Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 49. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Is it possible to introduce Paycentos as the national currency of a small island state?
Activity: 392
If it will be possible to exchange currency on your platform, then you will acquire a license for the exchange, won’t you?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Do you plan to purchase ready-made financial solutions like banks and subsequently implement them into the structure of your organization?
Activity: 681
Merit: 10
I hope Paycent is a good startup, this is my first investment on a ICO and also the first message on forum. Smiley

Thank you for your support! Smiley
So what about applying for bounty. The site still doesn't accepts registrations?

Yes it is temporarily on hold.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hope Paycent is a good startup, this is my first investment on a ICO and also the first message on forum. Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
So what about applying for bounty. The site still doesn't accepts registrations?
Will users be able to destroy any part of their tokens? Sell them far below the market price, for example?

Liquidity is always going to be limited as tokens will get burnt every time any paycent user buys or sells crypto using paycent.
Why are you going to sell the tokens below the market price?
I'm not talking about myself; I'm just trying to consider all possible variations of events. After all, won’t there be a minimum selling price set by the platform?

Yes there is but it is dependent on the market so I cannot give you the price for the future.
Good afternoon. Let's say I'm changing Bitcoins to Euro. In what currency will I be charged?

It will be a multi-currency wallet so you can convert your crypto to which currency you opted.
Are they converted directly or first converted to tokens of your platform, and only then to the fiat currency?

It will be converted to PYN tokens. Please read our whitepaper for the conversion flow: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Is there a charge on automatic conversion of crypto currency to fiat money?

There is a minimal fee of 1.5%. Keeping the fees low will be Paycent's priority as we are looking to add more users to the ecosystem rather than earning more profit. To know more about it, kindly read the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Does the size of the sum that I would like to exchange affect the size of the commission?

It is a percentage so the size of the amount is not relevant.
No, I meant that the minimum commission is 1.5%. And what is the maximum?

That is yet to be disclosed. Please watch out for that information soon.
Hello. Is there a limit on the maximum number of tokens purchased at once?

None, the many the better.
Tell me please, when will your tokens appear on crypto currency exchangers?

Hopefully starting December. We have already developed the abstraction layer and integration to exchanges this November.
Good afternoon. Are you going to create and develop a web version of your portal?

Which portal? The Paycent Fiat application has a web version but it is yet to be launched.
Can a virtual card be issued exclusively in a mobile app?

You can order the Paycent Virtual card through the application, yes.
How many people are already using your app at the moment?

Based on Play Store we have over 10,000 downloads.
Hello. What are the closest blockchain conferences where I can meet members of your team?

We have been a speaker at the recently concluded 2nd Annual Blockchain Conference in Hong Kong. We have attended the StartEngine ICO 2.0 Summit in Santa Monica, California. Both conferences were held last week. You can visit our Singapore office to meet the team, no prior appointment needed.
Good afternoon. In which countries have you already obtained all the necessary licenses?

Mostly from Asia at the moment, Singapore, Philippines, UAE but finalizing Indonesia and others.
Activity: 142
Will users be able to destroy any part of their tokens? Sell them far below the market price, for example?

Liquidity is always going to be limited as tokens will get burnt every time any paycent user buys or sells crypto using paycent.
Why are you going to sell the tokens below the market price?
I'm not talking about myself; I'm just trying to consider all possible variations of events. After all, won’t there be a minimum selling price set by the platform?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Let's say I'm changing Bitcoins to Euro. In what currency will I be charged?

It will be a multi-currency wallet so you can convert your crypto to which currency you opted.
Are they converted directly or first converted to tokens of your platform, and only then to the fiat currency?
Activity: 336
Is there a charge on automatic conversion of crypto currency to fiat money?

There is a minimal fee of 1.5%. Keeping the fees low will be Paycent's priority as we are looking to add more users to the ecosystem rather than earning more profit. To know more about it, kindly read the whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Does the size of the sum that I would like to exchange affect the size of the commission?

It is a percentage so the size of the amount is not relevant.
No, I meant that the minimum commission is 1.5%. And what is the maximum?
Pages:
Jump to: