Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 5. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!
Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?

this is a positive change in the growth of the market, they are still quite small,but let's hope that they will only increase and gain their power
Activity: 238
January 24, 2019, 12:54:05 PM
Can someone explain the concept of an exchange to me? What are its features and why it is worth paying attention to?

An effective and trusted Trading Market for Crypto and Fiat.
Any superiority in this exchange I do not see, but it is not worse than all the others.

Payiza is the first platform providing instant exchange transactions: cryptocurrency to fiat and fiat to cryptocurrency!!!! I think this is a very important factor.

Activity: 182
January 24, 2019, 12:48:19 PM
Can someone explain the concept of an exchange to me? What are its features and why it is worth paying attention to?

An effective and trusted Trading Market for Crypto and Fiat.
Any superiority in this exchange I do not see, but it is not worse than all the others.
Activity: 224
January 24, 2019, 12:37:55 PM
Activity: 196
January 24, 2019, 11:58:16 AM

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!
Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 24, 2019, 11:21:34 AM
Another exchange? What is special about this Payiza project? It seems to me that today to bring a new exchange to the market is a very difficult task.
Yes you are right. The competition in the exchange market is very large. But not really when a massive influx of new users into the crypto market begins, the current exchanges will again not cope. Remember the end of 2017.
The cryptocurrency market is recovering, the number of traders and investors is gradually growing.

this is very good news, of course such a drop in the market scared and bankrupted many traders and investors, rapid growth is likely not to be expected, let's hope that it will start slow growth
The market has stabilized and this is the main thing, the growth is ahead.

Merit: 2
January 24, 2019, 11:12:15 AM
Than Payiza Exchange differs from other exchanges? I want to understand its peculiarity.

Payiza is distinguished by its globality, this exchange will accommodate a very large functionality.

It seems to me that this exchange deserves special attention, but you need to be careful, invest wisely.

Every investor should take into account all the risks and consequences, no one forces anyone by force.

read all the risks is the most difficult task for any investor. Platform Payiza looks good.
Activity: 140
January 24, 2019, 11:02:05 AM
Another exchange? What is special about this Payiza project? It seems to me that today to bring a new exchange to the market is a very difficult task.
Yes you are right. The competition in the exchange market is very large. But not really when a massive influx of new users into the crypto market begins, the current exchanges will again not cope. Remember the end of 2017.
The cryptocurrency market is recovering, the number of traders and investors is gradually growing.

this is very good news, of course such a drop in the market scared and bankrupted many traders and investors, rapid growth is likely not to be expected, let's hope that it will start slow growth
The market has stabilized and this is the main thing, the growth is ahead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 10:57:06 AM

January 24, 2019, 10:35:50 AM
Activity: 224
January 24, 2019, 10:24:10 AM
Than Payiza Exchange differs from other exchanges? I want to understand its peculiarity.

Payiza is distinguished by its globality, this exchange will accommodate a very large functionality.

It seems to me that this exchange deserves special attention, but you need to be careful, invest wisely.

Every investor should take into account all the risks and consequences, no one forces anyone by force.
Activity: 238
January 24, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

January 24, 2019, 09:38:16 AM

January 24, 2019, 09:19:32 AM

January 24, 2019, 08:05:55 AM
Certainly there is logic in your words. From the availability of luck, much depends on investing. But this does not mean that you need to blindly trust good luck and not study projects yourself.
Investing is not easy money. It's hard work. Of course, if you approach this matter seriously. Therefore, we need to study projects as much as possible from all sides.
Quite a controversial issue, because today there are many investment platforms that help investors skillfully and profitably for your pocket to invest.

Activity: 126
January 24, 2019, 06:47:08 AM
Activity: 252
January 24, 2019, 05:56:53 AM
Certainly there is logic in your words. From the availability of luck, much depends on investing. But this does not mean that you need to blindly trust good luck and not study projects yourself.
Investing is not easy money. It's hard work. Of course, if you approach this matter seriously. Therefore, we need to study projects as much as possible from all sides.
January 24, 2019, 05:41:20 AM
Of course, the security of the exchange should come first. I think that the project that will be able to offer some kind of unique and super reliable solutions for users can drastically get ahead. By the way, what about security from Payiza?
You're right. In connection with the latest hacks of crypto exchanges, the issue of security again became number 1! Everyone is afraid of losing their money.
Security should be at the highest level, it is not even discussed.
January 24, 2019, 05:13:19 AM
Of course, the security of the exchange should come first. I think that the project that will be able to offer some kind of unique and super reliable solutions for users can drastically get ahead. By the way, what about security from Payiza?
You're right. In connection with the latest hacks of crypto exchanges, the issue of security again became number 1! Everyone is afraid of losing their money.
Activity: 210
January 24, 2019, 04:52:41 AM
It is necessary to study as much as possible projects in which you are going to invest. And do not invest because a beautiful title or a well-made site. There are very few projects like Payiza.
Imagine that there really are people (novice investors) who buy coins according to the principles of a beautiful logo or a beautiful name)))
Pages:
Jump to: