Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 50. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello. Is there a limit on the maximum number of tokens purchased at once?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tell me please, when will your tokens appear on crypto currency exchangers?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Are you going to create and develop a web version of your portal?
Activity: 308
Can a virtual card be issued exclusively in a mobile app?
Activity: 103
How many people are already using your app at the moment?
Activity: 336
Hello. What are the closest blockchain conferences where I can meet members of your team?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. In which countries have you already obtained all the necessary licenses?
Activity: 681
With which stock exchanges have you already managed to reach an agreement?

We cannot disclose them as of the moment. We will disclose them when contracts are finalized.
Well, at least tell us about what volumes of liquidity are you talking about? Or is it also private information?

Private information
Hello. I'm wondering if your debit cards will have an overdraft option.

None at the moment. But you may use the microloan feature.
And what interest rate will apply to the principal amount of this microloan?

It will be unique to every market but affordable. Lower median will be at 18% per annum & upper ceiling is at 44%. A lot of factors will play a role in defining this & this will be unique to a user’s profiling based on our internal data analysis as well.
I've attempted each swimming pools unsuccessfully using a MRR platform.

What do you mean by swimming pools?
Hello. What is the discount rate for merchants using mPOS solutions developed by your platform?

Please read the whitepaper under mPOS section: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Will users be able to destroy any part of their tokens? Sell them far below the market price, for example?

Liquidity is always going to be limited as tokens will get burnt every time any paycent user buys or sells crypto using paycent.
Why are you going to sell the tokens below the market price?
Good afternoon. Let's say I'm changing Bitcoins to Euro. In what currency will I be charged?

It will be a multi-currency wallet so you can convert your crypto to which currency you opted.
Is there a charge on automatic conversion of crypto currency to fiat money?

There is a minimal fee of 1.5%. Keeping the fees low will be Paycent's priority as we are looking to add more users to the ecosystem rather than earning more profit. To know more about it, kindly read the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Does the size of the sum that I would like to exchange affect the size of the commission?

It is a percentage so the size of the amount is not relevant.
Hello. Can companies use the exchange of assets in the crypto currency in order to avoid paying taxes?

We are not promoting tax evasion, all transactions are transparent.
But in most countries transactions using crypto currency are not regulated. Will those who commit them be able to pay taxes?

We are entering crypto from fiat by having licenses in place such EMI and Remittance licenses. So everything is legal. Please read our whitepaper for details: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
What’s the difference between Paycent and companies like TenX and Monaco?

We are entering Crypto from fiat by having licenses in place, EMI and Remittance licenses. It's not only debit cards. We have a dedicated mPOS and merchant app. That is hybrid it’s not only fiat. We have offices and over 70 people spread in 9 countries and expanding further in other countries too. The Cointelegraph article also explains it nicely Our business model is different in other words from TenX is fiat and crypto together. Hence our requirements are different from others Its not only debit cards, all licenses have a cost. Currently Fiat User App is available.
Do you plan to obtain licenses from regulators in other countries?

Yes to support the smooth money flow between fiat and crypto.
But getting a license is a rather long process. When are you going to submit your first applications?

We have started the 1st leg in Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, UAE. Please check our roadmap: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Activity: 350
Hello. What is the discount rate for merchants using mPOS solutions developed by your platform?
Activity: 142
Will users be able to destroy any part of their tokens? Sell them far below the market price, for example?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Let's say I'm changing Bitcoins to Euro. In what currency will I be charged?
Pages:
Jump to: