Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 48. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Tell me please, when will your tokens appear on crypto currency exchangers?

Hopefully starting December. We have already developed the abstraction layer and integration to exchanges this November.
And which of the exchanges will first get a right to trade your tokens?
Activity: 238
How many people are already using your app at the moment?

Based on Play Store we have over 10,000 downloads.
Please, tell not the number of downloads, but the number of active users, if this information is not classified for any reason.
Activity: 98
Hello. What are the closest blockchain conferences where I can meet members of your team?

We have been a speaker at the recently concluded 2nd Annual Blockchain Conference in Hong Kong. We have attended the StartEngine ICO 2.0 Summit in Santa Monica, California. Both conferences were held last week. You can visit our Singapore office to meet the team, no prior appointment needed.
Alas, I don’t live in Singapore, but precisely I'm interested in future conferences in Germany or Austria. Are they planned to be held?
Good afternoon. In which countries have you already obtained all the necessary licenses?

Mostly from Asia at the moment, Singapore, Philippines, UAE but finalizing Indonesia and others.
Does it mean that there are no European countries in this list?
Activity: 261
Hello. What are the closest blockchain conferences where I can meet members of your team?

We have been a speaker at the recently concluded 2nd Annual Blockchain Conference in Hong Kong. We have attended the StartEngine ICO 2.0 Summit in Santa Monica, California. Both conferences were held last week. You can visit our Singapore office to meet the team, no prior appointment needed.
Alas, I don’t live in Singapore, but precisely I'm interested in future conferences in Germany or Austria. Are they planned to be held?
Good afternoon. In which countries have you already obtained all the necessary licenses?

Mostly from Asia at the moment, Singapore, Philippines, UAE but finalizing Indonesia and others.
Does it mean that there are no European countries in this list?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will not the avilabiity of Singapore's license to carry out aaycentos activities hinder the whole process of the service in Europe?lP
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I'm wondering if the loans on your platform will be given out only in tokens or in a fiat currency, too?
Activity: 681
Will I be able to cancel the exchange operation during a certain period of time?

Paycent aims to have every transaction set in real-time.
Hello. Will there be an additional commission for the instant conversion of crypto currency?

There will be rewards for token holders but it will come on a quarterly basis. Kindly check our whitepaper for more detials: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Will your application contain a tool that allows investing in crypto-currencies?

Paycent's feature focuses on payments and remitance using fiat and cryptos but having tool to monitor the value of your crypto in the wallet may be very helpful
Hello. I’m wondering what solutions in the field of personal data security will be implemented in your app.
Activity: 364
Is there a contactless payment option in your app?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How are you going to interact with those who doesn’t have a smartphone?
Activity: 252
Will I be able to cancel the exchange operation during a certain period of time?
Activity: 280
Hello. Will there be an additional commission for the instant conversion of crypto currency?
Activity: 336
Will your application contain a tool that allows investing in crypto-currencies?
Tell me please, is there a maximum number of tokens that can be purchased by one person?

No there's no maximum number of tokens that can be purchased by one person. If you're interested in participating to Paycent Token Sale, go here: https://contribute.paycent.com  Smiley
What role will Texcent play in Paycentos’s operation? Does it belong to you or is it a third-party organization?

Paycent is the product and Texcent is the company behind it.
I just saw and used the bounty website. I am impressed, you guys are doing a really good job!  also thank you for answering the previous question i sent!

Thank you so much for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: