Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 9. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 09:37:53 AM
  How many people have so many opinions, look up the best exchange in crypto world ,hope this project run well .
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 20, 2019, 09:27:45 AM
In order not to screw up, you just have to think well before you invest your money! Smiley
in order not to risk too much, in the absence of investment experience, you need to invest in well-known projects that are first in the list of popularity, then the risks will be minimal
Yes, this is the first option in order not to lose your investment and be sure! We should not experiment at the beginning, but get experience. Then you can experience doing something!
this is the best option to get the first experience in investing,and the least chance to lose their investments, especially now the cost of all coins is almost minimal,and you can get a good profit in the future
Any investor is looking for options to reduce risks, but not everyone succeeds. You can argue on this issue for a long time, but it all depends on your experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 20, 2019, 09:09:20 AM
In order not to screw up, you just have to think well before you invest your money! Smiley
in order not to risk too much, in the absence of investment experience, you need to invest in well-known projects that are first in the list of popularity, then the risks will be minimal
Yes, this is the first option in order not to lose your investment and be sure! We should not experiment at the beginning, but get experience. Then you can experience doing something!
this is the best option to get the first experience in investing,and the least chance to lose their investments, especially now the cost of all coins is almost minimal,and you can get a good profit in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 20, 2019, 04:02:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 20, 2019, 03:21:12 AM
I am interested to see where this project goes as I like projects coming out of Dubai because Dubai now is becoming a hotspot for both blockchain and fintech products and services and the Government of Dubai will be the very first government to run on the blockchain, thus giving a lot of prestige to the business we are all engaged in. I hope that you have great success and I will follow the project and read up on the whitepaper and see if there is something that will peak my interest to get more involved. I like to scour through new projects and exchanges are like one of my favorite in blockchain development because they are helping to build the infrastructure of this niche for the masses to trade and buy/sell.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 03:20:25 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 20, 2019, 02:56:46 AM

Promotions and bonuses will not be superfluous, you can also come up with some kind of affiliate program.

Do you mean creating a referral program with rewards?

Why not? I noticed that many modern exchanges have an active affiliate program, this is a good marketing move.

Thus it turns out good advertising. More famous exchanges take a partner less known and all are satisfied.
this project needs a huge advertising, the project is very good, but little known, the more ways of advertising, the more users, this project is able to conquer the top 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 19, 2019, 04:18:33 PM

Promotions and bonuses will not be superfluous, you can also come up with some kind of affiliate program.

Why not? I noticed that many modern exchanges have an active affiliate program, this is a good marketing move.

Thus it turns out good advertising. More famous exchanges take a partner less known and all are satisfied.
Activity: 196
January 19, 2019, 03:53:16 PM

Activity: 224
January 19, 2019, 02:44:23 PM

January 19, 2019, 01:26:10 PM
The key is the fact that you need a finished product to succeed. When the developers accomplish everything set out in the Road Map, I hope that we will see something interesting and promising!
Despite the fact that the competition in the market of crypto exchanges is very big, I hope that this product will be able to find a worthy use.
To be honest, the competition is very large, the new exchange needs a very strong marketing plan that would attract traders.

Activity: 238
January 19, 2019, 12:45:26 PM
The key is the fact that you need a finished product to succeed. When the developers accomplish everything set out in the Road Map, I hope that we will see something interesting and promising!
Despite the fact that the competition in the market of crypto exchanges is very big, I hope that this product will be able to find a worthy use.
To be honest, the competition is very large, the new exchange needs a very strong marketing plan that would attract traders.
Activity: 126
January 19, 2019, 09:49:53 AM
I think so too, you need to invest in young and cheap coins.
Not necessarily cheap, but be sure to invest in the young. But be sure to invest part of the funds in the top projects. This is a kind of insurance.
Activity: 252
January 19, 2019, 08:52:56 AM
All coins listed by you belong to the top 10 category and are the most reliable assets on the crypto market. but investing in them cannot bring a crazy profit. need to look for new and young promising projects.
I agree. Only investing in new projects can give a profit of 1000% and more. Of course, you also need to try to find a promising new project.
January 19, 2019, 07:33:44 AM
Activity: 210
January 19, 2019, 07:11:45 AM
You need to understand that the exchange is not a place to store your coins. This is a place to trade. Therefore, I never understood people who keep their savings on exchanges.
I agree. Exchange is not a place to store coins. Although in the case of DEX, there you can have a private key from your wallet on the exchange.
January 19, 2019, 06:50:19 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 19, 2019, 06:22:02 AM
These are standard marketing techniques. I am sure that the project marketers themselves know perfectly well what to do. It all depends on the budgets that are allocated for marketing.
You should never skimp on marketing. Because we now live in the era of marketing. Unfortunately, technology is not so important and does not give such a result as good marketing.
Activity: 308
January 19, 2019, 03:31:12 AM

You need to invest in promising coins, not cheap. If you have a million unpromising tokens in your portfolio, you will not make money on it.
And how to understand, perspective this or that coin, or not? Share experiences.

That just is not define. There are many factors in analyzing projects, ranging from the product itself, whether it is already working or not. Ending with a team, whether seen in fraud anywhere or not.
identify promising projects and coins, it is a very complex science in which you can easily make a mistake, there is a situation that a fully working project in 2-6 months disappears and becomes a Scam
Cases are different, you need to learn from your mistakes. Today I will pass the registration process on Payiza.

it is better to learn from other people's mistakes, because making your mistakes - you can lose your last money and become bankrupt
January 18, 2019, 05:42:59 PM

You need to invest in promising coins, not cheap. If you have a million unpromising tokens in your portfolio, you will not make money on it.
And how to understand, perspective this or that coin, or not? Share experiences.

Study the project itself, which represents a particular coin.

Of course, you first need to learn the Coin! Her stats and reviews. Then look at what place it is in the table and how many people invest in it!
Well, in general, only it depends on your feelings to buy or not!
Pages:
Jump to: