480TST

I think so, you know, you can call your miner ANTMINER, or whatever.
Maybe it's a tester or not a farm? Here is to being hopeful.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Single 1070 running for the last 12 hrs got 1 block. Not impossible to mine to with one card still.

Anyone notice the AMD references that are finding blocks? You think they're just messing with us?

AMDWRAPP3R
RX480TST

I think so, you know, you can call your miner ANTMINER, or whatever.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I updated to the 1.0.6 and noticed that my computer crashes more. I cant say its cause of that, but i am not mining any blocks, been several days. Ive only mined 2. So leave it on and never mine anything sense upgraded. Think anything wrong?

Go back 12pages and read.
Jump to: