Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 83. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
which disturbs me that the volume decreases every day and the only remaining market is poloniex  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 304
 Cool i m waiting again pasc 150k price hehe )
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
i have an offer on column N Oper.

despite the deleted blocks, the number of operations for each account is displayed completely (see the fig.).

i propose to synchronize the number of operations with the total number of operations, which is displayed in the right column.

N Oper. in the left are outgoing operations made by the wallet user.
Operations in the right are all operations both outgoing and incoming if you have the complete blockchain else it will be all operations in the incomplete blockchain.

But I think you are right. It would be more logical if N Oper. was the total operations
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
i have an offer on column N Oper.

despite the deleted blocks, the number of operations for each account is displayed completely (see the fig.).

i propose to synchronize the number of operations with the total number of operations, which is displayed in the right column.

Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Hosting a fundraiser for notoriety would not be bad or "selling out." Your tech is incredible and solves a lot of problems than most even know. I'd gladly donate

Thanks.
Currently there is a "key team" working for PascalCoin, we're all early adopters.
At this moment we don't have a fundraiser, but we're working to increase marketing/promotion about PascalCoin technology

If you want more info, join slack channel http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Hosting a fundraiser for notoriety would not be bad or "selling out." Your tech is incredible and solves a lot of problems than most even know. I'd gladly donate
Activity: 84
There is a mistake on www.pascalcoin.org.  At the bottom of the home page.  The link of Exchange BTC9 doesn't work.  It points to   https://btc9.com/ptrade/24, but it's not exist.  It should be http://www.btc9.com/ptrade/24
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

I don't get it. What is the exact point/reason for Pascal Lite?

forks are inevitable.

so more forks mean pascal is more solid.

what is the rationale behind this? How does forking benefit to 'the first and the only' pascal?

this is in some way a measure of recognition of the success of a coin.

IMO there is no battle between PascalCoin and clones.
The real battle is between PascalCoin technology (Safebox) and traditional Blockchain technologies (bitcoin clones)

Safebox offers a unique infinite scalling model that, once discovered by experts, will open a new era in altcoins

Remember to visit www.PascalCoin.org for more info

All the more reason why Pascal needs a PR drive. It won't get discovered by itself.
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
i am having trouble with the wallet . where can i get new one ??
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

forks are inevitable.

what is the rationale behind this? How does forking benefit to 'the first and the only' pascal?

Every coin is going to start having a lot of forks as people start playing with blockchains. The likely scenario is that there is a hierarchy of coins based on the number of people who accept and use their chains. Eventually people will realize that forking is not a long term benefit unless there really are two groups with incompatible ideas, i.e., forking just to tease some money away from another coin is shifty and short term, unless there is a real consensus between two groups that conflict. So long as a larger coin is 'democratic' and based on consensus then forks represent a smaller group that probably is not viable unless they genuinely have a new idea that the original group denies or refuses. In the case of coins removing things like premines, founders rewards etc then the fork is making an ethical statement that may take decades to resolve.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Cryptopia are claiming maintenance due to possible fork , should we aware of that statement ?

forks are inevitable.

IMO there is no battle between PascalCoin and clones.
The real battle is between PascalCoin technology (Safebox) and traditional Blockchain technologies (bitcoin clones)

Safebox offers a unique infinite scalling model that, once discovered by experts, will open a new era in altcoins

Remember to visit www.PascalCoin.org for more info

forks are inevitable.

i've got a dozen messages about local time problem, one of 'em:

01.09.2017 2:46:20 Internal message: The detected network time is different from this system time in -16 seconds! Please check your local time/timezone

my local time is ok (sync with time servers), so what additional can i do to fix this?
I just got this too, never had this before. My local time is also OK, I am syncing through time servers on the network.
01.09.2017 23:31:38 Internal message: The detected network time is different from this system time in -22 seconds! Please check your local time/timezone

I am not blacklisted either so no idea why this is starting to show up. Using latest wallet 2.1.2.

--ypsi

do this: go to C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin\Data (Win10) and delete all content of the folder Data.

after that start a wallet → problem may gone.

Do you anyone know Yours project?  It's said that Yours was a decentralized reddit. It had changed the build-in currency from Bitcoin->Litecoin->Bitcoin cash, to reduce micropay transaction fee. I thank pascal coin is very suitable for Yours.

there is a very bad need for a good marketing and promotion plan for Pascal.

take a look at Deep Onion project (follow my sig or read ANN). if we do the same for pasc it will become real known.
Activity: 84
Do you anyone know Yours project?  It's said that Yours was a decentralized reddit. It had changed the build-in currency from Bitcoin->Litecoin->Bitcoin cash, to reduce micropay transaction fee. I thank pascal coin is very suitable for Yours.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

01.09.2017 2:46:20 Internal message: The detected network time is different from this system time in -16 seconds! Please check your local time/timezone

my local time is ok (sync with time servers), so what additional can i do to fix this?

1. Make sure you have the newest version of the wallet (2.1.2.1)
2. Check if you get blacklisted (Tab: Node Stats)
3. If you still have the problem then join os at Slack and ask there ( http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/ )

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I really want to buy Pascal but I am not going to send BTC to Poloniex. Please try to have Pascal listed on other exchanges.

why is that?

polo seems to be quite reliable.

yes ,but the rich man would not trade there ..2000 USD withdraw limit is very bad idea .

pasc is good coin .i don't know why bittrex don't want to list it

u can uprise it to 25 000 USD or even more (some kind of corporate account).

so it's not a problem u mentioned.

Polo has owed me 3,500 PASC for over 80 days now with absolutely 0 acknowledgement.

Polo lately this difficult, I waited several days for my deposit to fall. I ticket at the time and was not even answered.
Pages:
Jump to: