Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 89. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I have tried to list an account for private sale. I think this does not work. The account is not displayed at the private buyer.
Can this be or do I do something wrong?

check the new owners public key value.

Please send me a public key - I want to test it with you.
@BrunoS
3GhhbonCGAnjTHAAQYtdQjCHVswV4NKakpT3yAicDNsU5PDactwu5BeoxztSW8fYSbckFsZHKiwepkg KaqxpfThqXzQS1X9graxeRU

Try my key

done Account: 343807-10 list for privat sale until block 116450 to @nightraven
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
I have tried to list an account for private sale. I think this does not work. The account is not displayed at the private buyer.

@BrunoS
3GhhbonCGAnjTHAAQYtdQjCHVswV4NKakpT3yAicDNsU5PDactwu5BeoxztSW8fYSbckFsZHKiwepkg KaqxpfThqXzQS1X9graxeRU

Try my key

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

Activity: 334
Merit: 263
The original question was what if an account is listed for sale, but never sells and that person dies, or whatever. Is it for sale forever? What happens to the account that is listed for sale for more than 4 years?

Nothing happens to the account  (no state change). It will be listed forever until somebody buys it.
Activity: 148
One question... Imagine that I've put an account at sell list... after 4 years, if no one has bought that account, I will lost it or it will be at sell list forever?  Huh

u'll lost only coins (if acc isn't empty), acc remains urs.

Not correct, the account with funds are reclaimed.

Are there any other ways an account can be reclaimed by the network? What happens to the account once it's reclaimed?

According to current protocol when an account is not modified (no transfer funds, no receive funds, no change state...) during 420480 blocks (aprox 4 years) the account balance can be claimed by the miner, BUT only the balance, not the account.

The original question was what if an account is listed for sale, but never sells and that person dies, or whatever. Is it for sale forever? What happens to the account that is listed for sale for more than 4 years?
Activity: 334
One question... Imagine that I've put an account at sell list... after 4 years, if no one has bought that account, I will lost it or it will be at sell list forever?  Huh

Are there any other ways an account can be reclaimed by the network? What happens to the account once it's reclaimed?

According to current protocol when an account is not modified (no transfer funds, no receive funds, no change state...) during 420480 blocks (aprox 4 years) the account balance can be claimed by the miner, BUT only the balance, not the account.
Activity: 286

I don't think there are any other ways than "no use for 4 years".

Actually it is the coins that are recovered e.g. transfered to the miners account. As far as I remember the account is left empty.
Activity: 148

Activity: 228
Merit: 250
HF was a success, development goes so quickly with ninja/silent releases. Soon 160K sats, quote me on it, Mr. troll Wink

160k will only be the beginning in terms of LONG. What a gem, DYOR and be amazed.

More than agree  Smiley real tech, real usage, real devs, innovative and keeps growing  Cool
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HF was a success, development goes so quickly with ninja/silent releases. Soon 160K sats, quote me on it, Mr. troll Wink

160k will only be the beginning in terms of LONG. What a gem, DYOR and be amazed.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

you can also delist it anytime you want.
Activity: 107
Guys, open wallet, find Poloniex account (86646-64), and wait for block to see the moment when transactions come, hilarious  Grin

BTW how to change "Name" for account?

select acc → hit f9 (operations → new single operation) → change info → set a new name (if available) → f12 (execute).

thank you!
Guys, open wallet, find Poloniex account (86646-64), and wait for block to see the moment when transactions come, hilarious  Grin

select acc → hit f9 (operations → new single operation) → change info → set a new name (if available) → f12 (execute).

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
One question... Imagine that I've put an account at sell list... after 4 years, if no one has bought that account, I will lost it or it will be at sell list forever?  Huh
Activity: 107
Guys, open wallet, find Poloniex account (86646-64), and wait for block to see the moment when transactions come, hilarious  Grin

Activity: 602
I have a transation of 1 pascal since 2 days ago with 0 of 8 confirmations. Can someone help?
Thanks

If the problem is with Poloniex, then you need to create a support ticket with them.
Pages:
Jump to: