Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 52. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What types of cards are available for release? Are they all serviced at the same price?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Are the conditions for using cards different for those who took part in the ICO and for those who ordered a card later?
Activity: 308
Will the cards be delivered for free to customers of your platform by mail?
Activity: 294
Hello. When will the first physical cards be released? Is their quantity limited?
Activity: 336
Is there a charge on automatic conversion of crypto currency to fiat money?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Can I get a physical card without ordering a virtual one first?
Activity: 210
wow, very interesting right, i so proud many project add some ICO in the project and hope the participant many join and make the project will development more, i think that good trick
Activity: 681
When our stakes will be calculated and added to cabinet? A lot of time passed from transfering bounty to cabinet but my stakes from the beggining of the month haven't counted yet.

We are targeting to complete it within the week. we have finished manually uploading twitter, we are now on facebook. You can upload your recent and future posts yourself on the Bounty Tool now.
Paycent Whitepaper translated into a Filipino language is available to read and download it here

Thank you for this but I believe you joined the Bitcointalk Translations and Moderations. Can post it on the thread that you are moderating?
Do you plan to obtain licenses from regulators in other countries?

Yes to support the smooth money flow between fiat and crypto.
Who will manage the exchange which is the main aspect of the Paycentos infrastructure layer?

It would be Texcent as Paycent is developed by Texcent.
Activity: 358
When our stakes will be calculated and added to cabinet? A lot of time passed from transfering bounty to cabinet but my stakes from the beggining of the month haven't counted yet.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Paycent Whitepaper translated into a Filipino language is available to read and download it here
Activity: 98
Do you plan to obtain licenses from regulators in other countries?
Does your system support mPOS devices running on Windows Phone OS?

That is on the pipeline, but initially iOS and Android.
Will there be developed an application for sensory devices that are running on Windows 10?

Not in the immediate future. Please see our roadmap: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Will I be able to immediately exchange fiat means to Bitcoin, or will I first need to convert them to Paycentos tokens?

please refer to page 17 of the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Hello. Can companies use the exchange of assets in the crypto currency in order to avoid paying taxes?

We are not promoting tax evasion, all transactions are transparent.
Do I have to visit the physical office of your company in order to open a bank account in Paycent?

Paycent is not a bank.
Hello. I'm wondering if your debit cards will have an overdraft option.

None at the moment. But you may use the microloan feature.
Good afternoon. How long will it take to create a payment gateway to connect a new merchant service?

Usually it will take a week or two.
Pages:
Jump to: