Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 68. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Will converting crypto currency into fiat currencies occur in real time In Paycentos?

Paycentos is the most convenient wallet up-to-date to buy/sell digital currency and spend it wherever you want with the Paycent card. It lets users to top up the wallet with local currency via cash, cards, banks transfer and then convert the fiat currency into equivalent Bitcoin or Ethereum in realtime. Read more here: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.1
Since I can't find a bounty thread here I would like to ask this; Are we suppose to upload our past links to the bounty portal? That won't be easy as I didn't save them. I thought there will be an automated counting?

Just only upload you work starting Nov 1.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What kind of infrastructure do you need to ensure in order to let Paycentos wallet be implemented in its platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. Will the maximum loan size in Paycentos depend on the reputation of the user? What is the maximum loan size for a new user?
Activity: 336
How will the credit rating and credit worthiness of users be assessed in Paycentos?
Activity: 392
Hello! Can I pay with crypto-currencies using the Paycentos wallet for purchases in grocery stores?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Do you plan to obtain licenses from regulators in other countries except the UAE and the Philippines?

You can read that on their roadmap on their whitepaper , they planning to expand their business in Africa and United States
How do you plan to introduce the use of crypto currency by ordinary people who are not familiar with them into the masses?
Activity: 308
Will creation of a unified network of digital payments allow using public services of the countries connected to it and pay for it with crypto-currencies?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Why did not you choose the option of cooperation with a working exchange on the formation of prices and liquidity for crypto currency, and decided to create your own from scratch?

There are issues regarding regulating exchanges lately, i think its one reason. But the main reason is to have more transactions within the Paycent ecosystem if they have their own exchange. This means more income for toke holders
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I tried to download the app via android so Paycentos app is not available yet in the Philippines. I find it odd when I see in your white paper, one of your plan is to merge with a Bank here in the Philippines and I also checked the profiles of your management, I see a few Filipinos there. Any idea when this will be available to the Philippines?
Paycent might still be attending with the licensing of their product. You can now actually register using an Singaporean number and buy stuffs in the Philippines
Activity: 98
Why did not you choose the option of cooperation with a working exchange on the formation of prices and liquidity for crypto currency, and decided to create your own from scratch?
Activity: 103
Do you plan to obtain licenses from regulators in other countries except the UAE and the Philippines?
Do you plan to cooperate with governmental organizations and banks to expand the Paycentos ecosystem?
Activity: 280
Will converting crypto currency into fiat currencies occur in real time In Paycentos?
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Since I can't find a bounty thread here I would like to ask this; Are we suppose to upload our past links to the bounty portal? That won't be easy as I didn't save them. I thought there will be an automated counting?
I tried to download the app via android so Paycentos app is not available yet in the Philippines. I find it odd when I see in your white paper, one of your plan is to merge with a Bank here in the Philippines and I also checked the profiles of your management, I see a few Filipinos there. Any idea when this will be available to the Philippines?

Paycent app is available for use by Singapore users at the moment. A user from Singapore can already pay bills in the Philippines using the application. We are finalizing all the regulatory requirements for us to open the app for registration to Philippine users, please bear with us. This will be completed before the end of Q4 2017.
Do you send emails to e-mail in which there is a link https://bounty.paycent.com/ ?

Yes, we just finished sending an email to our existing bounty participants to use our bounty tool.
Activity: 210
Do you send emails to e-mail in which there is a link https://bounty.paycent.com/ ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Pages:
Jump to: