Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 53. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
With which stock exchanges have you already managed to reach an agreement?

We cannot disclose them as of the moment. We will disclose them when contracts are finalized.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Does your system support mPOS devices running on Windows Phone OS?

That is on the pipeline, but initially iOS and Android.
Will there be developed an application for sensory devices that are running on Windows 10?
Activity: 238
Can I pay with the crypto currency in online stores, if I have only fiat money in my wallet?

In order to pay online, you may use the debit card as it is either with Visa or Mastercard. Using the app, you have to convert your crypto to fiat within the app.
Will it be possible to select an option of automatic conversion to fiat money in the app?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Are you planning to acquire any licenses for the distribution of margin liquidity?

We have not heard anything about this from our business development team on this as of now.
Does it mean that all the responsibility for the availability of a sufficient amount of currency for exchange is transferred to the crypto-exchanges with which you cooperate?
Activity: 336
Will I be able to immediately exchange fiat means to Bitcoin, or will I first need to convert them to Paycentos tokens?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Can somebody tell me how can i register for bounty program?

Sorry mate, but "registration for NEW participants is temporarily ON-HOLD"
You can check status here : https://paycent.com/bounty-programme/
That`s rather a good sign for project and bounty hunter.
1.It`s means project is really going to pay.
2.Bounty Hunter will not get just some pennies for their hard work.
Activity: 406
Hello. Can companies use the exchange of assets in the crypto currency in order to avoid paying taxes?
Activity: 392
Do I have to visit the physical office of your company in order to open a bank account in Paycent?
Activity: 336
Hello. I'm wondering if your debit cards will have an overdraft option.
Activity: 142
What is the difference between the functionality of the virtual and physical cards provided by your platform?
Good afternoon. How long will it take to create a payment gateway to connect a new merchant service?
With which stock exchanges have you already managed to reach an agreement?
In how many countries will your debit cards be implemented? Have preliminary agreements been already reached anywhere?

It is clearly detailed on the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Does your system support mPOS devices running on Windows Phone OS?

That is on the pipeline, but initially iOS and Android.
Good afternoon. If I set the possibility of paying in PYN in my store, how will the additional value tax be paid?

You have to convert your PYNs first to fiat within the app before you can buy to a store, you may also use the debit cards.
Can I pay with the crypto currency in online stores, if I have only fiat money in my wallet?

In order to pay online, you may use the debit card as it is either with Visa or Mastercard. Using the app, you have to convert your crypto to fiat within the app.
Activity: 358
Hello. Where can I find the full list of fiat currencies that can be converted into crypto-currencies?
Which company will assist in the development of this Exchange

Paycent is developed by Texcent Asia. We will disclose the exchanges when the contracts are finalized.
Does it matter which representatives of which country concluded a smart contract?

No, it does not.
Good afternoon. Are you planning to acquire any licenses for the distribution of margin liquidity?

We have not heard anything about this from our business development team on this as of now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
In how many countries will your debit cards be implemented? Have preliminary agreements been already reached anywhere?
Pages:
Jump to: