Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 93. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I'm back! They banned me! But why? I was totally right about what I said! I wrote about price under 20k and we saw it, almost the same with market cap, it's 197th place now, i wrote that this would be out of 200, wait one more day! It's a crap coin! SOS! Grin Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Amounts mined both confirmed and unconfirmed now showing.

Happy Happy!  Smiley
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
response from coinoton:

"Thanks. We are planning to distribute accounts to the miners who found given blocks.
But sadly our other pools consume 100% of dev. time. I hope to introduce this feature in 2-3 months."

good. the sooner the better.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Please make a more appealing wallet than the current one, it is a mess, please make a new one with a more sleek look. The one you got now looks like some kid made it. Please please PLEASE!!

Join the slack, http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite

You would know that this is being worked on.

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Please make a more appealing wallet than the current one, it is a mess, please make a new one with a more sleek look. The one you got now looks like some kid made it. Please please PLEASE!!
response from coinoton:

"Thanks. We are planning to distribute accounts to the miners who found given blocks.
But sadly our other pools consume 100% of dev. time. I hope to introduce this feature in 2-3 months."
With coinotron, i can see only projected coins, and hash rates, how do you see actual shares mined? with nanopool, i can see exactly how many shares (balance/unconfirmed balance) ive mined, giving me close to 2 coins per 24 hours, where on coinotron ive been mining for 14 hours nonstop, have not got a payout set to minimum for testing (1coin), and cant see how close i am to payout, as i can not see how many shares i have mined.  It shows zero confirmed rewards and zero unconfirmed rewards.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

If you remove PASA from the equation, I'd say it's just as profitable. If you care about the coin and want to help it succeed, move to coinotron. They only downside is they don't distribute PASA.

remarkable
Something is brewing with pascal. Poloniex hasn't added any bad coins in the past year. If anything they have been cleaning it up with removing all the deadbeat projects from prior years. Pascal was added in January, had a classic normal pump and dump due to supply scarcity of course but I don't think that was the only reason Polo added them, for a quick buck. Volume isn't anything crazy, it's mineable and didn't have an ico and does have a potential successful technological aspect to it. I mean I think it's worth way more than 6.1 mil when you compare it to other projects. Maybe Pascal is a hidden gem?

everything is goin' good but the future will show.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Something is brewing with pascal. Poloniex hasn't added any bad coins in the past year. If anything they have been cleaning it up with removing all the deadbeat projects from prior years. Pascal was added in January, had a classic normal pump and dump due to supply scarcity of course but I don't think that was the only reason Polo added them, for a quick buck. Volume isn't anything crazy, it's mineable and didn't have an ico and does have a potential successful technological aspect to it. I mean I think it's worth way more than 6.1 mil when you compare it to other projects. Maybe Pascal is a hidden gem?
well, i can mine this coin on nano-pool useing poli, account, but cant mine on cointron.
Do i use my cointron account name as the user-name or the pascal-wallet account No ((4578-54)e.g)
Ive looked for explanations of prefixes, but cant find the required info. if you dont know what a user address is eg, hth can you  you provide it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

I mine at coinotron. I can't say for sure if a payout address is required within the coin setting. If nothing is set, your coin probably sits in your coinotron account until you specify a payout address.

For the .bat file I execute that runs the miner, I have this set:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer --kernel pascal -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3348 -u websiteloginName.workerName -p workerPassword  -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1

Hopefully this helps.

Thank You! Im now mining on coinotron. I may try to use excavator though as im getting 30-40 more MH/s.
So the wallet account number is just for receiving/sending coins, just like with a bank account number, and public/private keys have nothing to do with mining deposits ?

Your private key is like a keychain. It holds all your PASA. The wallet can contain 1 to many private/public key pairs, and each key pair can hold 1 to many PASA. Keep your private key private, and you can show others your public key in case they want to send PASA to you.

Thank You once again JMKnapp80
well, i can mine this coin on nano-pool useing poli, account, but cant mine on cointron.
Do i use my cointron account name as the user-name or the pascal-wallet account No ((4578-54)e.g)
Ive looked for explanations of prefixes, but cant find the required info. if you dont know what a user address is eg, hth can you  you provide it.

Thanks, in advance.

I mine at coinotron. I can't say for sure if a payout address is required within the coin setting. If nothing is set, your coin probably sits in your coinotron account until you specify a payout address.

sgminer --kernel pascal -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3348 -u websiteloginName.workerName -p workerPassword  -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1

Hopefully this helps.

Thank You! Im now mining on coinotron. I may try to use excavator though as im getting 30-40 more MH/s.
So the wallet account number is just for receiving/sending coins, just like with a bank account number, and public/private keys have nothing to do with mining deposits ?

Your private key is like a keychain. It holds all your PASA. The wallet can contain 1 to many private/public key pairs, and each key pair can hold 1 to many PASA. Keep your private key private, and you can show others your public key in case they want to send PASA to you.

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank You! Im now mining on coinotron. I may try to use excavator though as im getting 644 MH/s on a single 1060 6gb, but with sgminer im getting 596 MH/s avg, however coinotron is showing im only doing 19MH/s. I will give it some time to average out.

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

what about giving pasa for mining? does coninotron give accounts like nano?

No. That's probably what draws miners to nano. The hash love needs to spread though. Once you obtain just a single PASA, please move to coinotron.

but what advantages do i get as miner on coinotron compared to polo? in few words please.

Coinotron advantages:

long history of stable payouts
security is our priority, user passwords are hashed and salted
we offer two-factor authentication ( Google Authenticator )
our servers are highly secured and DDOS protected
website is protected against brute force and dictionary attacks
automatic payouts every 120 minutes
simple api
Stratum support in all pools
monitoring of workers activity
charts

that's good but the main question for every miner is profit. so, is it profitable (compared to nano at least) to mine on coinotron?

If you remove PASA from the equation, I'd say it's just as profitable. If you care about the coin and want to help it succeed, move to coinotron. They only downside is they don't distribute PASA.

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

No. That's probably what draws miners to nano. The hash love needs to spread though. Once you obtain just a single PASA, please move to coinotron.

but what advantages do i get as miner on coinotron compared to polo? in few words please.

Coinotron advantages:

simple api
charts

that's good but the main question for every miner is profit. so, is it profitable (compared to nano at least) to mine on coinotron?

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Coinotron advantages:

simple api
charts

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

No. That's probably what draws miners to nano. The hash love needs to spread though. Once you obtain just a single PASA, please move to coinotron. Today I emailed coinotron asking if they would consider PASA distribution. I'll update this thread when they reply.

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks, in advance.

Hopefully this helps.
Pages:
Jump to: