Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 77. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I suggest to call the coins only " Pascals ".
Sounds much better than Pascalcoins...

My 2 Pascals Wink

This.

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Pascalcoin was a great project...
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I suggest to call the coins only " Pascals ".
Sounds much better than Pascalcoins...

My 2 Pascals Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I have sold out all my Pascal coins few months ago, but now I see very tasty price and I think it good time to return Pascal to portfolio. Looks like we on the bottom of price

happens to me often with many coins
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
what  was the problem with Topia?  why pasc was deleted?

Cryptopia's implementation of the coin was the problem. They didn't accept encrypted payloads. So sending from polo (encrypted) to cryptopia, the coin would be in limbo until cryptopia sent it back to the senders address with original payload. So they would send the coin back to polo and it would then be lost on their side because polo's payload != cryptopia's payload.

This coin itself and its innovative features are solid. Does not get the positive attention it deserves.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
I have sold out all my Pascal coins few months ago, but now I see very tasty price and I think it good time to return Pascal to portfolio. Looks like we on the bottom of price
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
what  was the problem with Topia?  why pasc was deleted?
Activity: 4
Hi, I am new to this. Can someone explain to me why this coin only has a $3M market cap? Were there issues in the past that caused this price drop?

Hi @Gandalf86
The genesis block for PascalCoin was generated on August 11, 2016 by Albert Molina. The currency is still young and the concept of PascalCoin is entirely unique to the world of crypto having a deletable blockchain. Please see more on this FAQ: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/wiki/FAQ
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi, I am new to this. Can someone explain to me why this coin only has a $3M market cap? Were there issues in the past that caused this price drop?

This is how crypto-world goes. No issues. Great, innovative technology and market cap 300 times less than for example ETC which is useless shadow of ETH.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Activity: 6
Does anyone else have been experiencing issues with payments since 15th October ?

I guess I am missing something or just pascal coin block explorer is having issues.

Issues with payments?  From nanopool?  Should work fine.

You're right, all back to normal now.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Does anyone else have been experiencing issues with payments since 15th October ?

I guess I am missing something or just pascal coin block explorer is having issues.

Issues with payments?  From nanopool?  Should work fine.
This coin need more Exchange! I really like this coin , But now in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
We are only Poloniex   PASC/BTC

Yes, many (me included) are avoiding polo right now. It needs to make it into some other exchanges.

i afraid it will be stoped trade on polo...because no one want to trade this coin

I do.  Once it goes back up to a dollar.  at 20 cents, I will lose a lot.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
i afraid it will be stoped trade on polo...because no one want to trade this coin

The daily trade in the last week has been between 25.000 $ and 175.000 $. So someone wants to trade PascalCoin.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This coin need more Exchange! I really like this coin , But now in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
We are only Poloniex   PASC/BTC

Yes, many (me included) are avoiding polo right now. It needs to make it into some other exchanges.

Activity: 6

Activity: 25
If memory serves my correctly, yes. But told a small lie, Ripple can also handle 1k per second. 

Except Ripple isn't based on a blockchain. We can do 100-300 txn/sec blockchain throughput. Ripple is not blockchain, it's semi-centralised system.

soon pasc drop on 2k and winter ll be 145k )lollll )
x70 profit)hehe Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
keep ur pasc and wait party Tongue

i was right Cool Grin

just a coincidence. but it has worked in ur case.

hope u're right about what is coming in winter.  Smiley

I hope so too.  I need to buy back my neighbour's stuff...
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

soon pasc drop on 2k and winter ll be 145k )lollll )
x70 profit)hehe Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
keep ur pasc and wait party Tongue

i was right Cool Grin

just a coincidence. but it has worked in ur case.

hope u're right about what is coming in winter.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: