Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 84. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 102
New to Pascal coin is there any updated videos or info on how to mine and operate the wallet and such , sorry yes am a newbie so am looking to learn , read the white paper and that and like the idea

https://www.pascwallet.com/Media/Guide

If you're new here, come check out the slack chat channels. Live help available there - http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I really want to buy Pascal but I am not going to send BTC to Poloniex. Please try to have Pascal listed on other exchanges.

why is that?

polo seems to be quite reliable.

yes ,but the rich man would not trade there ..2000 USD withdraw limit is very bad idea .

pasc is good coin .i don't know why bittrex don't want to list it

u can uprise it to 25 000 USD or even more (some kind of corporate account).

so it's not a problem u mentioned.

Polo has owed me 3,500 PASC for over 80 days now with absolutely 0 acknowledgement.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I really want to buy Pascal but I am not going to send BTC to Poloniex. Please try to have Pascal listed on other exchanges.

why is that?

yes ,but the rich man would not trade there ..2000 USD withdraw limit is very bad idea .

It is a problem. I am waiting 4 months now for second level verification. And the way they do it looks like there is a purpose in this postponing.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

why is that?

it takes months to get verified on poloniex so most ppl are stuck at $2000.  bittrex takes about 10 minutes to verify for higher limits
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
New to Pascal coin is there any updated videos or info on how to mine and operate the wallet and such , sorry yes am a newbie so am looking to learn , read the white paper and that and like the idea
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

why is that?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

why is that?

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

why is that?

Activity: 286
I wonder how much volume Pascal needs to have to stay listed on Polo.
To be honest, I'm quite disappointed. 6 months ago it was traded at a higher price than now.
What would it take to make it more popular, more marketing? More exchanges?

--ypsi

6 month ago must be around february 25. At that time the price of PASC in USD was lower that today.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 148
To be honest, I'm quite disappointed. 6 months ago it was traded at a higher price than now.
What would it take to make it more popular, more marketing? More exchanges?

--ypsi

Pretty much EVERYTHING traded for more, 4-6 months ago. Did you not notice the huge alt decline during the BTC rise?

Not to worry. The PASC devs are very competent and this coin has more advanced unique features no other coins have.

Buy, accumulate and HODL. That's what I'm doing since Jan-2017.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Activity: 35
A nice coin
will be following
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
when Pascal Coin can get on Bittrex?  Poloniex is so much bad. I made a withdraw of 1000 PASC , which was in pending for more than 24 hours, still in pending now.

I did not bought Pascalcoin because it is only trading at Poloniex and I don't want to send BTC there. The developers should really try to list Pascal in other exchanges.

All the community is trying to do so, we are retweeting lot of things and asking for more exchanges, you can join us at http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
when Pascal Coin can get on Bittrex?  Poloniex is so much bad. I made a withdraw of 1000 PASC , which was in pending for more than 24 hours, still in pending now.

I did not bought Pascalcoin because it is only trading at Poloniex and I don't want to send BTC there. The developers should really try to list Pascal in other exchanges.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can someone put me up to date why is Pascalcoin only tradeable on Poloniex? Why didn't other exchanges listed it?
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
So... Cryptopia is delisting Pascal. It seems this wallet is giving ongoing problems. Can anyone put me up to date what is going on?
As far as I know, Cryptopia delisted Pascal because of low volume, not because of technical issues.

There are no issues with the wallet.  Polo disabled withdrawals too for a while.  Best to keep your coins in/mine directly to your local wallet.
Activity: 25
So... Cryptopia is delisting Pascal. It seems this wallet is giving ongoing problems. Can anyone put me up to date what is going on?

There are no problems with the PascalCoin Wallet. I've personally stress-tested and confirmed it is stable. Cryptopia are delisting for other reasons, more likely upset they aren't getting volume but many support requests since Polo users are withdrawing directly to Cryptopia accounts and they are unable to handle this (rather simple) workflow. I've attempted to reach out to them and offered free technical support from my software company, but they have not been responsive at all.
Pages:
Jump to: