Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 73. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 250
Hi everyone,
Although it's my first post in these forums, I am a long time reader of them.
Here is a petition I started to add pascal to bitfinex, please if you are interested, sign it so that when we get a good number of signatures, I open a single ticket for their staff asking them to add pascal to their site.
thanks everyone

ps. god bless you, I really love pascal and it's features, keep up the amazing work

Link to Petition

This is nice Cool but maybe its too much target, we are 5k on twitter but its cool anyway buddy thanks to be involved Grin
I have control over the target, the reason i chose bigger number is that we should not think only about people who have or trade pascal but also people who work in bitfinex and wish they could work with pascal too ! but if you guys think 5000 is a better goal, i can change it
But absorbing bitfinex users to the petition, may need your help guys, the more people get active on this the better. if bitfinex add pascal, it can easily aim for much higher prices in future and that by itself would encourage other exchanges like bittrex to change their view on the policy to add a coin to their website or the least, add pascal without asking for anything ! so please, help me, i know it's a little too much to ask, but we all agree, it will be for our own benefit and future of pascal

It's nice to see motivation! Signed, shared and mailed to Bitfinex  Cool
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,
Here is a petition I started to add pascal to bitfinex, please if you are interested, sign it so that when we get a good number of signatures, I open a single ticket for their staff asking them to add pascal to their site.
thanks everyone

ps. god bless you, I really love pascal and it's features, keep up the amazing work

Link to Petition

This is nice Cool but maybe its too much target, we are 5k on twitter but its cool anyway buddy thanks to be involved Grin
I have control over the target, the reason i chose bigger number is that we should not think only about people who have or trade pascal but also people who work in bitfinex and wish they could work with pascal too ! but if you guys think 5000 is a better goal, i can change it
But absorbing bitfinex users to the petition, may need your help guys, the more people get active on this the better. if bitfinex add pascal, it can easily aim for much higher prices in future and that by itself would encourage other exchanges like bittrex to change their view on the policy to add a coin to their website or the least, add pascal without asking for anything ! so please, help me, i know it's a little too much to ask, but we all agree, it will be for our own benefit and future of pascal
Hi everyone,
thanks everyone

Link to Petition

Activity: 19
Hi everyone,
thanks everyone

Link to Petition
Hi everybody and welcome to newcomers, maybe this is a bit simple and shortcut but look at this :

Cool Peace
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I look pretty smartly and active community monitors this topic. So here it is something that will earn and, I hope so. The people of your opinion on the purchase of coins and good if now is the time for it to buy coins?
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
How it works without a historical operations?

You can delete the blockchain if you don't need to see old transactions. You only need the safebox that holds your balance and other data.

However, all the transactions are still recorded in the blockchain. The miners add blocks to the blockchain as they usually do. You can also build the complete blockchain, if you download BlockChainStream_134200.zip from Source Forge and unpack it into the data directory. Then the wallet will complete it even it willl take some time.

READ THE FKING WHITEPAPER FOR GOD SAKE

Easy tiger, we want to make friends here, not alienate people.

Sorry but it's annoying  Undecided I will stay away cause I am not a pedagogue
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Easy tiger, we want to make friends here, not alienate people.

Activity: 61
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Because project will fail. Im for years in crypto, there's just no attention.
For people and exchanges Pascalcoin is too inconvenient to use/implement.

It works fine.

None of the crypto is actually any useful IRL.

Of course, you can't buy a coffee for PASC.  We don't have any BTC ATMs.

I tried test withdrawals from exchanges to bank - doesn't work.

What I'm trying to say even if I did have any BTC, I cannot convert it into FIAT.

TL;DR

I still have to pay for everything with cash.

For example exchange cannot add Pascalcoin correctly

That's not what I wrote.  Obviously, you read it incorrectly.

There are people on here that know what I'm sayin'

My brain has troll detection algorithm.
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
What do you mean? Can you clarify?

Nightraven, are you trolling??

jk, that dude is confused, probably wrong thread as mentioned.

I'm not trolling  Smiley

Even I didn't understand the question I would give this newbie a change to ask again.
Activity: 148

Nightraven, are you trolling??

jk, that dude is confused, probably wrong thread as mentioned.
Gj but we want forbes, cryptonews not medium run by Pascalcoinmktg.

So move your butt, get a job at Forbes and learn how to write an article correctly. Surprise us and then we will have some respect for you.

Cool

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Wrong topic?

Gj but we want forbes, cryptonews not medium run by Pascalcoinmktg.
Activity: 148
For example exchange cannot add Pascalcoin correctly

You must be kidding!

Poloniex can do it: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pasc
Exchange Frizen can do it: http://exchange.frizen.eu/

Sites for selling PascalCoin accounts like
Pascwallwet. com can do it: https://www.pascwallet.com/Market/Purchase
and Getpasa.com can do it: http://getpasa.com/

Dont want to sound rude but please dont call your own platform an exchange. This is alfasite with 10EUR limited deposit... Like pre-alfa version of cryptorush

Trading one thing for another is also known as "exchanging".
Pages:
Jump to: