Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 3. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 08:44:41 AM
Scammers are one part of the problem. Another part is that people consider investing easy money and do not study either technology or industry or projects.
But we all know that this is not so. Investing is a complex business process. This is a huge array of information that you need to study almost every day.
I do not know any investor who would not be at a loss, it is always impossible to make a profit.

Only experienced investors can make profits in a falling market. Closer to the point than Payza Exchange is better than others?
Activity: 182
January 27, 2019, 08:13:27 AM
Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
Users are very often themselves to blame for losing their money on exchanges. And to blame is not a bad or good level of protection of the exchange. Blame the users themselves.
What is the user's fault if his account was hacked?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 08:10:49 AM
Scammers are one part of the problem. Another part is that people consider investing easy money and do not study either technology or industry or projects.
But we all know that this is not so. Investing is a complex business process. This is a huge array of information that you need to study almost every day.
I do not know any investor who would not be at a loss, it is always impossible to make a profit.
Activity: 210
January 27, 2019, 07:56:26 AM
To do this, there must be a turnaround in the market. If the pressure of the “bears” on the crypto market and artificial lowering of the price of crypto assets does not stop, then new projects will be very difficult to develop.
Of course, to develop in a falling market is very difficult. This is all understand and know. On the other hand, the current market situation shows which of the projects is really strong and promising.
January 27, 2019, 07:15:41 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 27, 2019, 05:39:52 AM
Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
Users are very often themselves to blame for losing their money on exchanges. And to blame is not a bad or good level of protection of the exchange. Blame the users themselves.
But security is also not top notch. Hackers are constantly finding new ways to rob people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 27, 2019, 03:34:46 AM
Activity: 196
January 27, 2019, 02:07:12 AM
Does this project have an official telegram channel or Twitter page?

Certainly be. I recommend you to take a closer look at the information provided on the project website.
https://twitter.com/PayizaExchange
https://t.me/joinchat/HehYPU02QZPvf4VCGHRiRQ

It is very convenient to follow the news of the platform through the telegram channel, there is also an administrator, you can ask him certain questions, which is always online
January 26, 2019, 02:31:58 PM

Certainly be. I recommend you to take a closer look at the information provided on the project website.
https://twitter.com/PayizaExchange
https://t.me/joinchat/HehYPU02QZPvf4VCGHRiRQ
Activity: 224
January 26, 2019, 02:30:33 PM
Activity: 308
January 26, 2019, 02:24:57 PM
I do not trust these bloggers. All this is said by many bloggers ... all advertising and everything bought !!!! We must trust only ourselves!
All decisions related to investments should be made independently, but nobody forbids to listen to the advice of analysts.

A lot of people listen to analysts as prophets, and eventually lose their money. This is the most common mistake of novice investors.
many analysts are not professionals, but only Express their unsubstantiated opinion, and many analysts are employees of whales who control the market
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 26, 2019, 11:19:28 AM
It seems to me that this is an indirect reason pointing to the approaching pump in the crypto market. Maybe I think so because I really want it)))
It is possible that the pump will actually start in March. There are a number of indirect reasons for this.
this situation is quite possible, but most likely it will be a slow growth of the market,but the sharp growth we will likely have to wait until the end of the year,and we will be able to see the price of bitcoin more than 50 000 and Ethereum more than 2 000, and we may be surprised by XRP with the price of 7-15 dollars-as this coin is increasingly gaining popularity among banks
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 26, 2019, 10:32:31 AM
I do not trust these bloggers. All this is said by many bloggers ... all advertising and everything bought !!!! We must trust only ourselves!
All decisions related to investments should be made independently, but nobody forbids to listen to the advice of analysts.

A lot of people listen to analysts as prophets, and eventually lose their money. This is the most common mistake of novice investors.
Activity: 196
January 26, 2019, 09:13:25 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 26, 2019, 06:57:21 AM
Activity: 126
January 26, 2019, 06:35:59 AM
Of course there are such and there are quite a lot of them. They then pour tears all over the forum and tell that they were deceived)))
There are really a lot of such bad investors. as a rule, they themselves are to blame for their troubles. People are lazy to read and develop, and prefer to happen top bloggers on YouTube.
Activity: 252
January 26, 2019, 04:49:43 AM
Yes you are right. The competition in the exchange market is very large. But not really when a massive influx of new users into the crypto market begins, the current exchanges will again not cope. Remember the end of 2017.
Now we remember 2017 as a fairy tale. These were the times ... Bitcoin could grow by 1000 bucks a day. And the whole market grew like a rocket. I hope that 2019 will not disappoint us!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 26, 2019, 04:35:10 AM

The cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to develop and it is difficult to say which exchange will be popular in the future. Yes, many projects will be closed because there is a lot of competition.
If the exchange is in demand, it will never close.

The competition is too high, many small exchanges do not stand it, I hope that Payza will be an exception.

If the exchange is so "Bad" then, of course, it will close! This proves once again that you need to trust the statistics and work only with proven products!
Activity: 140
January 26, 2019, 04:31:29 AM
Let's hope that investing in project Payiza will be able to give good dividends for its investors.
To do this, there must be a turnaround in the market. If the pressure of the “bears” on the crypto market and artificial lowering of the price of crypto assets does not stop, then new projects will be very difficult to develop.
Activity: 210
January 26, 2019, 04:04:18 AM
In place of a deceived person can be anyone, usually beginners are often faced with this.
Pages:
Jump to: