Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 14. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 14, 2019, 04:33:34 PM
It's clear !!!
Such people are not what they will not say, they will not appear in public in the open! I mean those directors of the whole process of the cryptocurrency world !!!
I believe that there are closed clubs where they discuss movements in the financial markets. As in the stock and cryptocurrency. Therefore, to read someone's analyzes and forecasts is a thankless task.
such forecasts can not be trusted
these predictions can be created by the same owners of closed clubs and be part of the overall manipulation
Of course, I am sure that this is so !!! Information from the sky is not taken, someone creates it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 02:29:37 PM
Most analysts do not even have the appropriate education. Market analysis can be done but it is not possible to make any prophecies. The market can be run by a few very rich people.
I also think that major players have the main influence on the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 02:26:13 PM
It's clear !!!
Such people are not what they will not say, they will not appear in public in the open! I mean those directors of the whole process of the cryptocurrency world !!!
I believe that there are closed clubs where they discuss movements in the financial markets. As in the stock and cryptocurrency. Therefore, to read someone's analyzes and forecasts is a thankless task.
I fully agree with you, to trade in the crypto-currency market or to be an investor is a rather risky profession.
Activity: 308
January 14, 2019, 01:47:04 PM
It's clear !!!
such forecasts can not be trusted
these predictions can be created by the same owners of closed clubs and be part of the overall manipulation
Activity: 140
January 14, 2019, 12:33:49 PM
 Lips sealed
Whether on the platform Payiza be provided credit services?

I didn't see that information. What makes you think that the Payiza platform will deal with loans?
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 14, 2019, 12:31:10 PM
if you study the charts of market behavior, and make a forecast for the future that you can make an assumption and decide what will be the price in a year
Just today, I studied an article on Bitcoin technical analysis. Predict the price in 2022 in the region of 300,000 dollars for Bitcoin.
as mentioned above,bitcoin is not the most optimal coin,but it is the first electronic coin and standard in the crypto world,but most likely to predict the price is very difficult, and perhaps soon there will be a new and much less energy-efficient coin than the existing ones,and this can lead to a recently developed and released for mass use quantum processor
Activity: 126
January 14, 2019, 09:47:39 AM
I do not think that anyone has any doubt that the crypto market is an anonymous and decentralized market. The financial world and the banking sector have long since launched their markets here and manage all the processes.
Activity: 252
January 14, 2019, 09:41:05 AM
It's clear !!!
January 14, 2019, 08:55:12 AM
Most analysts do not even have the appropriate education. Market analysis can be done but it is not possible to make any prophecies. The market can be run by a few very rich people.
I think that those people who really control the market or know where the market will go will not tell about this on the Internet to strangers.
It's clear !!!
Activity: 252
January 14, 2019, 08:45:51 AM
if you study the charts of market behavior, and make a forecast for the future that you can make an assumption and decide what will be the price in a year
Just today, I studied an article on Bitcoin technical analysis. Predict the price in 2022 in the region of 300,000 dollars for Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
January 14, 2019, 08:15:38 AM
I think that those people who really control the market or know where the market will go will not tell about this on the Internet to strangers.
Activity: 210
January 14, 2019, 07:12:20 AM
Bitcoin has an impact, but not the most important thing! There are those who manage all this seriously! And they know exactly what will happen tomorrow!
In fact, everything is relative in the world. Bitcoin is not perfect and unique ... At any time, a new promising project that millions of investors will like can take its place.
January 14, 2019, 05:59:00 AM
Whether on the platform Payiza be provided credit services?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 14, 2019, 05:57:51 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 14, 2019, 05:53:18 AM
The market is controlled by large players, bitcoin has nothing to do with it.
I think that a huge part of Bitcoin has long been in the hands of major market players. all these pump and dump which we observe in recent years are aimed to redistribute Bitcoins.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2019, 05:26:43 AM
That's it. This is just an assumption, but in fact everything turns out the opposite! It is possible to predlozhat anything!
When I see or read the predictions of various analysts or expert reviewers, I am more and more convinced that no one knows anything ... what they say is like fortune telling in the midst of coffee grounds)))
The situation in the market depends on the news background, so you can start from the news background.
January 13, 2019, 04:53:19 PM
That's it. This is just an assumption, but in fact everything turns out the opposite! It is possible to predlozhat anything!
When I see or read the predictions of various analysts or expert reviewers, I am more and more convinced that no one knows anything ... what they say is like fortune telling in the midst of coffee grounds)))
January 13, 2019, 04:37:45 PM
An ordinary person can not control the cryptocurrency market! It's clear!!!
Anyway, someone is behind all this! But we will never know who is behind all this !!!
January 13, 2019, 02:01:11 PM
I noticed that many exchanges introduced stable coins into circulation and created trading pairs with them. In this way, they are trying to reduce their dependence on Bitcoin price fluctuations.
I also noticed a trend to create trading pairs with stable coins. however, you need to understand that the market is still managed by bitcoin. The state of the market depends on its prices.
The market is controlled by large players, bitcoin has nothing to do with it.

The smaller the market, the easier it is to control. Currency markets are controlled by different speculators, what can we say about crypto markets?
Activity: 224
January 13, 2019, 01:59:33 PM
I would like to believe that this will happen soon. Otherwise, most market participants will leave it. Although most likely for the sake of all this fall and done.
The longer the depression in the market lasts, the more people will sell their tokens and coins for nothing and leave the market ... after that, the whales will support a little more and start growing.
The scenario offered by you is quite possible, but it is worth considering one fact, the market decline lasts about a year.

I would not say that the market was falling constantly throughout 2018, there were times when the market was growing rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: