Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 4. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 03:38:03 AM
It seems to me that the project team can focus on advertising and promoting their project, positioning it as a safe exchange. After all, developers have their own solutions for the security of their exchange.
Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 26, 2019, 03:08:16 AM
It seems to me that this is an indirect reason pointing to the approaching pump in the crypto market. Maybe I think so because I really want it)))
It is possible that the pump will actually start in March. There are a number of indirect reasons for this.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 01:01:18 PM
What are your KYC requirements and withdrawal limits?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
January 25, 2019, 04:48:29 PM
Many analysts say that very soon the market will begin to grow again. It should be noted that the Payiza platform has much more chances to realize itself in the growing market.

I would not blindly believe the predictions of analysts and experts, they are more often wrong than they are right.

That's it. This is just an assumption, but in fact everything turns out the opposite! It is possible to predlozhat anything!
all analytical forecasts and a lot of news are fake and purchased and these forecasts and news can not be trusted, as they are in the interests of whales

And even whales sometimes have a war with each other and then the market might go in an unexpected direction again.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2019, 01:15:31 PM

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!
Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?

this is a positive change in the growth of the market, they are still quite small,but let's hope that they will only increase and gain their power
Yes, I want a good market situation. That way I can start working seriously!
this situation is waiting for a lot of people who are engaged in cryptocurrency,I would also very much like to start the growth of the market as soon as possible to make a profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 25, 2019, 12:32:14 PM

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!
Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?

this is a positive change in the growth of the market, they are still quite small,but let's hope that they will only increase and gain their power
In an ever-growing market, it is very easy to make a profit. But to earn money in a falling market, the real art.

not all novice traders get to make money in a growing market,
and not all professional traders can make money in a falling market, especially in the cryptocurrency market,which is very difficult to predict
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 25, 2019, 12:10:26 PM
Will all participants of the exchange need to undergo KYC procedure? How long will it take?
January 25, 2019, 12:06:07 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to develop and it is difficult to say which exchange will be popular in the future. Yes, many projects will be closed because there is a lot of competition.
If the exchange is in demand, it will never close.

The exchange will consistently make a profit for their owners, why bother to close it, if it be profitable?
Activity: 238
January 25, 2019, 12:04:55 PM
Imagine that there really are people (novice investors) who buy coins according to the principles of a beautiful logo or a beautiful name)))
Of course there are such and there are quite a lot of them. They then pour tears all over the forum and tell that they were deceived)))
In place of a deceived person can be anyone, usually beginners are often faced with this.
Activity: 210
January 25, 2019, 09:05:51 AM
You're right. In connection with the latest hacks of crypto exchanges, the issue of security again became number 1! Everyone is afraid of losing their money.
It seems to me that the project team can focus on advertising and promoting their project, positioning it as a safe exchange. After all, developers have their own solutions for the security of their exchange.
January 25, 2019, 05:55:13 AM
Imagine that there really are people (novice investors) who buy coins according to the principles of a beautiful logo or a beautiful name)))
Of course there are such and there are quite a lot of them. They then pour tears all over the forum and tell that they were deceived)))
Activity: 126
January 25, 2019, 05:21:40 AM
Quite a controversial issue, because today there are many investment platforms that help investors skillfully and profitably for your pocket to invest.
Let's hope that investing in project Payiza will be able to give good dividends for its investors.
Activity: 140
January 25, 2019, 04:53:00 AM
It seems to me that this is an indirect reason pointing to the approaching pump in the crypto market. Maybe I think so because I really want it)))
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 25, 2019, 04:26:03 AM
Payiza has a real own development. Therefore, I think that the team is quite capable of offering something truly unique.
But you must admit that it is not easy to invent something new and even harder to make it to new worked well. So of course the developers have hard.
Activity: 224
January 24, 2019, 03:47:28 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to develop and it is difficult to say which exchange will be popular in the future. Yes, many projects will be closed because there is a lot of competition.

The competition is too high, many small exchanges do not stand it, I hope that Payza will be an exception.
Activity: 196
January 24, 2019, 03:42:01 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 24, 2019, 03:12:40 PM
Than Payiza Exchange differs from other exchanges? I want to understand its peculiarity.

Payiza is distinguished by its globality, this exchange will accommodate a very large functionality.

These are just words about uniqueness, investors need concrete facts. Now there are hundreds of excellent crypto-currency exchanges, and one more will simply be lost among so many.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 24, 2019, 01:47:44 PM

In an ever-growing market, it is very easy to make a profit. But to earn money in a falling market, the real art.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 24, 2019, 01:42:20 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
January 24, 2019, 01:34:12 PM
Than Payiza Exchange differs from other exchanges? I want to understand its peculiarity.

Payiza is distinguished by its globality, this exchange will accommodate a very large functionality.

These are just words about uniqueness, investors need concrete facts. Now there are hundreds of excellent crypto-currency exchanges, and one more will simply be lost among so many.
Pages:
Jump to: