Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 100. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
There is a lot of interest in the project in the forum. I hope this interest continues in the ico period . Do you intend to cooperate with any firm about consulting? like the big four companies in deloitte

The interest came massively thanks to the inclusion of Anthony, co-founder of ethereum, and the subsequent videos and social media that came over this; they probably will be getting request from different companies from different sectors, banking, consulting, insurance, etc.

Anthony is a huge name to add to the team. Its a person that is on many peoples "watchlist" to see what he is up to next. Hopefully this is going to crush as an ICO!

For sure. I think a lot of people already knew Paypie would be huge, but his addition is taking it to a whole new level.

Im sure he also has a bunch of new ideas to implement in Paypie platform and its not just a great marketing move. I could feel the awareness of this project rising to a new level after they announced it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
when to wait for the exchange of coins?
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.

It's a shame that there are so many people just thinking about dumping their coins fast to go on to the next product. I would not mind to see the coin not on an exchange for some months, so that the devs could just put their time into the project itself.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yes the community is really hyped about paypie, and the project has a huge support from the community. It’d a pretty good indicator, cause he commmunity is smart and big support come for big project. The value of paypie will be incredible I think, im impatient to see the ico start !

Famouse man joined to this project (I mean Antonio) and now a lot of people can see, that this project have a seriously plan and perspective.

Antonio or like you call him Famouse man is just an icing on the the cake. The validity of the project has always been intact

"famouse" it is like a dessert name.

Joking aside, you are right about metaphor. It's icing and the important thing is cake. Or maybe pie. Nonetheless, the project is the number one priority which is looking very good.

I expect great things from this project and definitely a very successful ICO.

We all could expect a very successful ICO, the concept, the team, the brand, all of it is awesome, so all investments here is sure to get very sweet returns when selling the token on exchanges, the value of paypie will only increase when more and more companies use the token, so will grow our pockets Cheesy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
There is a lot of interest in the project in the forum. I hope this interest continues in the ico period . Do you intend to cooperate with any firm about consulting? like the big four companies in deloitte

The interest came massively thanks to the inclusion of Anthony, co-founder of ethereum, and the subsequent videos and social media that came over this; they probably will be getting request from different companies from different sectors, banking, consulting, insurance, etc.

Anthony is a huge name to add to the team. Its a person that is on many peoples "watchlist" to see what he is up to next. Hopefully this is going to crush as an ICO!

For sure. I think a lot of people already knew Paypie would be huge, but his addition is taking it to a whole new level.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
is there a escrow for the ICO?
Yes, about the escrow account the following is said:
-   Tokens allocated to the team will be locked up for a period of 12 months. This ensures that the team solely focus its effort on making the PayPie platform grow.

this also applies tokens for advisors, etc? Or only for team tokens?

'Team' includes founders, advisors as well as any other team members.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
-   Tokens allocated to the team will be locked up for a period of 12 months. This ensures that the team solely focus its effort on making the PayPie platform grow.

this also applies tokens for advisors, etc? Or only for team tokens?
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
decentralize public ledger and passive income are very attractive. cant wait for platform release but have to wait for long. Solid project like PPT. It is worth investing for sure
Activity: 588
Yes the community is really hyped about paypie, and the project has a huge support from the community. It’d a pretty good indicator, cause he commmunity is smart and big support come for big project. The value of paypie will be incredible I think, im impatient to see the ico start !

Famouse man joined to this project (I mean Antonio) and now a lot of people can see, that this project have a seriously plan and perspective.

Antonio or like you call him Famouse man is just an icing on the the cake. The validity of the project has always been intact

Joking aside, you are right about metaphor. It's icing and the important thing is cake. Or maybe pie. Nonetheless, the project is the number one priority which is looking very good.

I expect great things from this project and definitely a very successful ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The potential and the idea behind the project will always make Paypie a hit project and as Antonio joined, even more, people came to know about it.

Even more.. I dont know who is Antonio before.. But I know who is Vitalik, and when I hear, that Antonio is co-founder Ethreum together with Vitalik, Im interestd more in this project  Roll Eyes
may be this is like Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak... not all people know Steve Wozniak, but he made more for Aplle than Steve Jobs... because, Jobs was an marketing director, and Wozniak was an CTO director. So, Antonio is also CTO in Ethreum and have huge skills I mean?  Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

The potential and the idea behind the project will always make Paypie a hit project and as Antonio joined, even more, people came to know about it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Activity: 294

I wonder what he will add to the project, since apparently 50% of the platform is build already. I guess its always nice to have big names in your team Smiley

Like in every project, networks and names are very important.

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

I wonder what he will add to the project, since apparently 50% of the platform is build already. I guess its always nice to have big names in your team Smiley

Will perform on an advisory role. it's more of a name you add into the roster to bolster up the company's rep
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: