Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 105. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
This ICO is so hyped up, I bet it will be sold out within hours if not minutes.
And a majority of you guys may not even get in.

Oh trust me, am getting in on this one. Even, if I have to get Vitalik to personally send in my bid
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Regarding Korea I heard that only korean based ICOs will be banned, so I can safely says that koreans can invest in PayPie...what do you think?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
This ICO is so hyped up, I bet it will be sold out within hours if not minutes.
And a majority of you guys may not even get in.

Edit:
Sorry, was meant to say... "And a majority of you guys may not even able to get in."
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all

Yeah, I'm talking about China and Korea. But, it's a good thing thing and it should be applied worldwide.

How I wish this law is implemented by every country. That will put a stop to the numerous scam ICOs and really speed up the adoption rate of blockchain technology.
ya it's good but sometime founder will need many time to get accept from government - 1 month or 2 month will make all plan failed

The idea is to have a working platform prior to asking ppl for millions of dollars. The time needed to gain approval shouldn't affect any ICO in such a situation cos the platform is already viable. Thus it will lead to better trust in blockchain communities.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
So, how much companies will be pay for using platform? Who can answer me? It will be depend - which company (small or big) ?
I think now no people can answer you this question Smiley
It is uncertain!

to much companies using slickpie as their accounting platform, i've try slickpie platform and maybe paypie will adopt slickpie platform

Indeed, it will be based on the idea of slickpie
I also tested slickpie for my company and its a great platform. I only did if for testing to understand more about whats paypie is doing and it convienced me. You should check it out.

https://www.slickpie.com/
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.
Less spread is always harmful.

Even though a project has a great vision, doesn't mean it will attract more investors. Without whales, almost impossible for a project to run as expected.
What are you talking about? Many project succeded befor without any whale (or at least no one was pointed out as a whale). It doesn't matter if ICO raise $20m from 2 whales or if ICO raise $20m from 2000 small investors
It is often better if the coin is distributed to 2000 investors than to 2 whales, because with many investors the risk of a big dump is not so high.  Smiley

It depends. If the whales have good economic intentions, then two whales can be really helpful.
Yes but only if they don't sell. I think the best solution is a combination of whales and smaller investors.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all

Yeah, I'm talking about China and Korea. But, it's a good thing thing and it should be applied worldwide.

How I wish this law is implemented by every country. That will put a stop to the numerous scam ICOs and really speed up the adoption rate of blockchain technology.
ya it's good but sometime founder will need many time to get accept from government - 1 month or 2 month will make all plan failed
For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.

Even though a project has a great vision, doesn't mean it will attract more investors. Without whales, almost impossible for a project to run as expected.

The amount raised is not indicative of the efficiency of the service offered. Sure it's great to hit the hard cap but sometimes a lot of money can be counterproductive cos it hinders the opportunity to grow. So what am saying is presence or absence of whales is not a factor in determining the growth of a project
Activity: 370
So, how much companies will be pay for using platform? Who can answer me? It will be depend - which company (small or big) ?
It is uncertain!

PayPie hasn't announced or confirmed any company that is interested in the platform, companies may be waiting for some beta release for they to know how good the platform could meet their needs, or they already have some companies already for partnership, but hasn't said anything, let's see after ICO what will happen.
there are many companies may use this platform,but after the ico ended,we can see how many companies will use the platform, i sure it must be very large!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

I also asked a similar question. That is, I asked where they would get the initial financial statements. It is assumed that the organizations themselves will contact Paypie and provide them with financial documents for analysis. So whether it will be in fact unknown. It remains only to wait, how events will develop after the ICO. Perhaps Paypie already has some arrangements and contacts with interested organizations.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is uncertain!

PayPie is targeting small and medium-sized enterprises (SME). Of course no one can tell you now how many companies will use PayPie in the end. But the list of different kind of companies that could use PayPie is huge: Small businesses for lending money to each other, banks or other financial institution because of the credit risk score PayPie provides, insurance companies or companies, that do invoice factoring.

I read somewhere, probably telegram, that Slickpie has around 15k customers, maybe a lot of them want to use Paypie platform when it is launched.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
It is uncertain!

PayPie is targeting small and medium-sized enterprises (SME). Of course no one can tell you now how many companies will use PayPie in the end. But the list of different kind of companies that could use PayPie is huge: Small businesses for lending money to each other, banks or other financial institution because of the credit risk score PayPie provides, insurance companies or companies, that do invoice factoring.
Activity: 350
It is uncertain!

PayPie hasn't announced or confirmed any company that is interested in the platform, companies may be waiting for some beta release for they to know how good the platform could meet their needs, or they already have some companies already for partnership, but hasn't said anything, let's see after ICO what will happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

What are you talking about? Many project succeded befor without any whale (or at least no one was pointed out as a whale). It doesn't matter if ICO raise $20m from 2 whales or if ICO raise $20m from 2000 small investors
It is often better if the coin is distributed to 2000 investors than to 2 whales, because with many investors the risk of a big dump is not so high.  Smiley

It depends. If the whales have good economic intentions, then two whales can be really helpful.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It is uncertain!

to much companies using slickpie as their accounting platform, i've try slickpie platform and maybe paypie will adopt slickpie platform
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 375
It is uncertain!
Activity: 168
If a business man wants to sell his company the potentials buyers will see thanks to paypie that everything is clear and transparent with no fraud. So in this case we can see one very good utility of Paypie. Smiley
Activity: 308
For a legal and honest company paypie could really be a big plus in many cases : to deal with their accounts; to proove their transparency if they need money from a bank it could be easier too ect... paypie have a real utility for the businesses.

right ,I agree with you ! so PAYPIE t has huge potential, i will join when ico start .really great project ,will change people life later.

Not indivudals though. Paypie has much to offer to businesses and it'll be fantastic to see it rise and be adopted, but common people won't notice.
Jump to: