Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 72. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I used to buy some pascalcoin and sold it with great damage. Now the worse prices.

The price has been ~ 0.40 - 0.30 $ quite consistently.

I just run an old Radeon card 24/7, so no damage.

Yeah because Bitcoin rises... Pascalcoin is going down with no buy support @ poloniex. Soon 2000sat and getting delisted
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
I used to buy some pascalcoin and sold it with great damage. Now the worse prices.

The price has been ~ 0.40 - 0.30 $ quite consistently.

I just run an old Radeon card 24/7, so no damage.

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Goodluck but im sure you wont even hit 100 signatures. Sorry

It could be great if you make an effort too Smiley

Unless you do not believe in PascalCoin's future, in which case I do not know what you're still doing here  Huh

I did but im realist

ok, let me tell you something mister realist, I'm an admin of a telegram group that is all about crypto trading, right now i am waiting for one or two more days then i will ask them to sign the petition and that group by itself has 300 members, so, you are right, "I may not hit 100 signatures!!!!!"

seriously, this is not realism !

ok, do that

Give the man a break.  He's new to crypto, so am I.

Polo works fine.  I don't understand how there is some kind of a monopoly when I was able to get an account several months ago.

I signed up in May, so that I can mine my PASA.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi everyone,
Although it's my first post in these forums, I am a long time reader of them.
Here is a petition I started to add pascal to bitfinex, please if you are interested, sign it so that when we get a good number of signatures, I open a single ticket for their staff asking them to add pascal to their site.
thanks everyone

ps. god bless you, I really love pascal and it's features, keep up the amazing work

Link to Petition

Signed and tweeted.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Is there anything wrong with block 146,694? 1 hours but still not confirmed.

146694 def took a long time, but that happens once in a while, I think to help level out the deviation.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is there anything wrong with block 146,694? 1 hours but still not confirmed.
Activity: 286
The new Exchange.Frizen.eu

I have changed the limits on deposit to max 25  EURO and 250 PASC.

http://exchange.frizen.eu

Why? PascalCoin got 113 stars at Github

Yeah and 888 slack users. If poloniex will delist you - it wont mean nothing

You didn't answer my question. You clamed:
im sure you wont even hit 100 signatures
Then I ask you why do you think so. Pascalcoin has 113 stars at Github. And as you wrote yourself a Slack-community with 888 users.

Instead of proving your claim, you come up with a new wild assertion that Poloniex will delist Pascalcoin. Why would Poloniex delist a coin with a daily volume between 12.000 and 175.000 $ in the last 30 days?

Do you love to spread unfounded FUD?

Can't prove it now, time will show.
You say that everything is great but its not. Wake up dude

Unless you do not believe in PascalCoin's future, in which case I do not know what you're still doing here  Huh

I did but im realist

ok, let me tell you something mister realist, I'm an admin of a telegram group that is all about crypto trading, right now i am waiting for one or two more days then i will ask them to sign the petition and that group by itself has 300 members, so, you are right, "I may not hit 100 signatures!!!!!"

ok, do that

You didn't answer my question. You clamed:
im sure you wont even hit 100 signatures
Then I ask you why do you think so. Pascalcoin has 113 stars at Github. And as you wrote yourself a Slack-community with 888 users.

Instead of proving your claim, you come up with a new wild assertion that Poloniex will delist Pascalcoin. Why would Poloniex delist a coin with a daily volume between 12.000 and 175.000 $ in the last 30 days?

Do you love to spread unfounded FUD?
Activity: 19

totally agreed with this. one of the biggest issues pascal coin has right now, is that poloniex is the only market and almost works monopolized with the coin there (i mean the website itself), the amount of volume for the coin is low because only the users of that website can trade it, also, if for what ever reason plononiex decide to delist this coin, starts and followers on social media means nothing !
Activity: 40
Are you going to maintain any safety standard for users of your "easy to remember" accounts?
Activity: 19

I did but im realist

I did but im realist
Activity: 228
Merit: 250

Activity: 148

Is trolling worth your time? You seem to be here a lot lately. Why not help instead of degrade?
Pages:
Jump to: