Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 76. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Pascalcoin was a great project...

Was? Not was, but will. I believe that all unique coins more valuable than huge number of ERC tokens. Coin with unique blockchain it is value of technology.

Just ignore the trolls.  They are trying to cause unnecessary panic.   Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Pascalcoin was a great project...

Was? Not was, but will. I believe that all unique coins more valuable than huge number of ERC tokens. Coin with unique blockchain it is value of technology.
I suggest to call the coins only " Pascals ".
Sounds much better than Pascalcoins...

My 2 Pascals Wink

Don't you think it would create a lot of confusion among all those who already know PascalCoin under the original name?

Not at all, it's not like if we were using "cash" "shares" "bytes" "gold" "token" suffixes, "coin" is everywhere.
Pascalcoin sounds a little cheezy...
Anyway this is no big discussion, I was just thinking about it, names without the "coins" in it, sounds better Wink

Pascals !

I sort of agree.  But why not just "Pascal".  We have Ethereum, Monero.  It's not a token by definition from the announcement.

At some point I see a rebranding for pascal, at least in my opinion. Seems a lot of people only know it for being written in that language rather than for some other more unique features (ie safebox, deletable blockchain etc..). Only time will tell when/if it catches on

Deletable blockchain is a big thing.  I believe and synced BTC core and it was huge.  Still a lot of time left.  It hasn't been a full year yet.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

My 2 Pascals Wink

Don't you think it would create a lot of confusion among all those who already know PascalCoin under the original name?

Not at all, it's not like if we were using "cash" "shares" "bytes" "gold" "token" suffixes, "coin" is everywhere.
Anyway this is no big discussion, I was just thinking about it, names without the "coins" in it, sounds better Wink

Pascals !

I sort of agree.  But why not just "Pascal".  We have Ethereum, Monero.  It's not a token by definition from the announcement.

At some point I see a rebranding for pascal, at least in my opinion. Seems a lot of people only know it for being written in that language rather than for some other more unique features (ie safebox, deletable blockchain etc..). Only time will tell when/if it catches on
Mind I suggest running an official pool with 2% fees to grow the development fund?

If you mean the dev team should run an pool then it makes sense, except mining PASC is really not profitable at this moment (the algorithm is very hard on GPUs).

I mined for few months @ 8GH/s and only accumulated 3000 maybe.

My 2 Pascals Wink

Pascals !

I sort of agree.  But why not just "Pascal".  We have Ethereum, Monero.  It's not a token by definition from the announcement.
PascalCoin was a great project...

wait for winter.  70x gain and party.

If ture, that'll be one hell of a party.

Not sure, BTC $ is dropping fast, so even if it goes up to 40k there won't be a party.

It's currently around around 4.7k and still at 0.25$

If I buy at the moment pascal, and polo will be removed from the listing in a month, what will I do with these coins?

Not sure.  Polo still works mostly.  There is always a good change that it will get listed/re-listed.

You will not be able to buy PASC if it gets removed anyway.

As with any alt-coin, it is a big gamble.

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I have never bought PASC before, do you guys think it is a good time to buy this coin now?

Please give me a reason expect "The price is low".
Activity: 39

If ture, that'll be one hell of a party.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

My 2 Pascals Wink

Pascals !
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
If I buy at the moment pascal, and polo will be removed from the listing in a month, what will I do with these coins?

You will trade at another exchange. For example my exchange:
http://exchange.frizen.eu/
Activity: 210
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Very interesting article about PascalCoin

Read it and understand why Safebox will change crypto:

http://www.ethereumwiki.com/altcoins/an-introduction-to-pascal-coin/
New Exchange now open for test trade !

I have modified an old php script an turned it into a primitive PascalCoin Exchange. I would be very happy if some of you will test it with limited amounts before I open it for the public.

You can register your own nick and deposit up to max 10 € and 100 PASC.

The link is:
http://exchange.frizen.eu/

Bug reports and suggestions here at  BitcoinTalk will be appreciated.
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Mind I suggest running an official pool with 2% fees to grow the development fund?
Activity: 5

jmknapp80
Re: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V2 protocol active!
October 17, 2017, 03:05:34 PM
Reply with quote  #7167
Quote from: donarito on October 17, 2017, 09:52:56 AM
what  was the problem with Topia?  why pasc was deleted?

Cryptopia's implementation of the coin was the problem. They didn't accept encrypted payloads. So sending from polo (encrypted) to cryptopia, the coin would be in limbo until cryptopia sent it back to the senders address with original payload. So they would send the coin back to polo and it would then be lost on their side because polo's payload != cryptopia's payload.

This coin itself and its innovative features are solid. Does not get the positive attention it deserves.

it is clear that when we send transaction with payload sensitive destination should be encrypted for security reason...i don't understand why cryptopia miss this point.

My 2 Pascals Wink

Pages:
Jump to: