Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 88. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 250
i drop all my PASC and i will not going to  buy this shit again even

You sell at 18k? Why are you selling you seem to be angry?

I still hold my Pascals and price still higher than I paid for Pascals. I want to hold this coins, few years at least. Capitalisation is very low for such original coins.

Be patient and you will be happy in the next months, the market cap is very low as you said, the tech is here, the GUI is working well, one day it will fly away  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
I still hold my Pascals and price still higher than I paid for Pascals. I want to hold this coins, few years at least. Capitalisation is very low for such original coins.
Activity: 280
i drop all my PASC and i will not going to  buy this shit again even
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Hello my friend
Is there a video or explanation of how a wallet is synchronized and made an account
Thank

You cannot generate an account within the wallet. Accounts are not made at will, they are a created 5 per block.

The best 3 options to obtain an account are through pool mining, where accounts are gifted to you for every 20 pasc mined, or you can purchase from pascwallet.com or getpasa.com.

There are other ways, but most people obtain through these means.

if someone needs a russian tutorial:
youtu.be/hlZWnMZdMRY
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Hello my friend
Is there a video or explanation of how a wallet is synchronized and made an account
Thank

You cannot generate an account within the wallet. Accounts are not made at will, they are a created 5 per block.

The best 3 options to obtain an account are through pool mining, where accounts are gifted to you for every 20 pasc mined, or you can purchase from pascwallet.com or getpasa.com.

There are other ways, but most people obtain through these means.
Activity: 148
It should be possible to send Pascal from Poloniex to Cryptopia. Unfortunately it is not possible! Property yesterday 60.12 Pascal of Poloniex with Account and Payload sent to Cryptopia - but nothing arrives.
Poloniex Txid: 00000000765201009e050000bda191be0bdf2b63d2b1005adc76944041bd4d7d
Support from Cryptopia says: Payload can not be decrypted.
This is now the 3rd time - For me it is certainly the last time. - I've had enough.

From polo to cryptopia, you must send to your own wallet first from polo, then to cryptopia with an un-encrypted (public) payload. Polo always encrypts their payloads and cryptopia is not set up to decrypt payloads.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
It should be possible to send Pascal from Poloniex to Cryptopia. Unfortunately it is not possible! Property yesterday 60.12 Pascal of Poloniex with Account and Payload sent to Cryptopia - but nothing arrives.
Poloniex Txid: 00000000765201009e050000bda191be0bdf2b63d2b1005adc76944041bd4d7d
Support from Cryptopia says: Payload can not be decrypted.
This is now the 3rd time - For me it is certainly the last time. - I've had enough.
Activity: 391
aka ...

New website has been released - PascalCoin.org Thoughts?

Looks like good work !
I like it.
My respect.

Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello my friend
Thank
Activity: 228
Dear all!
http://pascalcoin.org/ that site change more than befor?
I like this but ..............................

The website has been updated, and the community is working on the slack channel to propose some new logos and visual identity. Maybe some changes again in the next weeks.
Activity: 798
Dear all!
http://pascalcoin.org/ that site change more than befor?
I like this but ..............................
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

definitely better than previous one.
Activity: 581
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Here is a tip for forwarding public-key in this board.
When writing a public-key to this board, a blank is inserted after the 79th character. But you do not see it. therefore the copy and paste does not work the same. Blank must be removed.
Make a test and copy a public-key from this board and paste it into an editor.
Activity: 286
I have tried to list an account for private sale. I think this does not work. The account is not displayed at the private buyer.
Can this be or do I do something wrong?

check the new owners public key value.

Please send me a public key - I want to test it with you.
@BrunoS
3GhhbonCGAnjTHAAQYtdQjCHVswV4NKakpT3yAicDNsU5PDactwu5BeoxztSW8fYSbckFsZHKiwepkg KaqxpfThqXzQS1X9graxeRU

Try my key

done Account: 343807-10 list for privat sale until block 116450 to @nightraven

Returned  Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
#PascalCoin V2 hard-fork has been deployed and activated mostly fine.
#PascalCoin Protocol 2 is active!
- Account names/types
- Buy/sell accounts in-protocol
- Checkpointing
I have tried to list an account for private sale. I think this does not work. The account is not displayed at the private buyer.
Can this be or do I do something wrong?

check the new owners public key value.

Please send me a public key - I want to test it with you.
@BrunoS
3GhhbonCGAnjTHAAQYtdQjCHVswV4NKakpT3yAicDNsU5PDactwu5BeoxztSW8fYSbckFsZHKiwepkg KaqxpfThqXzQS1X9graxeRU

Try my key

done Account: 343807-10 list for privat sale until block 116450 to @nightraven

Apparently, it works. Private sale has worked. Even an overpayment is recognized and corrected!
The filter for "only for private sale to me" could be improved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Garbage is not dead yet  Huh Huh Hm, ok! My revenge is only coming!
Pages:
Jump to: