Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 57. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
I have looked at the code and Albert did an amazing job.  I just don't understand why there is code that's not being used.  I could not debug it.

Albert has done a great job to make PascalCoin from scratch. But I have to admit that I find it hard to read his code Smiley

Some of the code have been changed and some part have been rewritten several times. Old features have been abandoned. This makes it even harder to read. But still it is a great job.

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Pascal is written in Pascal programming language. I am wonder that such serious project could be written in Pascal

This is an extremely serious project. Check out the development channel on Discord.

https://discord.gg/sJqcgtD
No doubts  that Pascal is an extremely serious project, It is really written from scratch with it unique idea. But why Pascal lang had been chosen for it?

You really did not read anything about PASC.  The dev was very familiar with Pascal language, or maybe it was written from scratch (crypto code ported from other stuff), so it's harder to copy and paste into another coin.

Your grammer is horriel, so your questin is not serius.
Do you know many projects which use Pascal language?

Pascal in its original form was never object-oriented, so of course no project would use Pascal now.

To answer the question, I don't know how many.  But I have used Lazarus on few occasions to run software.

I have looked at the code and Albert did an amazing job.  I just don't understand why there is code that's not being used.  I could not debug it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Price keeps great! Weak hands are almost gone Wink and Janusz will wait till dead for 2000sat.

December brings new releases, it will be huge month for PASC.
Pascal will be huge within 1 - 2 year, but it should be added to more exchanges, it is only on poloniex now.
Pascal is huge already - when it was first listed on criptopia  the price was around $0.01,, and look at it now x80, and that is bottom .

x80 is the bottom or 1 cent?  It was 1 dollar when I started mining it in January/February.

Cryptopia delisted it, no?  why.
Activity: 210
Pascal will be huge within 1 - 2 year, but it should be added to more exchanges, it is only on poloniex now.
Pascal is huge already - when it was first listed on criptopia  the price was around $0.01,, and look at it now x80, and that is bottom .
soon come back to 0.001$
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Activity: 180
Activity: 148
Thank you everyone for the initiative put into this coin. It is not an ICO nor premined, so community involvement is important.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
PASC is on BitScreener.Com

Please check out the price alert: https://bitscreener.com/coins/pascal-coin/price_alert
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Pascal is written in Pascal programming language. I am wonder that such serious project could be written in Pascal

This is an extremely serious project. Check out the development channel on Discord.

No doubts  that Pascal is an extremely serious project, It is really written from scratch with it unique idea. But why Pascal lang had been chosen for it?

You really did not read anything about PASC.  The dev was very familiar with Pascal language, or maybe it was written from scratch (crypto code ported from other stuff), so it's harder to copy and paste into another coin.

Do you know many projects which use Pascal language?

Albert indeed wrote everything from scratch. I don't know much about the language, but I believe it is "cross-compilable". Code it once, compile in Linux and Windows. It's a very smart idea. Pascal code also runs extremely fast.
bull trap, now dump is coming  Grin soon 2000sat

Name:   stellerator
Activity:   23
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   November 18, 2017, 09:11:53 PM

the expert had said his word .

Do you measure the expert status by  posts number?? solid logic Cool
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Price is not falling, btc price is higher.
People were not buying PASC last days cause they needed cash for black friday or focused at BTC ath.
Miners are selling their coins constantly  but price is still strong. Soon after emc2, nxt and riecoin, price @ pasc will go up, soon new releases, features and exchanges. Be patient

Why are you copying someone's post that doesn't make sense?  No such thing as Black Friday.  I looked at the deals.  They are not deals.  2 gees for a laptop with specs worse than my 5 year old macbook pro.

Price is not falling, btc price is higher.
People were not buying PASC last days cause they needed cash for black friday or focused at BTC ath.
Miners are selling their coins constantly  but price is still strong. Soon after emc2, nxt and riecoin, price @ pasc will go up, soon new releases, features and exchanges. Be patient
to gain activity points
Pages:
Jump to: