Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 7. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 23, 2019, 04:19:36 AM
Try with some sort of small amount that is not critical for you. I think that there will be no problems. In the end, there is technical support for project Payiza.
And that have's were what the problems with input or output? First time I heard about it. I think everything works fine there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 22, 2019, 04:18:29 PM
Many experts believe that the bottom has been passed and now smooth growth will begin. This should certainly have a positive effect on the development of project Payiza.
I'm no expert but also think that the bottom is passed. Now the market will start to climb smoothly and then there will be a crazy pump. It always was.
perhaps there is a situation that we will soon once again fall below the bottom price,and only then there will be a smooth growth,and a sharp rise is likely to be at the end of 2019
Market growth is very unpredictable and determine when it will be almost impossible. The cryptocurrency market is artificially regulated and price fluctuations can be very large.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 02:45:07 PM
Many experts believe that the bottom has been passed and now smooth growth will begin. This should certainly have a positive effect on the development of project Payiza.
I'm no expert but also think that the bottom is passed. Now the market will start to climb smoothly and then there will be a crazy pump. It always was.
perhaps there is a situation that we will soon once again fall below the bottom price,and only then there will be a smooth growth,and a sharp rise is likely to be at the end of 2019
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 02:19:01 PM
of course it all depends on experience,but there is such a factor as luck,it also depends on a lot of things, luck is to be in the right place at the right time
I agree with you. Without luck investing nothing to do. Analysis is important and necessary, but good luck must always accompany the choice of transactions.
luck can make you rich even on a project Scam and you can lose a lot on a working project so much depends on luck
Activity: 126
January 22, 2019, 11:44:11 AM
of course it all depends on experience,but there is such a factor as luck,it also depends on a lot of things, luck is to be in the right place at the right time
I agree with you. Without luck investing nothing to do. Analysis is important and necessary, but good luck must always accompany the choice of transactions.
Activity: 252
January 22, 2019, 10:41:33 AM
That's right said. In order not to regret the lost money, you need to study the possible object of investment as much as possible. Then his prospects will become clear and, accordingly, the prospects for obtaining a profit in this project.
It is difficult, of course, to evaluate possible prospects for projects by studying its Roadmap or White Paper. But this does not mean that it is not possible to conduct an analysis of the project. For example, I always study the objects of my investments to the maximum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 22, 2019, 09:45:03 AM
Not much all departed from the topic!
How do you rate this project? Who is already working with him? Share information! Smiley Wink
Activity: 210
January 22, 2019, 04:50:48 AM
Marketing does not happen much. It is necessary to conduct a large-scale company and then there is every chance that the project will be noticed and it will become popular.
But we should not forget that this is primarily an exchange. And the exchange should be reliable and secure. With a flexible and user-friendly interface. Then users will use this project.
Activity: 182
January 22, 2019, 04:07:14 AM
Can I test Payiza Exchange right now? Problems with output and input means is not present?
Try with some sort of small amount that is not critical for you. I think that there will be no problems. In the end, there is technical support for project Payiza.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 22, 2019, 03:28:38 AM
January 22, 2019, 03:02:22 AM
Every project is good!
And everyone has the right and chance to be noticed and why not! This project is very good and therefore interested many! Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 21, 2019, 04:31:59 PM
Of course, there is always a risk even in the most promising projects! It is impossible to be 100% confident in everything!
The Payiza Exchange project deserves attention? What is its uniqueness?

Undoubtedly, Payiza, like many similar projects, is unique in its own way. It seems to me that the chances of success are there, but they are not too great.

Now success is a luxury and in this difficult time for the crypto currency, the achievement will be only that to stay afloat.
Activity: 238
January 21, 2019, 04:15:43 PM
Of course, there is always a risk even in the most promising projects! It is impossible to be 100% confident in everything!

Undoubtedly, Payiza, like many similar projects, is unique in its own way. It seems to me that the chances of success are there, but they are not too great.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 04:02:52 PM
January 21, 2019, 02:34:04 PM
Activity: 140
January 21, 2019, 02:25:01 PM
Not necessarily cheap, but be sure to invest in the young. But be sure to invest part of the funds in the top projects. This is a kind of insurance.
Everyone knows the main rule of crypto investing - diversification above all! It is necessary to make investments of at least 5 and better in 10 projects.
I also support this rule! It is foolish to invest your money in one product!
If you are completely sure of the success of the project in which you invest, then where is the stupidity?

to be fully confident in the success of a new project, it is very risky, as it sometimes happens that already working projects disappear, so it is better not to risk it
It can be concluded that any investment contains certain risks for the investor.
Activity: 308
January 21, 2019, 02:04:04 PM
Not necessarily cheap, but be sure to invest in the young. But be sure to invest part of the funds in the top projects. This is a kind of insurance.
Everyone knows the main rule of crypto investing - diversification above all! It is necessary to make investments of at least 5 and better in 10 projects.
If you are completely sure of the success of the project in which you invest, then where is the stupidity?

to be fully confident in the success of a new project, it is very risky, as it sometimes happens that already working projects disappear, so it is better not to risk it
Activity: 182
January 21, 2019, 01:55:32 PM
What exactly is Payiza Exchange attractive for investors? What are the main features of the exchange?
The developers promise to release a truly trading platform with a fast and non-buggy interface, as well as with a good level of security.
It seems to me that the maximum level of security is guaranteed by the fact that blockchain technologies are used to create the platform.
Activity: 196
January 21, 2019, 01:02:52 PM
Activity: 224
January 21, 2019, 12:58:09 PM
You can argue endlessly but one conclusion! You just have to think well and not in a hurry! Grin
Think about what? To trade on this exchange or not? It all depends on the marketing and technical part of the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: