Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 108. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What's all this stories about pegging PPP?

If I remember right they said they will not peg the PPP or do they have changed their mind?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

What is PPP?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

Its always possible that there will not be enough investors but let say it does. Then the tokens will be spread over a lot of people and this is a very good thing!
I think that a big investor always can contact Paypie and they will arrange something Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.
Less spread is always harmful.

One could argue that cnd tier1 was whales, right?

Think you have to look at the bigger picture. If you want to raise 15MUSD or 50MUSD for example, the later would be difficult with low individual caps. A good Project with big funding needs can benefit from long term whale Hodler Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I read again whitepaper, but cant find info about liquidity tokens.
Can anyone explaine me? But in detail please.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.
Less spread is always harmful.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
No, that is not how I look at it.

In my opinion when the government steps in, it is fixing a symptom of a flaw in the system. The system must be built in such a way that government is unnecessary. Case in point, PayPie's triple entry accounting.

Some form of government intervention will always be needed. Even in paypie, without govt assistant, it's will be hard to verify the validity of info entered in the ledger in certain areas. The idea is to find that buoyant balance where the govt aids the growth of crypto without centralizing the agendas.

Government are people and people are corruptible, therefore cannot be trusted.

In my opinion, the current form of government itself - that is, rule by the people - is a trust-based system and therefore vulnerable to incompetence, fraud and mistakes. At some point in the future we will look back and wonder how we managed to live under such a deeply flawed construct.

Trusting government agencies such as the SEC only gives a false sense of security. Even if they hold no ill intent, they are not omnipotent. They stop some bad apples, but let a lot of garbage through.

How else could such a thing as the 2007-2008 credit crunch happen?

The truth is, the root of the problem is not even government. That is just a symptom too. Essentially it is a misunderstanding of humanity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2011/11/22/5086/#6d6f032ff92f

You are right but you are talking about utopia. Governments always interfered with blockchain and will continue. They have too much power on everything. They can just let us do whatever we want to do. They are corrupt but unfortunately, blockchain's future will be more of regulations and laws. We can't prevent it, it is going that way.
Activity: 294
I read somewhere that PayPie was considering positioning itself as an alternative to the big credit risk rating agencies like Moody's and S&P. Is that still true?

Well they will probably try to get one of the big players in the game, what else would you expect if you start such a big project? Also the investors probably expect a lot and as it is the first blockchain based project based of this, they have good chances to be sooner or later one of the big companies out there.

It would be hard, and if that's the case it would take a lot of years to do so.

Those agencies are established since a while now and have a tremendous influence in finances.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
PayPie has concluded an alliance with Rivets, which means that the cybersecurity of the project will be at a high level! Here is a letter from Rivetz:
As many of you know, teaming up with other innovators in our community is something we love to do. In closing, we would like to give you a peak into a couple of our current alliances. We are pleased to see the progress our partner PayPie.com has made on their token and we look forward to integrating Rivetz security. Their token offering reflects broad market interest in risk score algorithms based on decentralized accounting. We will be supporting an LAToken event in NYC in early November. We have had great conversations with our other announced partners and look forward to delivering integrated solutions to the market.
Activity: 588

Activity: 350

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello , when tokens will be tradable?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all

Yeah, I'm talking about China and Korea. But, it's a good thing thing and it should be applied worldwide.

this is great opportunity worldwide people can join this project. great investment opportunity with this reputed project.
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all

Yeah, I'm talking about China and Korea. But, it's a good thing thing and it should be applied worldwide.
Activity: 350
I will tell my friend about this project. Hope she can introduce this project to her boss. Only Deloitte have some activity in blockchain world. many audit company still don't have a move

You will have to make a little presentation and definitely know a lot about the project, but if you do get your boss to consider paypie, that would just increase the value of the token, so yeah, do that, we are counting on you, bring us more companies Cheesy.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
I will tell my friend about this project. Hope she can introduce this project to her boss. Only Deloitte have some activity in blockchain world. many audit company still don't have a move
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
No, that is not how I look at it.

In my opinion when the government steps in, it is fixing a symptom of a flaw in the system. The system must be built in such a way that government is unnecessary. Case in point, PayPie's triple entry accounting.

Some form of government intervention will always be needed. Even in paypie, without govt assistant, it's will be hard to verify the validity of info entered in the ledger in certain areas. The idea is to find that buoyant balance where the govt aids the growth of crypto without centralizing the agendas.

Government are people and people are corruptible, therefore cannot be trusted.

In my opinion, the current form of government itself - that is, rule by the people - is a trust-based system and therefore vulnerable to incompetence, fraud and mistakes. At some point in the future we will look back and wonder how we managed to live under such a deeply flawed construct.

Trusting government agencies such as the SEC only gives a false sense of security. Even if they hold no ill intent, they are not omnipotent. They stop some bad apples, but let a lot of garbage through.

How else could such a thing as the 2007-2008 credit crunch happen?

The truth is, the root of the problem is not even government. That is just a symptom too. Essentially it is a misunderstanding of humanity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2011/11/22/5086/#6d6f032ff92f

Well put and i do agree but it will take time to attain that ideal scenario. Human input is always needed in the beginning. Error is inevitable, the idea is to attenuate it's occurrence.
Jump to: