Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 59. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
No one wants to buy, price is failing so you aint right  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Janusz you loser Smiley
Price is in uptrend even its higher cause if btc rise, soon 5-7$ per pasc
soon 2000sat, better sell your coins
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Why pascal is listing only on one single exchange? Does pascal have  plans to be add on other exchanges?

Actually PascalCoin is also listed at http://exchange.frizen.eu where you can buy and sell PASC for EURO.
Activity: 8
Who gives a Fuk about Cryptopia. focus time on a worthwhile exchange.

It's all about raising the profile of PASC - yes there are better (and worse) exchanges out there, however, with so many alt-coins out there all trying to attract a limited amount of investment dollars, anything that starts moving PASC up the crypto-currency rankings is a good thing. Like I mentioned earlier, I still think access to PASC is a little tricky with the current account system in place (though I understand why it's there) so anything that opens things up a little is always a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Who gives a Fuk about Cryptopia. focus time on a worthwhile exchange.
Activity: 4
Thanks Crypsy !! see you there
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Hi people !! Cryptopia need the Pasc Nodes to give me the coins that stuck for several months in that exchange, I need your help and I need the Nodes because I don´t know where I can find It. Any dev ?? thanks a lot !!
try discord
Also is good idea to someone stay in contact with the Cryptopia Team to resurrect PASC in this exchange (now there is 0 connections)
Hi people !! Cryptopia needs the Pasc Nodes to give me the coins that stuck for several months in that exchange, I need your help because I don´t know where I can find the nodes. Any dev ?? thanks a lot !!
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
PASC/USD pretty solid considering the BTC rise.
8-9 months ago I did not make any money from pascal in any coin. Investors are very sad.

Soon it will get delisted and price will be below 2000sat  Grin panic sell begins

People... when you lose money, ask yourself questions and learn from your mistakes, we all made bad choices in life and cryptos choices, and we all lost money at some times, now grow up and learn from your mistakes.

And by the way: are you 12 years old or what?  Huh

I see bloody red and whos crying Grin
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
8-9 months ago I did not make any money from pascal in any coin. Investors are very sad.

Soon it will get delisted and price will be below 2000sat  Grin panic sell begins

People... when you lose money, ask yourself questions and learn from your mistakes, we all made bad choices in life and cryptos choices, and we all lost money at some times, now grow up and learn from your mistakes.

And by the way: are you 12 years old or what?  Huh
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Why pascal is listing only on one single exchange? Does pascal have  plans to be add on other exchanges?

Because we need the help of the community to get listed, the exchanges are starting to see requests so I expect soon we will be listed on some exchanges

Soon it will get delisted and price will be below 2000sat  Grin panic sell begins
Agree, single point of failure Angry
Activity: 28

Pascal Coin never was an ico or premined coin. Pure pos + regular development activities. Cool features and uniqe technologies. You bought at last ath I think, just wait and be patient, soon big things will come out Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Because we need the help of the community to get listed, the exchanges are starting to see requests so I expect soon we will be listed on some exchanges

Activity: 228
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: