Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 87. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, I have a few questions, any help much appreciated! Does anyone know how long back one can check the blockchain and when it gets deleted? I've got a missing deposit on Poloniex, and while waiting for them to resolve it, the Txid already disappeared from the block explorer.
And are there any problems with the coin itself, because again on Poloniex I've got missing withdrawal to my local wallet with a Txid which apparently does not exist? Are there any other exchanges with a decent volume we can use?

Thanks for any thoughts!
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
@pascalcoin

Why my wallet and blocked at block 115,000?

I upgraded version 2 of the wallet, I installed it above the old version.

I can not transfer my pascal?

I hope that my pascal are not lost!

thank you

1 - Your funds are safe.

2 - Your "safebox" file is corrupted.
To solve this, just delete *.safebox files from DATA directory located at c:\Users\ (you) \AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin\Data\
Then, restart app and wait until correct safebox file is generated  (2-3 hours)

Also, you can download latest blockchain from sourceforge and replace those files in DATA directory, will start more quickly

Note: Please use latest Wallet version from sourceforge (Current 2.1.2)
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
@pascalcoin

Why my wallet and blocked at block 115,000?

I upgraded version 2 of the wallet, I installed it above the old version.

I can not transfer my pascal?

I hope that my pascal are not lost!

thank you
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello how are you

where sell his pascal in a way to secure? Because a friend of mine has never received his pasc on poloniex, and no polo rep
thx
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
I have made a temporary web site where new users can buy an account for 2 Euro. In EU payments can be done as quick and cheap SEPA transfers. Outside the EU as a regular bank to bank transfer.

The link is:
http://buypasa.madsen-taastrup.dk/

Edit:
I have made two changes:
1. The price is now only 1 Euro.
2. I have also added a PayPal Donation Button payable with Visa or Master cards. Donate 1 € and I'll send a free account  Smiley
Activity: 148
Transactions PASC from Poloniex to Cryptopia are lost forever?
Adress and DayloadId enter correct.

From Polo history:
Complete
2017-08-01 11:45:53
Address: 143351-30
Txid: 0000000076520100400600006e90c6c112c45a2df4bf2555f9d05b61e2bedbf8

Never do transactions from exchange to exchange, but there is a real problem actually with Txid, so like other people open a ticket on Poloniex, and share the informations with us, you can join the slack to discuss with other people http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/  Smiley

This is correct, the ophash is not found. You need to create a ticket with polo support.

Polo encrypts the payloads but cryptopia does not read encrypted payloads. Even if it went through, the PASC would not be credited to you at cryptopia. On every Monday, cryptopia sends back PASC that don't match any payloads back to the sender with the same payload as you sent. Meaning the PASC would go back to polo, but it wouldn't credit to you because the payload does not match your polo payload.

All in all, like MisterMerci said, don't send PASC between exchanges.
Activity: 228
Merit: 250

From Polo history:
Complete

Never do transactions from exchange to exchange, but there is a real problem actually with Txid, so like other people open a ticket on Poloniex, and share the informations with us, you can join the slack to discuss with other people http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/  Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

From Polo history:
Complete
Activity: 286
Please! Ignore trolls. Don't ever feed them.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
### Wallet Build 2.1.2.0 – 2017-07-27

- No more blockchain in installer = TRUE DELETABLE BLOCKCHAIN (Safebox will be automatically downloaded by client from network)
- Fixed storage bug when downloading a new safebox
- Safebox will be downloaded in small chunks (aprox 2mb per chunk)
- Read safebox file improvements (quick start)

sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin
Nice !  Grin

Yes, sounds good. Thanks your keeping it up.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
### Wallet Build 2.1.2.0 – 2017-07-27

- No more blockchain in installer = TRUE DELETABLE BLOCKCHAIN (Safebox will be automatically downloaded by client from network)
- Fixed storage bug when downloading a new safebox
- Safebox will be downloaded in small chunks (aprox 2mb per chunk)
- Read safebox file improvements (quick start)

sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin
Activity: 148
And how to buy an address actually? Sombody sent me the website but I had to pay in PASC, and I can't buy PASC without an address..

does anyone know the address he speaks of?

You send PASC from poloniex.
And how to buy an address actually? Sombody sent me the website but I had to pay in PASC, and 1. I can't buy PASC without an address.

2. does anyone know the address he speaks of?

1. sure u can: buy some pasc on exchange (poloniex or cryptopia).

2. i suggest he means an account (wich is the same as address).
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
And how to buy an address actually? Sombody sent me the website but I had to pay in PASC, and I can't buy PASC without an address..

does anyone know the address he speaks of?
Every my word  was right about this garbage! it's  №207 market cap now  Grin Never buy this trash, don't listen 4 trolls here!

it's a hard time for every coin now. so u're not making any surprising forecasts.

every smart person should learn when to buy and when to sel.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Every my word  was right about this garbage! it's  №207 market cap now  Grin Never buy this trash, don't listen 4 trolls here!
hey folks

This coin is great, but i think needs some features to be greatest!  

Features:

1. Hide account balance for more privacy (the privacy is the most important thing) also will be great if you active features like TOR and I2P

2. users can use addresss like bitcoin to send and receive pascal, with account numbers also. so not necessary to buy an account to use pascal (This feature will solve accounts limitation, this feature also will solve the problem of tracking whole account balance, every account or every private key can generate unlimited address)

3. Add feature in the wallet to notify users by email if they don't make any translation on a specific account in the last 2-3-4-years (this only if account has a positive balance)!

4. Add feature to generate an account number in the wallet, (For free, but you will cut the fees when the account has a positive balance), and if the account no positive balance within 30-days the account will delete and back to you

Note: now you can easy implement any hard-fork, to make more privacy, and solve accounts limitation problem

can't be done 'cause it'll ruin all benefits (huge TPS, deletable blockchain, etc.)

do some readin' on the whitepaper to realise it.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
hey folks

This coin is great, but i think needs some features to be greatest!  

Features:

1. Hide account balance for more privacy (the privacy is the most important thing) also will be great if you active features like TOR and I2P

2. users can use addresss like bitcoin to send and receive pascal, with account numbers also. so not necessary to buy an account to use pascal (This feature will solve accounts limitation, this feature also will solve the problem of tracking whole account balance, every account or every private key can generate unlimited address)

3. Add feature in the wallet to notify users by email if they don't make any translation on a specific account in the last 2-3-4-years (this only if account has a positive balance)!

4. Add feature to generate an account number in the wallet, (For free, but you will cut the fees when the account has a positive balance), and if the account no positive balance within 30-days the account will delete and back to you

Note: now you can easy implement any hard-fork, to make more privacy, and solve accounts limitation problem

Activity: 228
Merit: 250
I still hold my Pascals and price still higher than I paid for Pascals. I want to hold this coins, few years at least. Capitalisation is very low for such original coins.
For me, I bought it at $0.8, now about $0.4 but i think i will store it for me! Not exchange it at the moment! Thanks

Nice Smiley my average buying is at 20k satoshis, now i hold more than 10'000, i think the price will skyrocket in the next motnhs  Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I still hold my Pascals and price still higher than I paid for Pascals. I want to hold this coins, few years at least. Capitalisation is very low for such original coins.
For me, I bought it at $0.8, now about $0.4 but i think i will store it for me! Not exchange it at the moment! Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: